Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (688091 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
MyRace:

Thanks a lot for your swift response @Lianna2020.

There's no form attached to this page. Also, any idea of what I can do of I can't find the Yellow Biometrics Slip?
there is a consent form there. I just downloaded from it. Look at that page well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Amenmay: 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
Good Day all, I submitted application in January 2021 using an agent, somewhere April 2021, I received a request letter from the embassy saying I have an outstanding debt of 235CAD to the Crown for previous Immigration service(s) rendered, processing should stop. After sending emails to nrobi- immigration no response for days later I decided to call the number on the request letter and after a link was giving to me to make a fresh payment and the payment was made payment receipt with explanation letter was uploaded to the embassy and embassy acknowledge the payment. Since that April 2021 till date nothing has changed in my application. Few days ago I ordered for my GCMS notes. I have not done medical because the agent told me not to go for medicals until is been requested for by embassy. I deferred my admission from May 03, 2021 to September 08, 2021 and to me September is at hand now. As I have ordered for my notes should I go ahead and book for medical on my own?.
Thanks…
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by owee: 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
CrownTdan:
BVL and PPR landed some minutes ago!!!

I’ll comeback by COB to drop timeline.

Congratulations…looks like the approvals are still coming in today.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by doseofpeculiar: 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
sim2003:
I applied in March 6 this year, but no update from them till now. My program has even started in May.
Have you done upfront medicals?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by atiteb4: 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
Bellgirl1:
After 7 months of waiting and BVL since February. My application was refused based on personal assets. Crazy .... 7 months of no plan n direction.
refire, don't give up. Did you order for your gcms since when you received bvl?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by KikkyQ: 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
PPR flowing everywhere. This is a thing of joy! Congratulations and I celebrate with all of you!
May the maple land favor you!
CrownTdan:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by owee: 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
My fourth ghost update since application… This week shall not pass me by…

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kema22: 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
Please mail me with that email address.
owee:

Right here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
Another April applicant

Congratulations
CrownTdan:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
Amen
owee:
My fourth ghost update since application… This week shall not pass me by…
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
Amenmay:
Good Day all, I submitted application in January 2021 using an agent, somewhere April 2021, I received a request letter from the embassy saying I have an outstanding debt of 235CAD to the Crown for previous Immigration service(s) rendered, processing should stop. After sending emails to nrobi- immigration no response for days later I decided to call the number on the request letter and after a link was giving to me to make a fresh payment and the payment was made payment receipt with explanation letter was uploaded to the embassy and embassy acknowledge the payment. Since that April 2021 till date nothing has changed in my application. Few days ago I ordered for my GCMS notes. I have not done medical because the agent told me not to go for medicals until is been requested for by embassy. I deferred my admission from May 03, 2021 to September 08, 2021 and to me September is at hand now. As I have ordered for my notes should I go ahead and book for medical on my own?.
Thanks…
Yes, do the Medicals abeg. Don't wait for them to send you Medical request. Everybody is doing upfront Medicals now and they may channel their interest in those complete applications. According to IRCC, complete applications( Biometrics and Medicals) submitted on or before May 15 can get decision before Aug 6, in time to attend the September session.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
My Eligibility Review started May 20. Background Check started May 4 or 5, not sure of the exact date.

Blazca:
When did it start? They've only started my background check
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by atiteb4: 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
mamatee2:
My Eligibility Review started May 20. Background Check started May 4 or 5, not sure of the exact date.

did you submit IELTS?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by owee: 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
Kema22:
Is there any university of new brunswick prospective student for fall here?
Let's connect with each other

fumnanyaumejei@gmail.com

Done
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Feelmystarshine(m): 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2021
EmeeNaka:
Yes, do the Medicals abeg. Don't wait for them to send you Medical request. Everybody is doing upfront Medicals now and they may channel their interest in those complete applications. According to IRCC, complete applications( Biometrics and Medicals) submitted on or before May 15 can get decision before Aug 6, in time to attend the September session.

Please how much are they charging for medical and the site to register for medical appointment...i am April applicant and my status havent change to background check or eligibility check

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Amenmay: 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2021
EmeeNaka:

Thank you for your advice......
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
Afobear:
Success to all able to afford the fees and have dreams of a better life via studies. Apart from Memorial University, which other Cheap universities are in Canada for masters ? Please someone should enlighten me make I make application before money finish for my hand.

Lekiboboe

Copied

1.brandon university, Manitoba
2.Canadian Mennonite university, Manitoba
3.Dominican university College, Ottawa
4.Memorial university of Newfoundland
5.Simon Fraser university, British Columbia
6.university of Prince Edward Island
7.university of Winnipeg, Manitoba
8.university of New Brunswick
9.university of St. Paul, Ontario
10.university of Saskatchewan

Do your research and confirm if all of them are DLI's (Designated Learning Institute) & offers PGWP (Post Graduate Work Permit)

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by owee: 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
Does IRCC normally indicate "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam", before updating the status to pass? This is if you submitted upfront medicals along with your application initially. Please advise if you've also noticed this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
Feelmystarshine:

Please how much are they charging for medical and the site to register for medical appointment...i am April applicant and my status havent change to background check or eligibility check
Read the post in the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/142#102743506

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
Feelmystarshine:

Background check supposed to change even before you go for Biometrics.
For the cost of Medicals, Qlife Family clinic charges #40,000.
I don't know how much IOM charges.
https://www.qlifefamilyclinic.com/

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
Wow! One whole year Congratulations!!!
Thank God it ended in praise at last.

MyRace:
Good afternoon all,

PPR just dropped after 1 year and 6 days (June 10 2020 to June 16 2021) there's a long story coming, just be patient,

Please can someone advise me on what to do if I can't find my Yellow Biometric Slip?

Also, where do I get the consent forms from?

I'd appreciate your responses.

Thank you all

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
Dear God , I see what you are doing for others .

Congrats !!
CrownTdan:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
owee:
Does IRCC normally indicate "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam", before updating the status to pass? This is if you submitted upfront medicals along with your application initially. Please advise if you've also noticed this.
It's very much possible. Most people may not be online in their GCKEY pages to notice it. The most important thing is their decision on each of the steps.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
hertzz:
does anyone knows how i can reduce my pdf size of 4.27 to 3.58 or thereabout, tried and its not compressing?
Read the contents in the Link below

https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/122#102630493
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
Awww....so sorry about this.

Bellgirl1:
After 7 months of waiting and BVL since February. My application was refused based on personal assets. Crazy .... 7 months of no plan n direction.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Stephblues(f): 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
Blazca:
Should I contact them or just wait?

You can raise web forms to find out the status of your application or order for your gcms notes.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
Background check always start immediately

Can u share the message written on your background check n eligibility
Feelmystarshine:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
Wow! There's a rain of PPRs today.
Congratulations!!!

CrownTdan:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teeprecious: 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
Bellgirl1:

This is frustrating honestly.
Waiting for so long with all the agitations and anxiety.
I am so sorry sis but please don't be discouraged. Order your notes,tackle those concerns in your next application and you will laugh last. So so sorry.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Victoryokondu: 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
owee:

Not always but in my case yes! After about 2 days I got the notification that they were reviewing the result of my medicals, it was updated to passed.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by 1Girllykdat: 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
I've been a silent follower of this thread, and grateful for the advice given here...

Quick one. Please does anyone know how to get the mybankstatement certificate with Sterling Bank?

I visited a physical branch, called the customer service centre, and I've been sending emails but no headway.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
I got NSE Request and I submitted MBS and IELTS (Expired Result) with a letter of explanation.
atiteb4:
did you submit IELTS?

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.