Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (688183 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by MhaameAhenkan: 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
Please I have sent the webform to upload my new offer letter as advised.
I want to also do the upfront medicals and police report since I am not getting the request after 4 months of putting in the application.
Do you think it's the best option to take?
If yes, when I get it done should I go ahead and upload it using the webform.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ketima: 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
Woow 4PPR today. Congrats to you all. April applicants oya make una they type una timeline ooo. May be getting ready.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Mofolam: 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
Theboysquare1:
Why this people wan kill me this early momo
Iv been rooting for you. Any update on your application? Huge congratulations to all ppr recipients.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 3:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
MhaameAhenkan:
I want to also do the upfront medicals and police report since I am not getting the request after 4 months of putting in the application.
Thank you.
Yes, do the upfront Medicals and get the Police report. Upload them through Webform.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Feelmystarshine(m): 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
Lianna2020:
Background check always start immediately

Can u share the message written on your background check n eligibility

It shows that my background check is under processing and ELIGIBILITY is also saying processing
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by TeddieTee: 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
Hello everyone, please I'm new on d platform, I need help/information /advice on d best way to go about studying in Canada, the school to apply to and technical no-how. I'm into education (PGDE to be precise) and I'll like to relocate with my family. Your candid info will be appreciated.
Thanks in anticipation

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Gracehayford1: 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
Congratulations to all the people getting ppr.. I am next in line in Jesus name. amen

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2021
owee:
Does IRCC normally indicate "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam", before updating the status to pass? This is if you submitted upfront medicals along with your application initially. Please advise if you've also noticed this.

If there turns out to be an issue with the person's medical, which could necessitate further medical examination, then "We're reviewing the results of your medical exam" will undoubtedly be shown on the dashboard, I think.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Feelmystarshine(m): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
Lianna2020:
Background check always start immediately

Can u share the message written on your background check n eligibility

ELIGIBILITY & BACKROUND IN PROGRESS but i have not do medical
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by sim2003: 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
doseofpeculiar:
Have you done upfront medicals?

no sir. Should I go ahead with the medical or I should wait till they request for it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gracedson: 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
Stephblues:

I will be looking forward to your update
I trust you are doing fine this afternoon, I just finished the Upfront medical, the doctor told me that it will be sent to CIC in 3 days.
Should I wait for them or should I open a webform myself?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Imlicious: 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
MhaameAhenkan:
Thank you.

Hello guys,
February/March applicants that haven’t gotten medical requests pls let know ourselves
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by hertzz: 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
what if i submitted my application without doing medicals upfront?
is there a negative implication or I just wait for the medical mail request to drop first?
Kobayashi01:
Yes you can go ahead. That was what I did.
Just ensure you click that “you’ve done medicals” on that online checklist so that a slot to upload the document you’ll be given at the hospital would be added to you profile.

Make sure you submit the document you’ll receive after your medicals together with your application.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by doseofpeculiar: 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
March
Imlicious:

Hello guys,
February/March applicants that haven’t gotten medical requests pls let know ourselves

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by doseofpeculiar: 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
Not done mine also,it's advisable to do it
Applied in March
sim2003:

no sir. Should I go ahead with the medical or I should wait till they request for it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Afobear: 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Copied

1.brandon university, Manitoba
2.Canadian Mennonite university, Manitoba
3.Dominican university College, Ottawa
4.Memorial university of Newfoundland
5.Simon Fraser university, British Columbia
6.university of Prince Edward Island
7.university of Winnipeg, Manitoba
8.university of New Brunswick
9.university of St. Paul, Ontario
10.university of Saskatchewan

Do your research and confirm if all of them are DLI's (Designated Learning Institute) & offers PGWP (Post Graduate Work Permit)

Thanks a lot Sir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Stephblues(f): 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
gracedson:
I trust you are doing fine this afternoon, I just finished the Upfront medical, the doctor told me that it will be sent to CIC in 3 days.
Should I wait for them or should I open a webform myself?

Good afternoon. Hope it went well. I uploaded the emedical form given to me via web form. You can do same.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teeprecious: 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
Imlicious:

Hello guys,

March 24th.
Did upfront medical tho but that has been updated to pass.
Waiting for PPR ooo,tired of these ghost updates.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Zodiacwarrior: 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
hertzz:
what if i submitted my application without doing medicals upfront?
is there a negative implication or I just wait for the medical mail request to drop first?

Good day @hertzz

There is none you can either decide to undergo a medical test before or after you submit you application or wait for a medical request.

Hope this helps.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Mobi22: 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
Really love the energy today!!!
Goodluck to everyone of us awaiting a positive response!

It’d definitely end in praise!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ritzzybaron: 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
Amen! Thanks sis
Ruthbella:

Amen. Thank you. It will end in praise for all of us by God's grace.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gracedson: 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
Stephblues:

Good afternoon. Hope it went well. I uploaded the emedical form given to me via web form. You can do same.
Yes, it went well but very stressful heen, I am going to do that also, thank you.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by nifnifemi: 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
Why are you waiting for medical request?

Almost everybody that got PPR submitted upfront medical.

Imlicious:

Hello guys,
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Backcheck: 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
@TundeTheHunter, update!?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
sim2003:
I applied in March 6 this year, but no update from them till now. My program has even started in May.

have you deferred this admission?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Darmison: 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
Oh they said "Pa has a BA and going for another BA, study plan doesn't look reasonable: I'm not sure the funds would be enough or available to sustain PA).

happachris:
Congratulations boss.

Can you help me :

1. DO you remember that the gsmc note said was the main reason for your first refusal?

2. Did you go for another police clearance for the second application?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Markswag101: 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
Good day house, Please what are my chances of securing an admission into memorial university, newfoundland in Computer Science Msc with a 2.2 B.Eng Degree and if there is any hope for a scholarship
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Darmison: 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
Omg
I'm so sorry for this Delay. Please don't feel down ma'am. Tide will turn in your favor from now.

Bellgirl1:
After 7 months of waiting and BVL since February. My application was refused based on personal assets. Crazy .... 7 months of no plan n direction.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by desi10mi: 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
EmeeNaka:
Background check supposed to change even before you go for Biometrics.
For the cost of Medicals, Qlife Family clinic charges #40,000.
I don't know how much IOM charges.
https://www.qlifefamilyclinic.com/

Please which one is better between IOM and qlifefamilyclinic for canadian medical screening.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by desi10mi: 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
EmeeNaka:
you don't need International passport to book for Medicals with Qlife Family clinic.

Please which one is better between IOM and qlifefamilyclinic for canadian medical screening. Also for Qlifefamilyclinic, can I pay at the centre
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by sim2003: 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
doseofpeculiar:
Not done mine also,it's advisable to do it
Applied in March

I will try to defer it again
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
desi10mi:

Please which one is better between IOM and qlifefamilyclinic for canadian medical screening. Also for Qlifefamilyclinic, can I pay at the centre
I don't know the best. I used Qlife and It was okay.
And for their payment, you pay online when you book the appointment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12