Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,433 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (693214 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lawfree638: 10:25am On Jul 07, 2021
B123cyndi:
Finally,
Passport request ��
Bvl July 6

God is faithful.

Congratulations. It has started...

More loading...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ehiremen2002: 10:25am On Jul 07, 2021
Please house, seems I have not been asking the right question, or maybe when I get response, I lost it within the chats. I don’t have a lot of access online. Now it’s 313, will try stay on till I see a response.

I have asked about What’s NSE, BVL

I asked cos I am helping my aunt complete student application for her first child, she is 13 and plan start grade 9 this September in a college in Ottawa. We have secure the admission and looking a best way to send in the tuition fees of 16k CAD.

We also looking for a fast option to apply for student permit for the girl. She will also like to accompany the child with her second child.

Maybe the husband can apply for visitor another time. I will do much appreciate guidances towards right direction.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 10:26am On Jul 07, 2021
Aissy:
So I got a procedural fairness letter today, at this point I am just drained
So sorry about this development on your Application

See the contents in the link below, whether one or two steps taken to address fraudulent bank statement can be applied to address a charge back Scenario.

Procedural Fairness Letter- Fraudulent Bank statement (With Solution)
See this post (for reference purpose)
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/440#100231887

Await response from the gurus.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by sweetchi2411: 10:26am On Jul 07, 2021
RELAN2446:
OMO PPR JUST DROP EXACTLY FOUR MONTHS , THANK YOU JESUS
FIRST TIME APPLICANT
Applied March 7
Biometric - March 12
IELTS request letter - March 12 R5.5,L6,S6.5,W6
Eligibility started - June11
Medical Request - June 17
Medical done and upload - June 19
Medical pass - June 27
BVL - July 6
PPR - July 7
Series of ghost updates during those dates

Doc submitted for client information
Statement of Purpose 3 pages.
Bsc. Certificate.
Bsc.

Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Gloriarchibong(f): 10:27am On Jul 07, 2021
Hello Gurus in the house, I have been following this thread for a while now. I am about to apply for my Canada study Visa, but i will need the Gurus input on a few concerns i have.

My Sponsor is not related to me but he has agreed to stand in as my uncle while i will be his (niece). He has already done an affidavit of support and is ready to give me all the accompanying documents i need.

My question now is, how do i proof to the consular that he is my uncle in my SOP as i may not have any birth certificate to proof he is my relative?
Secondly, a friend suggested i rather say he is my mentor and will be sponsoring my studies in Canada, but i am thinking this may not sound well to the consular as it is very hard for a mentor to sponsor any individual. but if this is a good idea, how do i proof to the consular

Note that my program is 8months.

I await response that can guide me through. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 10:28am On Jul 07, 2021
Omdddssss , Congrats mate !

B123cyndi:
Finally,
Passport request ��
Bvl July 6
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2021
Thanks sm.

shupy:

Do it yourself

gcmsbuddy.com

I'm not sure you can get it in a week tho. 5-6k
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by may99(f): 10:34am On Jul 07, 2021
Congratulations RELAN!!It has been a while.

RELAN2446:
FIRST TIME APPLICANT
Applied March 7
Biometric - March 12
Medical pass - June 27
BVL - July 6
PPR - July 7

Bsc. Certificate.
Bsc. Transcript.
NYSC Certificate.
NYSC Posting Letter.
WAEC Certificate.
Birth Certificate.
Sponsor Birth Certificate.
Local Government Certificate.
Police Clearance Certificate.
Resume.
Academic Reference.
NAPSS Certificate.
TACSFON Certificate.
International Passport.
Mother International Passport.
Elder Brother International Passport.
Sister International Passport.
Junior Brother International Passport.
Sponsor Permanent Resident Card.
My picture with Sponsor picture (2013).
Family Picture (Elder Brother wedding).

Prove of fund/Sponsor Doc
My mbs Account is 2million naira.
Family CAC doc which I am also one of the directors.
First semester school fee receipt.
Gift deed of landed property gifted to me by my mum.
Submitted the land survey.
Sponsor letter by my elder brother.
Affidavit of support by my Elder brother.
Elder brother's job ID card is a medical doctor in the UK and also a permanent resident of canada.
Elder brother HSBC statement of account of 6months of about 30,000pounds, as pound as more value than CAD.
Elder brother Zenith bank account of 6months of about 5million.
Two months pay slip from his job from two different hospital,
His CAC document of his business here in Nigeria (Truck transportation).
7 truck vehicle particulars reg in Lagos submitted.
His land survey here in Nigeria.
His UK house documents.

Other Documents
IMM1294
IMM5645
IMM5257
DIGITAL PHOTO
PASSPORT

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by boyemfic: 10:36am On Jul 07, 2021
B123cyndi:
Finally,
Passport request ��
Bvl July 6

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by MadeMan01(m): 10:39am On Jul 07, 2021
ehiremen2002:
Please house, seems I have not been asking the right question, or maybe when I get response, I lost it within the chats. I don’t have a lot of access online. Now it’s 313, will try stay on till I see a response.

I have asked about What’s NSE, BVL

I asked cos I am helping my aunt complete student application for her first child, she is 13 and plan start grade 9 this September in a college in Ottawa. We have secure the admission and looking a best way to send in the tuition fees of 16k CAD.

We also looking for a fast option to apply for student permit for the girl. She will also like to accompany the child with her second child.

Maybe the husband can apply for visitor another time. I will do much appreciate guidances towards right direction.

Use the search window at top of Nairaland page and type key word "BVL meaning" and "NSE meaning" to get info on what you seek. Focus on explanation posts by @Frankrobbn, @Lekiboboe. For now cannot remember others) As you read through this thread you would get to know some other authorities on this thread.

NSE is meant to be an express program for Nigerian students interested in schooling in Canada NIGERIA STUDENT EXPRESS. You need some requirements like IELTS result, passport, over $30,000 equivalent in account over last 12 months, passport, upfront medical, etc. It's meant to be concluded in 20 days but I think their work load doesn't make this possible.

BVL IS biometric Validity letter. It is sent to student permit visa applicants when a decision has been made on your study permit application and usually precedes the final verdict of either passport request or refusal. Hope this brief summary helps

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teemenzo: 10:48am On Jul 07, 2021
RELAN2446:
FIRST TIME APPLICANT

Congratulations brother, it will go round in Jesus name. Congrats in advance to those expecting.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Adjeley: 10:52am On Jul 07, 2021
FIRST TIME APPLICANT

Congratulations ����. May I know if you going for masters or post graduate diploma.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jojorito007: 10:56am On Jul 07, 2021
RELAN2446:
FIRST TIME APPLICANT
Applied March 7
Biometric - March 12
Medical pass - June 27
BVL - July 6
Congratulations
PPR - July 7

Bsc. Certificate.
Bsc. Transcript.
NYSC Certificate.
NYSC Posting Letter.
WAEC Certificate.
Birth Certificate.
Sponsor Birth Certificate.
Local Government Certificate.
Police Clearance Certificate.
Resume.
Academic Reference.
NAPSS Certificate.
TACSFON Certificate.
International Passport.
Mother International Passport.
Elder Brother International Passport.
Sister International Passport.
Junior Brother International Passport.
Sponsor Permanent Resident Card.
My picture with Sponsor picture (2013).
Family Picture (Elder Brother wedding).

Prove of fund/Sponsor Doc
My mbs Account is 2million naira.
Family CAC doc which I am also one of the directors.
First semester school fee receipt.
Gift deed of landed property gifted to me by my mum.
Submitted the land survey.
Sponsor letter by my elder brother.
Affidavit of support by my Elder brother.
Elder brother's job ID card is a medical doctor in the UK and also a permanent resident of canada.
Elder brother HSBC statement of account of 6months of about 30,000pounds, as pound as more value than CAD.
Elder brother Zenith bank account of 6months of about 5million.
Two months pay slip from his job from two different hospital,
His CAC document of his business here in Nigeria (Truck transportation).
7 truck vehicle particulars reg in Lagos submitted.
His land survey here in Nigeria.
His UK house documents.

Other Documents
IMM1294
IMM5645
IMM5257
DIGITAL PHOTO
PASSPORT
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by B123cyndi: 10:56am On Jul 07, 2021
Oreoluwamipo:
Omdddssss , Congrats mate !

Thank you �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by B123cyndi: 10:58am On Jul 07, 2021
boyemfic:

Congratulations
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ehiremen2002: 11:03am On Jul 07, 2021
MadeMan01:

Use the search window at top of Nairaland page and type key word "BVL meaning" and "NSE meaning" to get info on what you seek. Focus on explanation posts by @Frankrobbn, @Lekiboboe. For now cannot remember others) As you read through this thread you would get to know some other authorities on this thread.

NSE is meant to be an express program for Nigerian students interested in schooling in Canada NIGERIA STUDENT EXPRESS. You need some requirements like IELTS result, passport, over $30,000 equivalent in account over last 12 months, passport, upfront medical, etc. It's meant to be concluded in 20 days but I think their work load doesn't make this possible.

BVL IS biometric Validity letter. It is sent to student permit visa applicants when a decision has been made on your study permit application and usually precedes the final verdict of either passport request or refusal. Hope this brief summary helps

Thanks a lot MadeMan01, will this route be valid for student for high school. Is IELTS a requirement also for her.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kunfu(m): 11:09am On Jul 07, 2021
What can I do to remind IRCC about my Visa process

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ehiremen2002: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2021
ehiremen2002:

Thanks a lot MadeMan01, will this route be valid for student for high school. Is IELTS a requirement also for her.

I just read @Frankrobbn, post. Seems she might not qualify for it as IELTS was listed as the requirement. meaning its majorly for university students and above.

8. Have a language test (IELTS) that shows; a score of 6.0 or higher in each skill (reading, speaking, writing, and listening).
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Gentledaf(m): 11:18am On Jul 07, 2021
B123cyndi:
Finally,
Passport request ��
Bvl July 6

Congrats it will go round

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Aissy: 11:22am On Jul 07, 2021
Lekiboboe:

So sorry about this development on your Application

See the contents in the link below, whether one or two steps taken to address fraudulent bank statement can be applied to address a charge back Scenario.

Procedural Fairness Letter- Fraudulent Bank statement (With Solution)
See this post (for reference purpose)
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/440#100231887

Await response from the gurus.
thank you so much, I will get started.
I am going to include the first payment and also the second payment receipts and proof of identification to the agent that made the first payment.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lizzy29: 11:30am On Jul 07, 2021
Hello everyone submitted my student visa application togeder with my kids age 11 month and 4 years old no reply from them yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by DeeApproved: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2021
Oreoluwamipo:
Congratulations Relan!

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lizzy29: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2021
[quote author=Lizzy29 post=103456558]Hello everyone submitted my student visa application or the 3rd of may togeder with my kids age 11 month and 4 years old no reply from them yet[/q
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by atiteb4: 11:32am On Jul 07, 2021
Updateverything:
Thanks alot @Chikacic
I was able to get the first dose at a Public health center in Egbeda, Alimosho Lagos state.
God bless you for you assistance.

what's the name of the public center
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by demure178(m): 11:42am On Jul 07, 2021
Aissy:
I applied February 18 and the letter was about a chargeback that was made on my application fee. Please How did you go about yours?

I applied feb 14th

My first application was with an agent, and there was a charge back, I paid the money.
And the application was refused. There was no pf

So now, my currently application, I got a pf of a charge back, and note the current application was paid by me, so I didn’t see a reverse on my account.

I contacted my lawyer, explained to him and he drafted a reply for me. Still waiting for an update from ircc.

But I need to understand your application if I want to help.

Has the money been paid back after the charge back letter?

Is this your first or second application ?
Is the charge back on a current application or a previous one?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Joyousgem: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2021
Aissy:
So I got a procedural fairness letter today, at this point I am just drained

Take a deep breathe Aissy. Don't let it weigh you down but be proactive. We had a case in the last thread whereby PPR was issued after pfl. You need to have a strong, believable and logical explanation for the chargeback. Has your agent confirmed that there was indeed a chargeback.

If I were you the $100 monthly limit on nigerian bank cards would be my starting point, hence the reason you needed help from a third party to make the payment. And state clearly that you reimbursed the person, if you have proof add it, it would help. Also that you were unaware of the chargeback until you received the pfl.

Importantly, you need to arrange to make the payment again through a legitimate means. Ideally someone you know and trust. If you don't know anyone abroad directly, reach out to 'Anon' he might be able to help you, he has a good track record here. We have seen someone on this thread in your situation naively asking the same agent again to pay for them a second time. I believe they were handed a ban which he is trying to contend. Paying 235CAD is easier than looking for thousands of CAD to pay an immigration lawyer after 5yr ban.

I sincerely wish you all the best.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Aissy: 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
demure178:

I applied feb 14th

My first application was with an agent, and there was a charge back, I paid the money.
And the application was refused. There was no pf

So now, my currently application, I got a pf of a charge back, and note the current application was paid by me, so I didn’t see a reverse on my account.

I contacted my lawyer, explained to him and he drafted a reply for me. Still waiting for an update from ircc.

But I need to understand your application if I want to help.

Has the money been paid back after the charge back letter?

Is this your first or second application ?
Is the charge back on a current application or a previous one?
Thank you for taking time to reply.
This is my first application, I got a letter stating that there was a chargeback on my application fee that was made by my against so my aunt in Canada paid the application fee again two days after we got the chargeback letter. I have paid the money already, they are asking for an explanation why there was a chargeback in the first place and who made the payment.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OLUWABORI2000: 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
B123cyndi:
Finally,
Passport request ��
Bvl July 6

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OLUWABORI2000: 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
Adjeley:

FIRST TIME APPLICANT

Congratulations ����. May I know if you going for masters or post graduate diploma.

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by 2naira50kobo: 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
Frankrobbn1:

I'm thy humble servant to command.

It will end in praise

I trust you're having a good day. I sent you an email. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by princ3ssa: 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
They have commenced with applications submitted between 4th to 10th of April.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Frankrobbn1: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
charles2468:
Good day, my good people, please am a newbie in this thread, thanks for everyone contributing immensely here.
My question is, I graduated with second class lower division, 2.75 precisely, I want to know can I get admission for masters directly or I should do PGD, sencondly, can i get a scholarship as well? @frankrobbn1
I will be glad if you reply to this

It's possible to secure a Master of Art program with a CGPA of 2.75. However, your personal statement must be top-notch and should demonstrate why you're deserving student for the program and the benefits of the program to your career and home country. At same time, you still qualify for a PGD program that is relevant with your current employment.

It will end in praise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.