Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (692410 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by MOBAN444(m): 5:08am On Jul 14, 2021
Gilb231:

Thank you. After consideration I switched to Seneca college. I just paid the tuition deposit yesterday and would like to go ahead and start my application. I want to do the study permit application myself please gurus in the house can you help me with procedures to take. What should I do first ?

I have my acceptance/ offer letter
I have an invoice for tuition deposit

What should be my first step for study permit application.

Go and write IELTS. and follow the NSE route, then make sure your account is properly built for at least 4 months.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Gentledaf(m): 5:23am On Jul 14, 2021
Alwayszilla:
Please how can you book an appointment for
upfront medicals at IOM and How much I wanted to book at Qlife but the next available date is August 25th and I need the medicals before July 28th
Also how much is it

Please IOM have available date from 19th July and qlife from 15th July so book asap
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Gentledaf(m): 5:37am On Jul 14, 2021
shams040:
To those that have been asked to do medical I have a trick for you. Choose that date you're seeing and make sure you fill the form till you get to the payment page. When you get to that page don't pay just keep that page like that. Now open another tab and keep checking Qlife, I noticed they always bring new spaces for those date they have filled before.

I did this and it worked for me. Don't take me for my words you might be lucky too.

I think you maybe right.....if you check qlife now u will see available date from today 15th

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Gentledaf(m): 5:38am On Jul 14, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Morrewhunmie(f): 5:52am On Jul 14, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Hi

To do a PHD (French Language) in Canada , you need to take your time & look for schools in Canada offering French Language at PHD level, check their faculty for their PROFESSORS/ASSISTANT PROFESSORS then look out for their respective RESEARCH AREAS in FRENCH Language, if you see the ones that aligns with your RESEARCH INTERESTS/PRIOR RESEARCH EXPERIENCE/BACKGROUND, send a non-generic COLD MAIL to them

See the link below for
Schools offering PHD in FRENCH LANGUAGE at CANADIAN UNIVERSITIES, Google them one after the other and explore their FACULTIES to see their PROFESSORS and their respective RESEARCH AREAS in FRENCH LANGUAGE

https://www.universitystudy.ca/search-programs/?k=French&program_level_merged=Doctorate&program_language=ENGLISH

Go through the contents in the link below, then relate it to your field of study (FRENCH) and research interests as it relates to your field of study/Academic Background/prior research experience. There are helpful information, documents & videos that can be of massive help to you e.g how to draft a Cold Mail, how to search for PROFESSORS Who has Research Areas aligning with you etc.

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/561#101054570

As a Prospective Graduate Student (PHD), you need to have the following to kick start your GRADUATE SCHOOL JOURNEY in CANADA

- Academic CV (Well drafted Canadian Style Academic CV)
- Transcript (get the student Copy from your school)
- Cold Mail (To be drafted & sent to each professors based on their research areas)
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) for GRADUATE School (not SOP for Visa Application)
- Cover Letter (if required)
- Published Thesis (might be helpful) but not Compulsory etc.

There are GRADUATE SCHOLARS on this platform, If you have further questions along the line, do ask

Note: Your target should be for FALL 2022 (September 2022) or WINTER 2022 (JANUARY), so you can begin now in advance by getting your Transcript (Student Copy), Drafting your Academic CV, sending Cold Mails to Professors in your field of study & research areas related to your field of study.

Also work towards getting a FULLY-FUNDED PHD IN FRENCH LANGUAGE offer cos PHD is expensive in Canada. Interestingly, most PHD students in Canada & US are usually funded, so package your Application Well to get funding

Thank you very much.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Gentledaf(m): 5:54am On Jul 14, 2021
Marizzy:
Centennial university student traveling august that needs roommate pls message me let’s discuss

Centennial University
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lianna2020: 5:59am On Jul 14, 2021
It has started
Team11:

I don't know, oh. This is all that I see
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by nifnifemi: 6:18am On Jul 14, 2021
You need to drop this mentally before heading to canada.

Just imagine if everybody carry out this same action of yours and we want a better country.

Upfront Medical is available than embarrassing yourself at the hospital.

PaPaJayden:
Let me get that medical request letter, first. IOM will know they met a different kinda person. By the time I stampede their office for 2 days, they will be left no choice but to attend to me on day 3. I can bet my life. For now, the focus is to get the request letter.

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Amenmay: 6:30am On Jul 14, 2021
I’m writing this message with tears that keeps running on my eyes as no one can be TRUSTED in this our country called Nigeria. I’m ready to apologize to any individual(s) that said I’m not correct. Agent Agent why all this That a travel and tour company called Ufitfly have made payment of my study permit application twice still there is chargeback. God forbid that some people are blockage to their follow human beings. Below is the message I got from crown. I have been offline for some days now as I’m thinking about this. Please run away from all this so called agents they will tell you all source of lies in place of truth to win your mind the will be telling you we are office based we are not road side all this are lies Embassy does not no them is you they know because is your name on the application and not the agent name. after casing me delay on my application since January 23, 2021 the returned back my money on Monday July 12, 2021 as I stopped them not to make any other payment on my behalf because after using another person credit card for transaction the person will go and cancel it. the dnt use company credit card. Please is this good at all

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kudiratu28(f): 6:42am On Jul 14, 2021
Good morning everyone,
Please I have a degree in biochemistry and I am currently working as Health research officer in a hospital. With my work experience what courses can apply for? And would I make it for the winter intake if I apply now .

Pls gurus help me with health related programs

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by bemagnify: 6:56am On Jul 14, 2021
Please I need PGD for law related courses that will commence on winter 2022.., I have searched for almost all the colleges in Canada but it seems the registrations openings are for fall 2022...

A year or two duration is ok...

Schools fees should be from $15k cad to 0 cad.

Please help...

Thanks for your great work everyone.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ademidedavid(f): 7:33am On Jul 14, 2021
Gentledaf:

I think you maybe right.....if you check qlife now u will see available date from today 15th

Kindly explain better please....trying but not working
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 7:34am On Jul 14, 2021
Thanks sm, been calling but no one is picking

MOBAN444:

If you have booked online but couldn't pay via card, you can pay to Q-Life Family Clinic
GTBank

Once payment is made, send a proof via email:
canadamedicals@qlifefamilyclinic.com

Call this number to confirm first. +234 811 397 5433
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 7:41am On Jul 14, 2021
I also just tried but couldn't get through. Guess we are late

ademidedavid:

Kindly explain better please....trying but not working
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oreoluwamipo: 7:44am On Jul 14, 2021
You people and this your first sentence ehn grin

nifnifemi:
You need to drop this mentally before heading to canada.

Just imagine if everybody carry out this same action of yours and we want a better country.

Upfront Medical is available than embarrassing yourself at the hospital.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Esom16(f): 7:44am On Jul 14, 2021
MOBAN444:

Did you submit your medicals the same time with your application? Or did you do it on a latter date?

I submitted on a much much later date.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EuniqueBabe: 7:51am On Jul 14, 2021
MOBAN444:

Go and write IELTS. and follow the NSE route, then make sure your account is properly built for at least 4 months.

Please if one wants to go through normal route, how long does it take after submitting application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 7:57am On Jul 14, 2021
bemagnify:
Please I need PGD for law related courses that will commence on winter 2022.., I have searched for almost all the colleges in Canada but it seems the registrations openings are for fall 2022...

A year or two duration is ok...

Schools fees should be from $15k cad to 0 cad.

Please help...

Thanks for your great work everyone.
Take your time & do a thorough research (google) on the law related PG programs and the colleges offering them in the link below and check the ones that have admission intakes for Winter 2022, & also check the tuition amount for international students of each program, you might be lucky to find the one that falls within $15KCAD

PG in Paralegal Programs and PG in Investigation related Programs
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/514#95982265

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kudiratu28(f): 8:07am On Jul 14, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Take your time & do a thorough research (google) on the law related PG programs and the colleges offering them in the link below and check the ones that have admission intakes for Winter 2022, & also check the tuition amount for international students of each program, you might be lucky to find the one that falls within $15KCAD

PG in Paralegal Programs and PG in Investigation related Programs
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-
student-visa-thread-part/514#95982265

Pls I also need suggestions for health related programs for PG. thank you so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 8:17am On Jul 14, 2021
Kudiratu28:

Pls I also need suggestions for health related programs for PG. thank you so much
See this

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/351#99622262
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 14, 2021
Please I need an answer to this. Thanks
Blazca:
How do I send web form please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by googleassistent(m): 8:40am On Jul 14, 2021
Thanks for share this information for more information about Google Assistant app on your PC or Mac, you will need to download and install a Desktop App emulator for your computer. We have worked diligently to help you understand how to use this app for your computer visit website.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EuniqueBabe: 8:41am On Jul 14, 2021
Please gurus help clarify this, after having MBS of cad30k, will I still pay for school fees separately again? Or I will pay from the 30k. The amount left will no longer be 30k.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by elenewton1: 8:41am On Jul 14, 2021

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Olaa123: 8:42am On Jul 14, 2021
Amenmay:
I’m writing this message with tears that keeps running on my eyes as no one can be TRUSTED in this our country called Nigeria. I’m ready to apologize to any individual(s) that said I’m not correct. Agent Agent why all this That a travel and tour company called Ufitfly have made payment of my study permit application twice still there is chargeback. God forbid that some people are blockage to their follow human beings. Below is the message I got from crown. I have been offline for some days now as I’m thinking about this. Please run away from all this so called agents they will tell you all source of lies in place of truth to win your mind the will be telling you we are office based we are not road side all this are lies Embassy does not no them is you they know because is your name on the application and not the agent name. after casing me delay on my application since January 23, 2021 the returned back my money on Monday July 12, 2021 as I stopped them not to make any other payment on my behalf because after using another person credit card for transaction the person will go and cancel it. the dnt use company credit card. Please is this good at all

So sorry about this. Please try to make the payment as early as possible alongside an explanation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kudiratu28(f): 8:44am On Jul 14, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 8:46am On Jul 14, 2021
Blazca:
Please I need an answer to this. Thanks

Step-by-step Video there on how to send a Webform to IRCC
https://www.nairaland.com/5233221/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/637#88758353

Webform Links (Nairobi, Beijing, Guangzhou, London)
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/195#98589889

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mercy445: 9:04am On Jul 14, 2021
Morning all,

Congrats in advance to PPR hopefuls.

Please I have a quick question. For those who did biometrics for a previous application. When you open study application, did your biometrics ever changed from 'we do not need your biometrics, if we do we will contact you. Though my previous biometrics shows on the right side when viewing on a laptop but that part under my application hasn't changed.

I want to be sure it's okay for it to stay that way or I have to do something so it states the date of my biometrics.

May application, medical passed June 15th.

I anticipate a response...I still don't know au to use this platform.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 14, 2021
mercy445:
Morning all,

Congrats in advance to PPR hopefuls.

Please I have a quick question. For those who did biometrics for a previous application. When you open study application, did your biometrics ever changed from 'we do not need your biometrics, if we do we will contact you. Though my previous biometrics shows on the right side when viewing on a laptop but that part under my application hasn't changed.

I want to be sure it's okay for it to stay that way or I have to do something so it states the date of my biometrics.

May application, medical passed June 15th.

I anticipate a response...I still don't know au to use this platform.
that’s how it is for me too & ive seen another persons own appear that way too. also, what day in may did you apply ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Gracehayford1: 9:17am On Jul 14, 2021
Is there any April applicant that has gotten ppr through normal route?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 9:29am On Jul 14, 2021
Gracehayford1:
Is there any April applicant that has gotten ppr through normal route?
I think there are but I can't point them out. PPR dey scarce this week shaa. I am April 30, Normal route
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gracedson: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2021
Amenmay:
Sorry heen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71