Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (692211 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by HartyA(m): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
@Frankrobbn1 good day sir I sent you a mail yesterday, I look forward to your response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by CHIKACIC: 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
olasubomy:
Good Day All,

I saw this on Instagram and thought this would be useful to many of us, especially those needing tips on what to expect or actions to take when you arrive Canada.

Cheers!

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lianna2020:
You got PPR and left us >: undecided cry(

Mehn. I have been trying to put things in order. so sorry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Subbyshal(f): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
Legacyedition:
March 19th Application.

Gcms note came in today.

Pre-assessment note: blank

Eligibility: Recommend interview

This was how mine came too, where is your secondary visa office ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
Thank you for sharing. God bless you. This is quite useful.

olasubomy:
Good Day All,

I saw this on Instagram and thought this would be useful to many of us, especially those needing tips on what to expect or actions to take when you arrive Canada.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Legacyedition: 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
Subbyshal:

This was how mine came too, where is your secondary visa office ?

My secondary office changed from London to Beijing.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
Thank you and you too
Madeincanada:

You shall be favored IJN. Be hopeful.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Subbyshal(f): 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
Legacyedition:

My secondary office changed from London to Beijing.

My secondary office is London on my last GCMS note, I ordered another one, yet to receive it.

I also noticed someone that has the same issue mentioned his/her secondary office is London too, now that it has changed to Beijing, there will be a final decision soon ijn.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
Amen oo , from your mouth to God ears.

Lekiboboe:

Nagode Sosai Mummy wa, I sight you wink, you would be CELEBRATED SOON

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Legacyedition: 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
Subbyshal:

My secondary office is London on my last GCMS note, I ordered another one, yet to receive it.

I also noticed someone that has the same issue mentioned his/her secondary office is London too, now that it has changed to Beijing, there will be a final decision soon ijn.

Amen and yours...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
Yes sis , I have a been away , this waiting comes with rollercoaster of emotions that I don't want to weigh me down .. So I decided to forget about everything for a while and live a normal life. How's Vancouver treating you? Best wishes.

Lianna2020:
Been a while sis

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ayeeee , congrats in advance ! This is a good one .. Start preparing.

Legacyedition:
March 19th Application.

Gcms note came in today.

Pre-assessment note: blank

Eligibility: Recommend interview

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Legacyedition: 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
Oreoluwamipo:
Ayeeee , congrats in advance ! This is a good one .. Start preparing.

Thanks boss..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
I just got my renewed passport. How do I go about informing IRCC please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
Is there anyone that was able to pay for medicals at Qlife venue?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AdoChel(f): 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
Scan the data page and send it to them via Webform

Oreoluwamipo:
I just got my renewed passport. How do I go about informing IRCC please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lawfree638: 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
Please if you receive PPR today and you didn't declare it here, it's not fair o. grin grin

We need to draw faith from you. Today can't end with no PPR.

Nairobi is already in 10pm. embarassed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shams040(m): 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
IRCC responded to my medical webform that they have received it but nothing is appearing on my page. What can I do again?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by lawfree638: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
shams040:
IRCC responded to my medical webform that they have received it but nothing is appearing on my page. What can I do again?

Currently updating.

Give them some time more.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
lawfree638:
Guys, I haven't seen this type before o

applied on Thursday
declined on Sunday

Happened to someone in UAE
I have oo.my brother's wife's sister from Congo got same But that was 4 visit in 2017

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
ritzzybaron:
Very true. And also get a Sponsor if possible.... so you can add to your already existing funds. @ganiruogene

my 2 kobo on this is.
1.if ur wife was ur co sponsor and u were able to adequately explain her Job and Job title with Evidence and she then gave u a gift deed,then it sounds ok but u r self sponsored, yet getting a lump sum from ur wife with a gift deed. what is to say u did not borrow the money through ur wife?.Though am not a guru,am just an applicant like u all but I will advice wen seeking 4 study permit, start arranging ur proof of funds 6 months b4 ur application to avoid lump sum except if this lump sum is coming from ur sponsor hu is either ur wife,husband, parent,guardian(with sufficient proof) or siblings. u must have submitted ur sponsor financial details so when he sends d lump sum,it will be easy to relate and agree with.my advice is make sure if possible, that lump sum from ur wife is still there wen u make ur next application cos if u make ur next application and d lump sum has vanished, u cant predict what d VO will think

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by maangel01: 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hello guys, I'm 35 and my brother is 36, can I use him as my sponsor? because he has a very good job and a consistent flow of cash.

I do not intend submitting my account statement as I haven't been officially employed for two years now.

Will this fly?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Favour132(f): 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
maangel01:
Hello guys, I'm 35 and my brother is 36, can I use him as my sponsor? because he has a very good job and a consistent flow of cash.

I do not intend submitting my account statement as I haven't been officially employed for two years now.

Will this fly?
Sponsored or not, you must submit your bank statement.

I will suggest you calm down first and build your account and then use your brother as co-sponsor. If he’s sponsoring you in reality, he should pay your tuition with his details and send money to your account with a letter to back it up as your co-sponsor.

No lump sum as that would led to a red flag.

Wait for gurus to advice u more on this.
Gracias
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by onomss: 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nikky6:
Please, who chose memorial university and is going for this fall?

Me still waiting for visa. On God it won’t cross this month. Amen. Have you gotten yours??

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Favour132:
Sponsored or not, you must submit your bank statement.

I will suggest you calm down first and build your account and then use your brother as co-sponsor. If he’s sponsoring you in reality, he should pay your tuition with his details and send money to your account with a letter to back it up as your co-sponsor.

No lump sum as that would led to a red flag.

Wait for gurus to advice u more on this.
Gracias
does ur sponsor need to proove he paid ur school fees?.I thought someone said on this thread that the beauty of Canada compared to Australia is Canada does not check the source of the school fees which means u dont need to proove hu paid the school fees just receipt from the school that ur school fees was paid.please other gurus, plz ur input on this is vital.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Olanrewajuluke1(m): 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
lawfree638:

You were told here to order your GCMS note on June 17 last month!!! Assuming you have done it, your GCMS note will be available this week.

Unfortunately no faster way in getting GCMS Note, It takes 30 days to 35 days. I'm just wondering why didn't you take the advice because you are still complaining about the same thing!!

My question or our question will be why didn't you do it last time you were advised to do so?
even if I did that won't make my decision come by now
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by makano: 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
Since they have acknowledge it, you need to be patient with them.. It will be updated soon.. Peace
shams040:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Favour132(f): 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
Enjay316:

does ur sponsor need to proove he paid ur school fees?.I thought someone said on this thread that the beauty of Canada compared to Australia is Canada does not check the source of the school fees which means u dont need to proove hu paid the school fees just receipt from the school that ur school fees was paid.please other gurus, plz ur input on this is vital.
It’s not mandatory that your sponsor pays your school fees but it will boost your chances if he does.

Actually, I was talking about “CO-SPONSOR”. The VO should know the role he/she is playing to make your academic in Canada a success..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Thaiy(m): 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
EmeeNaka:
That's too quick.

Application are sometimes returned when incomplete, it is not necessarily a refusal.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by makano: 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
Unfortunately , you as the applicant, you need to submit your statement of account.. You cant escape it... If you do not have the required amount in your SOA now, I will advise you wait and try and work on your statement of account, when that is done, then you can apply.... PEACE
maangel01:

Will this fly?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
Olanrewajuluke1:
even if I did that won't make my decision come by now
but it would’ve given you insights on the status of your application. e.g what stage it’s at , if there are notes already made on your application & probably even what’s delaying the application.

i’d advice to order for it as well. just to be on the safe side, you won’t lose anything if you order for it and get it and it doesn’t affect whatever decision that will eventually be made on your application - if you’re scared about that.

october 2020 - now is quite a LOONGG time. so go for the gcms order if you can. (pardon me if i made typos) �

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by sebun: 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
Am a first timer here and am gingered by all your testimonies regarding your approved Canada study permits.
Am 41yrs, married with 3 children, having 13+ working experience.
I intend apply for a Masters/pgd prog in Human Resource Mgt, have done previous roles in HR years back, currently am a Relationship officer/Marketer. I already have a MBA here in Nigeria. My question is can I apply for a post graduate diploma in HRM and what are the chances of been granted a study visa? Considering my current role and the intended course .Will appreciate your candid advise.

The experience gurus, pls help out.
@ frankrobbn1@lekiboboe

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.