Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (687839 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hmmm...so sorry for the refusal.
Try and reapply if you desire. All the best!

JayEjabz:
Got a refusal yesterday based on personal assets and financial status. Such a sad and discouraging feeling after waiting for so long since April. Like why not make a decision on time so someone can reapply again before September.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by KellyKk: 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
Stephblues:
Thank you. I am a sis smiley

Sorry sis � � Canada will Favour you in shaa Allah

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
FKipepeo:

Kindly plug me in with other blogs that I can also follow.
there is one Canadavisa.com

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by 4realwoman: 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
amr12:

Hi, please help confirm if they are currently giving second dose of the vaccine.

Does anyone knows where I can take second dose of COVID-19 vaccine in lagos. Tomorrow is the last day for me base on my flight date.
just called now to confirm and the lady I spoke to said they stopped since June and waiting to start another one soon.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
Congratulations! Your PPR is being packaged! Just wait for it.

RollyA:
BVL just dropped. God abeg o #april17th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kemdil: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
RollyA:
my application was refused. same reason. i am so heartbroken. how can i be refused for the same reason, twice.

So sorry Rolly.
God is your strength.
Please don’t give up.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jonaholorun(m): 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
Congratulations to our elders who secured ppr, we hope for more.

On the other hand sorry about your refusals the likes of Rolly, dftutbolar and jayEjab. I have hope and pray you will get it in your next app.

SUCCESS

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by maestro09: 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
dfutbolar:

I got a refusal as well. Luckily the GCMS notes I ordered will arrive tomorrow and I'll be able to see the VO concern which will help me see how I can refire say for January intake.

Mind you I've paid 8k+ fees
Have a valid US visa.
Travel experience Austria, France, Turkey, Cyprus,Ghana,USA.
Have living expenses transfered to me by sponsor with a gift deed to back up.
Have savings of mine in salary Acct of 3m
Sponsor also has quite huge amount.
But with gcms notes coming in tomorrow I'd know what to do.

Maybe I'll open a GIC this time, or even go fund my US Acct with the living expenses and apply from US, all thoughts crossing my mind but I'll be calm till tomorrow to see my notes and see what can be done.

First time I will ever be denied a visa.

I'll be back to share a good news in future.

Sorry about the refusal. I think this is related to home ties. Your notes will shed more light.

Please keep up the strength and refire.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by KellyKk: 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
Stephblues:
Really what they say about when it’s your time, nothing can stop it is really true. My story is a testimonial to that fact.

This journey started in 2017. I got back from the US and applied to a school in Texas, got admitted and I went on to apply for visa. I went with confidence thinking, what’s the worse that can happen? I was refused. I applied again and was refused twice again. I lost all hopes of traveling. I decided to look at Canada, unfortunately all the schools started rejecting me. I couldn’t get even one school not to talk of visa. So this year, I decided to change my plans and went for the UK, I immediately got admitted into 3 schools and with scholarships. My hope was restored. But my brother was still bent on me applying to Canada so I decided to give it another try. I applied to Trent and University of Windsor, Trent refused but I got Windsor. So I rushed to apply for visa to beat the May 15th deadline. To cut the story short, God came through for me. Below is my timeline.

First time applicant.
School: University of Windsor
Course: MSc Actuarial science
Submitted: May 12
Biometric request: May 13
Biometric done: May 14
Nse request: May 25th
Upfront Medical: updated to pass June 16th

Nothing else, no ghost update, nothing. I ordered my Gcms notes June 29th, I got it July 30th. I saw recommend interview. The wait continued until today.

I had given up hope that i even started my UK processing. I paid deposit in the Uk because at this point, I was tired, mind and body.

BVL and PPR: August 11 ( This day will forever be in my mind).

I want to thank everyone who has supported me in this journey, you all are angels in disguise. May all the PPR hopefuls get their joy soonest.

It has ended in praise.

I’m sure you later submit the NSE they requested or you did not
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Davidganna10: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
This Canada and their shakara how can you keep someone waiting for 5months and in the end deny him/her visa? I am angry about the whole thing.

My cousin was denied two months ago after paying full tuition and showing bank statement of about 14million for a one year PGC program who does that? Their reasons: no home ties, he will not leave after study. After paying close to 7million in tuition. Em no get home ties na em pay that amount, na from tree dey money take come out. He actually submitted landed property, his father was the sponsor, no study gap, 24years of age. So tell me what the problem was?.

Luckily, he decided to go to the UK and it took them less than 2 weeks to issue him visa for an m.sc program. He only paid about 2million for tuition deposit.

I will advise if you are young, say 21-26 and your target is Canadian PR please try UK tier 4 visa it is easier to get and faster too, after you program you get 2 years PGWP. After working for two years by then you would have recovered your tuition, you can then apply for Canadian PR via EE.
Na my one cent be this.

31 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
Oh no...so sorry about this.
Wishing you all the best as you reapply!

dfutbolar:

I got a refusal as well. Luckily the GCMS notes I ordered will arrive tomorrow and I'll be able to see the VO concern which will help me see how I can refire say for January intake.

Mind you I've paid 8k+ fees
Have a valid US visa.
Travel experience Austria, France, Turkey, Cyprus,Ghana,USA.
Have living expenses transfered to me by sponsor with a gift deed to back up.
Have savings of mine in salary Acct of 3m
Sponsor also has quite huge amount.
But with gcms notes coming in tomorrow I'd know what to do.

Maybe I'll open a GIC this time, or even go fund my US Acct with the living expenses and apply from US, all thoughts crossing my mind but I'll be calm till tomorrow to see my notes and see what can be done.

First time I will ever be denied a visa.

I'll be back to share a good news in future.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Stephblues(f): 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
Thanks a lot. So happy.

mamatee2:
Wow!!! Big Congratulations to you. I'm so happy for you.
Oh Lord, hear my cry and attend to my prayers too.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mamatee2: 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
Oh dear... So sorry. I was so hopeful that it was going to be PPR.
It isn't over. It will surely end in praise for you.

RollyA:
my application was refused. same reason. i am so heartbroken. how can i be refused for the same reason, twice.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Toceenay(m): 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
dotoracs:
What about those who already took Astrazeneca Covishield as forst dose?

From the report, Astrazeneca will land next week, but no information on when it'll be administered...

Moderna will start on Friday Aug 13th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kemdil: 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
Stephblues:
What God cannot do does not exist.

PPR just dropped. I am screaming. I will be back with updates.

So this is how it feels !!!!!

Congratulations Steph your approval has giving me hope. It hasn’t been easy but God is in control.
May Canada favor u.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Olaa123: 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
RollyA:

No! Not you!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by OCT202020: 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
Stephblues:
Really what they say about when it’s your time, nothing can stop it is really true. My story is a testimonial to that fact.

This journey started in 2017. I got back from the US and applied to a school in Texas, got admitted and I went on to apply for visa. I went with confidence thinking, what’s the worse that can happen? I was refused. I applied again and was refused twice again. I lost all hopes of traveling. I decided to look at Canada, unfortunately all the schools started rejecting me. I couldn’t get even one school not to talk of visa. So this year, I decided to change my plans and went for the UK, I immediately got admitted into 3 schools and with scholarships. My hope was restored. But my brother was still bent on me applying to Canada so I decided to give it another try. I applied to Trent and University of Windsor, Trent refused but I got Windsor. So I rushed to apply for visa to beat the May 15th deadline. To cut the story short, God came through for me. Below is my timeline.

First time applicant.
School: University of Windsor
Course: MSc Actuarial science
Submitted: May 12
Biometric request: May 13
Biometric done: May 14
Nse request: May 25th
Upfront Medical: updated to pass June 16th

Nothing else, no ghost update, nothing. I ordered my Gcms notes June 29th, I got it July 30th. I saw recommend interview. The wait continued until today.

I had given up hope that i even started my UK processing. I paid deposit in the Uk because at this point, I was tired, mind and body.

BVL and PPR: August 11 ( This day will forever be in my mind).

I want to thank everyone who has supported me in this journey, you all are angels in disguise. May all the PPR hopefuls get their joy soonest.

It has ended in praise.

Congratulations,now you're free

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RollyA(f): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
Personal Assets & Financial Status

My first preassessment notes were vague, in fact i still don't understand it till today as attached.

I did a lot of things differently despite that in this second application:

I paid 28k out of 33k of my tuition through my mum, she gave me 7m which i immediately used to pay 20k cad (in my first application i paid only 7k)
I showed 10.3m in bank account (MBS) (my sponsor gave me 6m since last year Nov and still standing in my account, balance of 4m was my savings) (funds were still intact)
i had mutual funds of 1.4m (since first application)
I had 2.4m in pension ( got a letter from PFA 25% is immediately accessible) also since my first application
i attached gift deeds for both my uncle and the new funds my mum gave me
My uncle showed over 18m in his bank plus introduction letter showing his net worth
My mum attached a retirement letter and stated that she had funds from her 32 years of working, she also had a balance of 4m left to show she will be fine
I included study leave and evidence I got a promotion last year and commendation for stepping in an acting position as MD.
My husbands business docs, showed also 2.3m in his account, he had 2m as fixed deposit (same with first application)
I attached his land docs and added the survey in the second application
i bought shares almost 500K to establish assets (new)

I have ordered for my first and second notes, maybe I should have ordered final notes from my first application because i used preassessment notes while my application was still in progress to apply.

I am numb, I am sad, I feel like all my efforts were in vain.

I had ordered my notes last month to see what was happening and they are only due tomorrow, i guess they dished out the refusal today so i wouldnt have time to ammend.

EmeeNaka:
Chai!!!
I can understand how you feel right now. This has saddened me too. So Sorry about this.
What is the reason?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Stephblues(f): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
I submitted immediately.

KellyKk:

I’m sure you later submit the NSE they requested or you did not
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Stephblues(f): 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
Thanks a lot. God will perfect it for you, Amen.

Kemdil:

Congratulations Steph your approval has giving me hope. It hasn’t been easy but God is in control.
May Canada favor u.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Stephblues(f): 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
Thanks a lot o. I am free.

OCT202020:

Congratulations,now you're free
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Olaa123: 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
RollyA:

My first preassessment notes were vague, in fact i still don't understand it till today as attached.

I paid 28k out of 33k of my tuition through my mum, she gave me 7m which i immediately used to pay 20k cad (in my first application i paid only 7k)
I showed 10.3m in bank account (MBS) (my sponsor gave me 6m since last year Nov and still standing in my account, balance of 4m was my savings) (funds were still intact)
My uncle showed over 18m in his bank plus introduction letter showing his net worth
My mum attached a retirement letter and stated that she had funds from her 32 years of working, she also had a balance of 4m left to show she will be fine
I included study leave and evidence I got a promotion last year and commendation for stepping in an acting position as MD.
My husbands business docs, showed also 2.3m in his account, he had 2m as fixed deposit (same with first application)

I have ordered for my first and second notes, maybe I should have ordered final notes from my first application because i used preassessment notes while my application was still in progress to apply.

I had ordered my notes last month to see what was happening and they are only due tomorrow, i guess they dished out the refusal today so i wouldnt have time to ammend.

Make an appeal! I don't think you should be denied!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by tourphland(m): 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
Please who knows a very good crypto trading platform such as Binance and huobi that works very well in Canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Stephblues(f): 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
This is a baseless refusal. You have to fight it. Please don’t give up, your testimony is on the way. Sorry again.

RollyA:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
RollyA:

This is so painful to read. I must say that you did your best this time. But, it has happened and there is no other way to reverse it than to repackage your application for Resubmission. I will recommend you contact Frankrobbn1 this time around. He will surely find a way around this.
So sorry for this outcome.
In fact, your application is more packaged than my own, so already I am gonna have a sleepless nights for days to come. My hope now will be on God and not my package.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Olaa123: 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
Stephblues:
This is a baseless refusal. You have to fight it. Please don’t give up, your testimony is on the way. Sorry again.

Exactly...she has to fight it. Please make an appeal! It is a baseless denial not based on hardcore facts

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
Olaa123:

Exactly...she has to fight it. Please make an appeal! It is a baseless denial not based on hardcore facts
Appeal is too expensive and wastes time. She should Reapply instead.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Beebeegirll: 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
EmeeNaka:
This is so painful to read. I must say that you did your best this time. But, it has happened and there is no other way to reverse it than to repackage your application for Resubmission. I will recommend you contact Frankrobbn1 this time around. He will surely find a way around this.
So sorry for this outcome.
In fact, your application is more packaged than my own, so already I am gonna have a sleepless nights for days to come. My hope now will be on God and not my package.

@RollyA
Please don’t go for resubmission
Go for Judicial Review straight up!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Beebeegirll: 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
EmeeNaka:
Appeal is too expensive and wastes time. She should Reapply instead.

It doesn’t waste time bro
And it is worth it by far. How many repackaging does he want to do after all this evidence of financial support.
Contact an immigration lawyer @RollyA
Let them tell you how strong your chances are and if they’re truly strong
Go ahead for JR. don’t wast time please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Davidganna10: 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
RollyA:

i had mutual funds of 1.4m (since first application)
I had 2.4m in pension ( got a letter from PFA 25% is immediately accessible) also since my first application

so sorry about this, but this is really painful I don't a think a UK or US VO will deny you visa after paying that amount and showing all these docs. Get ur head straight and refire while doing that you can try UK study visa Good luck.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
Beebeegirll:

It doesn’t waste time bro
And it is worth it by far. How many repackaging does he want to do after all this evidence of financial support.
Contact an immigration lawyer @RollyA
Let them tell you how strong your chances are and if they’re truly strong
Go ahead for JR. don’t wast time please
JR is quite a long process. And the Judges will not grant the Visa. They will,instead, where you win your case, reassign your application to another VO to assess and that will also run it's course. He should save the money and Reapply. JR can cost as much as $6000CAD, which is a semester school fees already

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84