Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (689285 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Meringe(m): 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
Good evening my people. My nephew got a rejection letter this evening as attached.

Gurus in the house, plz how can you help with suggestions and advise so that he can reapply.

I am the one handling his application.

He is in his 2nd year in the university here but I want him to study in Canada. I am the sponsor.

Gurus, I need your inputs.

1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Olanrewajuluke1(m): 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
ifeo123:
but it would’ve given you insights on the status of your application. e.g what stage it’s at , if there are notes already made on your application & probably even what’s delaying the application.

i’d advice to order for it as well. just to be on the safe side, you won’t lose anything if you order for it and get it and it doesn’t affect whatever decision that will eventually be made on your application - if you’re scared about that.

october 2020 - now is quite a LOONGG time. so go for the gcms order if you can. (pardon me if i made typos) �
have done that some time ago, it does not provide something reasonable, that why am not in the mood of ordering another one
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Olanrewajuluke1(m): 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
ifeo123:
but it would’ve given you insights on the status of your application. e.g what stage it’s at , if there are notes already made on your application & probably even what’s delaying the application.

i’d advice to order for it as well. just to be on the safe side, you won’t lose anything if you order for it and get it and it doesn’t affect whatever decision that will eventually be made on your application - if you’re scared about that. The more it long the more am confident bcuz 99% of long application always come out with ppr

october 2020 - now is quite a LOONGG time. so go for the gcms order if you can. (pardon me if i made typos) �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Alwayszilla: 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
Please add me as well 08146490490
omonigho01:
Good evening.
Pls I am interested.
Kindly add my WhatsApp number. 07032256991
Also pls @freebands01 can I get you email. I tried sending you a dm but was not possible.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by makano: 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
Get another SOA from your bank as the previous one is no more valid..

you can submit same original documents you submitted in your previous application(They already have your documents with them though) but you have to submit another Statement of account..

Their is no harm doing an upfront medical, go ahead and book an appointment to do your medicals in any of the IRCC approved medical centers, they will upload your result to IRCC and you will also upload the slip(Optional) that will be given to you at the clinic via Webform and Email..

Even if IRCC wanna prompt you for medical request, instead they will update your medicals to pass... Peace
tonieguy:
Good day house,
My first application was refused in May. I obtained my gcms notes and want to reapply.

I'm I to resubmit a fresh statement of account or use the same documents from my sponsor originally submitted?
Also, do you advise I perform an upfront medicals or await their prompting for medicals?

Kindly help me with necessary clarifications to avoid stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
Meringe:
Good evening my people. My nephew got a rejection letter this evening as attached.

Gurus in the house, plz how can you help with suggestions and advise so that he can reapply.

He is in his 2nd year in the university here but I want him to study in Canada. I am the sponsor.

Order for GCMS notes and see the concerns noted. That will give you directions you need to follow to address them

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by makano: 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
He was refused based on his home tie, his purpose of visit, Financial and personal assets... A well constructed and detailed SOP/LOE will resolve all these refusal reasons mentioned here, so far you can proof that you posses all of the requirements to tackle the mentioned reasons.... But I will suggest you order for his GCMS notes so we know the detailed reasons he was rejected.. Peace
Meringe:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teenie19(f): 12:44am On Jul 13, 2021
Tell them to order through cbsa, it’s faster. Do you still have a valid admission?

Olanrewajuluke1:
have done that some time ago, it does not provide something reasonable, that why am not in the mood of ordering another one
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teenie19(f): 12:53am On Jul 13, 2021
Not yet, thanks for checking in

Oreoluwamipo:
Hi Teenie, Is there any improvement on your gcms note? Rooting for you!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ACSgrains1(m): 12:59am On Jul 13, 2021
Finally after more than 3 months I got a mail today for Medical Examination Request.
Gurus in the house, how can I go about this to get a medical appointment as soon as possible?
And which medical center will be most preferred?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by makano: 1:06am On Jul 13, 2021
QLife and IOM are the only two approved IRCC medical centers... Qlife charges 40k and IOM charges 45K( Except there are recent updates on the charges on any of the Medical center).. Both medical centers are very good.. You can book your appointment for the next available date from either of the medical centers, the earlier you book an appointment, the better.. Cheers
ACSgrains1:
Finally after more than 3 months I got a mail today for Medical Examination Request.
Gurus in the house, how can I go about this to get a medical appointment as soon as possible?
And which medical center will be most preferred?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by 19CannyMum: 2:08am On Jul 13, 2021
Olanrewajuluke1:

Have you redone your medicals at an approved hospital?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 13, 2021
Good morning!

If you are going to Western University this fall and are interested in sharing accommodation, kindly reach out let's connect!

I am a male, reasonably funny graduate student hoping the company of my fellow Naija brethren can reduce culture and pocket shock for the first few months.... I'm looking at a lease starting September so do send me a message so we can reason the matter and reduce bills.

PS: alternatively, if you know about a whatsapp group for Nigerian students at Western or in London, ON generally can you pls hook me up!

Super thanks!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Bushboy009: 5:13am On Jul 13, 2021
Good morning everyone. I’m going for my medical at Qlife this morning. My appointment time is 11am. What’s the best time to be there please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by graceyajayi(f): 5:28am On Jul 13, 2021
Anytime from 6am, it's first come first served and not by appointment

Bushboy009:
Good morning everyone. I’m going for my medical at Qlife this morning. My appointment time is 11am. What’s the best time to be there please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gracedson: 5:28am On Jul 13, 2021
Bushboy009:
As early as possible, 9am should be fine.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Activateoluwase: 5:51am On Jul 13, 2021
Morning bosses,
Please can someone put me through on how to apply to fanshawe college, when I tried to apply as an international student it kept saying All student applications from Nigeria must be submitted via one of the College's approved education agents. For a full list of approved education agents, please contact Fanshawe College's International Office at agent@fanshawec.ca. and after I massaged them, up till no response. I seems not to understand or is there something am not doing correctly .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mudiwest(m): 6:28am On Jul 13, 2021
Activateoluwase:
Morning bosses,
Please can someone put me through on how to apply to fanshawe college, when I tried to apply as an international student it kept saying All student applications from Nigeria must be submitted via one of the College's approved education agents. For a full list of approved education agents, please contact Fanshawe College's International Office at agent@fanshawec.ca. and after I massaged them, up till no response. I seems not to understand or is there something am not doing correctly .

Go to applyboard.com and apply through them

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by dotoracs: 6:37am On Jul 13, 2021
Olanrewajuluke1:

Send a mail to the MP representing the area of the school at federal level
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by HartyA(m): 6:44am On Jul 13, 2021
Please when did you apply?
[quoted author=ACSgrains1 post=103650088]Finally after more than 3 months I got a mail today for Medical Examination Request.
And which medical center will be most preferred?[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shams040(m): 6:52am On Jul 13, 2021
Please is there anyone going to University of Guelph for fall.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by SuomyNona: 7:33am On Jul 13, 2021
ritzzybaron:
Eerrrm! You didn’t say the reason why they should send you DM tho.

The 3 schools are 10 minutes walking distance to each other.

I am trying to connect students arriving in the 3 institutions together. To ease settling in after arrival, getting apartments... Apartments with multiple rooms are cheaper than single room and studios...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jojorito007: 7:54am On Jul 13, 2021
Activateoluwase:
Morning bosses,

I registered on
international.ontariocolleges.ca
I uploaded my documents and paid application fees
You can try it too

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 7:58am On Jul 13, 2021
How long does CBSA take pls , and what's the cost?

Teenie19:
Tell them to order through cbsa, it’s faster. Do you still have a valid admission?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lawfree638: 8:09am On Jul 13, 2021
Teenie19:

I can tell you for free that CBSA GCMS note now has more volume and now slower than GCMS note requested from other services.

CBSA GCMS NOTE is 30 days and some cases 60 days, in accordance with the Access to Information Act of Canada, section 7.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by donmyzy(m): 8:10am On Jul 13, 2021
donmyzy:
I'm applying for a student visa and I need help establish good ties back to naija
- I'm applying for pgd at Nbcc
- I have 2 siblings in new Brunswick
- My dad is sponsoring me
- I just finished uni and nysc
-currently job hunting
What can I do to improve my chances for a successful application

Please I need your advice
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by SweetJJ: 8:13am On Jul 13, 2021
Which of the cbsa? I ordered my gcms note through cbsa after 25days or so they sent me a mail that they would need 60 more days to process my request. I weak. Please has anyone else experienced this?

Teenie19:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lawfree638: 8:13am On Jul 13, 2021
[quote author=donmyzy post=103655247][/quote]

Home ties could be very specific to different situations.

If you can take the time to read several pages on this thread, I'm sure you will get what you seek.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lawfree638: 8:14am On Jul 13, 2021
SweetJJ:
Which of the cbsa? I ordered my gcms nite through cbsa after 25days or so they sent me a mail that they would need 60 more days to process my request. I weak. Please has anyone else experienced this?

EXACTLY!!!!

CBSA is now the slowest due to massive VOLUME!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 13, 2021
Have any May applicants gotten any updates? Specifically those of us that didn’t get NSE request. August 6th is drawing closer.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by prada1: 8:18am On Jul 13, 2021
childgodly:
Have any May applicants gotten any updates? Specifically those of us that didn’t get NSE request. August 6th is drawing closer.
None i guess
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lawfree638: 8:22am On Jul 13, 2021
prada1:
None i guess

We have several may applicants here that have gotten PPR & Delayed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.