Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,535 members, 7,830,583 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (698555 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
Anyanwu2003:
Gurus in the house please I just got my RSA and reference letter from Stanbic, please how do I do a web form to upload it to IRCC Kenya?... thanks

Just google webform.. the process is very easy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
emmalextemtop:

Hello everyone!

For one's sponsor (parent) whom is into palm oil, poultry farming, piggery and cocoa farming business but no CAC documents because none is registered.(just normal buying and selling...)

Is it advisable to just register it now while preparing to submit my application in sept for Jan 2022 intake?(I don't know if the date of reg. might be somehow to the VO)

Or can we just provide receipt of selling to customers, for prove of the business(es).
These businesses are just to show source of funds from my sponsor while studying.

Is many receipts of different years/month/season prove my sponsor is into these businesses?

Thanks!
@Lekkiboboe
@Frank Robbn

Submitting the receipts can serve as both evidence its registered and also source of funds. Please ensure you are not using your parents business account for the sponsorship and also include your our bank statement otherwise you will be denied for financial reasons..

Use the most back dated receipt maybe 1990 or so
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AbionaT(f): 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
OCT202020:
According to the gurus; most applications from Nigeria are being handled in Nairobi, and that's where raised webform should be directed .
Submitting MBS is not a bad idea,as its authenticity is guaranteed.

Please Guru in the house, I have been trying to send my statement of account to Nairobi through webform, it seems I'm not doing it right.
Please how can I do it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mudiwest(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hello Guy.. If you send a webform and don't receive any acknowledgement, do you keep sending of is it certain that they have received your additional documents? Please help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Bayor65: 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
EmeeNaka:
Am I the only April Applicants left in this game? What's up guys? Why are April not getting PPR since last week?
They are still attending to late March applicants
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by username12: 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
Thanks for your response boss.
Is PGC same as graduate certificate?
RxOtunba:
With a PGC/PGD there's a career progression. Also, with the fact that u av bin in this industry, it's a plus for u. My yunga bro got his study permit last month (PGD Network Security, working in d IT sector & finished BSc with a second class upper like first class lol). Also, we have many folks who did the same and got an approval. Wishing u all the best!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Amenmay: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
Please ooo what’s the difference between PGD and Diploma?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RxOtunba: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
If the school uses Flywire...Generate the Flywire invoice, and what you choose is the USD payment. U take the Flywire invoice to the bank for Form A. I'm nt goin to that school but that's how it works generally.
DamilareOla:
Yeah, flywire rate is high.

I am so sorry you had to pay more.

I need clarity on who paid to Cambrian College using form A.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RxOtunba: 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
What should we the March applicants now say o!!!
EmeeNaka:
Am I the only April Applicants left in this game? What's up guys? Why are April not getting PPR since last week?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Iffylove: 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
PLEASEEEEEEE HEEEEELPPPPPPP

Iffylove:
Hello everyone......good morning to us all
Please I need to your responses
The specification of digital photo on stated by ircc is 420*540 but my own photo is 420*538.. is this still acceptable?
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Amenmay: 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
I have had that you supposed to submit your personal account statement what if your transaction and closing balance is not up to 200k does it make any sense submitting it??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
Iffylove:
PLEASEEEEEEE HEEEEELPPPPPPP

Have you uploaded and it didnt work... if yes, try to compress the size and try again.

otherwise you will need to resize the photo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
Amenmay:
I have had that you supposed to submit your personal account statement what if your transaction and closing balance is not up to 200k does it make any sense submitting it??

If you can have part or all your living expense in your account.. its okay
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
Amenmay:

Cant really differentiate but i know diploma there is the same as the normal diploma here.. dont consider it if you have a degree already
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
username12:

YES
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Onweke: 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
Piecoco:
PPR, PPR.

After 4 rejection, God came for through for me in 5th application.

What God can not do, does not exist.

Thanks to my brother @frank.

Wow this is pure MIRACLE. Congratulations. God is great.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Mummy4life1: 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
EmeeNaka:
I dey here too

Only my background check still showing progress and my application was submitted April 26th. I sent webform. The response was that my application will be treated soon.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
AbionaT:

Please Guru in the house, I have been trying to send my statement of account to Nairobi through webform, it seems I'm not doing it right.
Please how can I do it.

Have you merged the entire page of the statements as one pdf doc, if yes, have you reduced to the size acceptable on the webform platform-2MB or so.. then you should be able to upload it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Iffylove: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
Okay,, thank you
Anon123:

Have you uploaded and it didnt work... if yes, try to compress the size and try again.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
I'm already warming up for tomorrow's PPR news smiley smiley whose PPR/Medical request is dropping ? grin

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Iffylove: 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
Another question please
At the down page of all the forms where there is space for signature and date...
Do I have to write my names with the date or leave both spaces blank?
Thank you.
Anon123:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by IntimidationJay: 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
Mummy4life1:
I dey here too

Only my background check still showing progress and my application was submitted April 26th. I sent webform. The response was that my application will be treated soon.

please what do you say in your webform abeg….I need to send a webform about the status of my application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by MadeMan01(m): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
Piecoco:
PPR, PPR.

After 4 rejection, God came for through for me in 5th application.

What God can not do, does not exist.

Thanks to my brother @frank.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!
More of us will celebrate with you soon

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by yeankux: 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
GOOD DAY TO ALL

DEAR GURUS IN THE HOUSE

i have come here naked to seek for your help , please assist me with all the advise you can, i am in need of your experience and expertise , i am about to regret that i should have given my application to an agent , but this group has motivated me that i can do it myself
please do not forsake me

attached is my refusal note as a first time applicant and i have many question to ask to pass my next application

BRIEF BACKGROUND
i am 35 years ,i have HND in microbiology upper credit in 2010 and since then i have been working in a telecom company as a digital platform analyst, i have over 7 years working experience as a DATA ANALYST, during the pandemic work stop so i decided go for my masters unfortunately canada does not give masters to HND so i got admission for advanced BIOTECNOLOGY at centennial college,

FUNDS
I have a fixed deposit of 15 million naira from my inheritance untouched so i decide to use it for my self sponsor for the program and added my hubby and BIL as co-sponsor

here is my question
EDUCATION /CAREER ADVANCEMENT
1.is the advanced Biotechnology course offered not related as career advancement, if yes should i change my course to something related to DATA ANALYST
2.will my school refund my deposit fee and allow me change course. or apply in another school afresh
3,will it not raise another red flag by the visa officer

FUND

1 should i pay upfront for my 1st year tuition fee in my next application
2- what should i do with the funds in my fixed deposit to show that i can fund this myself, do i convert to savings or it doesn't matter
3, do i need to still add my hubby and brother inlaw as co-sponsor

please try say coitized me nicely as am already in a bad mood

thank you for your continuous support

@ everygurus

Amenmay:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RxOtunba: 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
Yes!
username12:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Erica661: 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lianna2020:
Yes
yes what?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Anon123: 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
Iffylove:
Another question please
At the down page of all the forms where there is space for signature and date...
Do I have to write my names with the date or leave both spaces blank?
Thank you.

ONE OF THE FORMS ALLOWS YOU TO TYPE ON IT(SECTION FOR SIGNATURE), WRITE YOUR FULL NAME AS IT APPEARS ON YOUR PASSPORT. THE OTHER FORM THATS NOT EDICT-ABLE ON THE SIGNATURE SECTION, LEAVE BLANK AND VALIDATE BEFORE SAVING
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ara2004: 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
Has the person's eligibility review started
Meringe:
I applied for my nephew since March 26, I have not gotten any update after the biometrics and ielts letter. Should I apply for GCM notes?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ritzzybaron: 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
If you want to go for a premasters program, then don’t declare your existing masters program..... that should work.

Teemenzo:
Hello guys, as adviced i did some research on masters studies and phd. The cgpa requirements are crazy. My cgpa is 2.81 and their minimum is 3.0. But i found a Pre-master's program in University of Manitoba. What do you think, should i go fo the pre-master's and also its just a year program before applying for the actual masters.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Gentledaf(m): 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
Meringe:
I applied for my nephew since March 26, I have not gotten any update after the biometrics and ielts letter. Should I apply for GCM notes?

Yes apply for your notes as soon as possible to know the update of your app. Have you done medical?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hope it won't be known during eligibility and background checks?

ritzzybaron:
If you want to go for a premasters program, then don’t declare your existing masters program..... that should work.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AbionaT(f): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
Anon123:

Have you merged the entire page of the statements as one pdf doc, if yes, have you reduced to the size acceptable on the webform platform-2MB or so.. then you should be able to upload it.
@ Anon123 thank you for helping out.
I have done everything, I have sent to ircc webform but I can't find Nairobi webform site.
They sent me an email this morning that my application is under active review, and i remembered that I left my statement of account out upon submission in March, so I want to send it.
Pls help with the Nairobi webform site sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.