Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (688652 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by amiecandie: 10:04am On Aug 11, 2021
Stephblues:
What God cannot do does not exist.

PPR just dropped. I am screaming. I will be back with updates.

So this is how it feels !!!!!

What God cannot do, does not exist. Congratulations! It has ended in praise.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by RollyA(f): 10:07am On Aug 11, 2021
yes, it indicates that my study requires coop, so two permits will be issued, work and study permits

afrobrown2000:
@RollyA wow....pls what does the work permit notes indicate are u going for a COOP program

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by olasubomy: 10:08am On Aug 11, 2021
Stephblues:

Great news! Congrats Stephblues.

Start buying your jacket, gloves et all smiley

All the best and congrats in advance to those whose PPR is coming soon.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by dotoracs: 10:24am On Aug 11, 2021
Hmmm.... Them don come.

Dingozi:
If you need Canadian Dollars to any Canadian bank account or you want me to make any Canadian payment for you, kindly chat me up on whatsapp 08021859 988

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by dotoracs: 10:27am On Aug 11, 2021
Eh God. It's well...

JayEjabz:
Got a refusal yesterday based on personal assets and financial status. Such a sad and discouraging feeling after waiting for so long since April. Like why not make a decision on time so someone can reapply again before September.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by fatukay123: 10:32am On Aug 11, 2021
amiecandie:

What God cannot do, does not exist. Congratulations! It has ended in praise.

Wow!! Congratulations to you.

@stepghblues, Did you receive an email or you just checked your profile directly?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by dotoracs: 10:36am On Aug 11, 2021
Sorry about this. Although, I have some questions:

How much did you present?
Did you show a known source of income?
Did you give your own account statement or just your sponsor's (if any) or both?
Did they ever offer you NSE at some point?

JayEjabz:
Got a refusal yesterday based on personal assets and financial status. Such a sad and discouraging feeling after waiting for so long since April. Like why not make a decision on time so someone can reapply again before September.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by TennieYF: 10:36am On Aug 11, 2021
Yes its via webform you would rectify it but I don't know if you would just send another form with the correction and then a loe explaining the error or just the loe is sufficient

tourphland:

I mistakenly added 10,000cad to my tuition,
My program is a two year program with 16k as first year fee as indicated on my LOA. So i put 26k on my form. Even though my availabile funds is about 37k

for the ircc form yes!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Kenthro: 10:38am On Aug 11, 2021
HELLO GUYS, PLEASE HOW CAN I OBTAIN THE POLICE CLEARANCE CAUSE I DONT LIVE IN NIGERIA
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by funky4j: 10:42am On Aug 11, 2021
Please I need your help.My GCKey account got blocked .How can I access my account.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by PumpingXYZ: 10:45am On Aug 11, 2021
[quote author=marcelonwa post=101988748]

So I got denied a study visa based on TIES and FUNDS.
I applied in February and my sponsors were a business partner and I but he had about 3m bank deposit while I had access to about 20k dollars in assets and fixed deposit. At some point they demanded for an updated offer letter (admission letter) because my program was for May and May had passed. So what can I do differently to reapply because i feel they wanted to demand for my passport for them to have asked for an updated admission letter reflecting a later date.Admission was May but they were reviewing my application in June. I really want to reapply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by amiecandie: 10:46am On Aug 11, 2021
IRCC Nawa ooo! What are they finalizing?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Olanrewajuluke1(m): 10:46am On Aug 11, 2021
Dear my brodas and sister after paying the $150 debt what is the best thing to do to let IRCC believe that am innocent, it from court or police statement �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by TennieYF: 10:53am On Aug 11, 2021
Congratulations!
Canada will favour you

zaunty:
Oh Lord, my God
When I, in awesome wonder
Consider all the worlds Thy hands have made
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder
Thy power throughout the universe displayed
Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art
Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art

Good evening everyone!
I made a promise to my Jehovah that when he approves my Canada Study Permit Application, I'll sing this song and testify of His glory.

My story is long but I'll see if I can summarize it. Please note that I've been peeping into this forum for close to 2 years now but this is my first time posting. God Almighty had used this forum to bless and comfort me. That's why I want to post my testimony for people to know that God is able to grant them PPR. Receive your testimony and comfort too. God bless everyone who has been contributing to the success of this platform, including the lady that dropped a powerful prayer one night for ppr hopefuls.

When I needed comfort, I always prayed to God and also visited nairaland forum regularly.

Now this is my story:
I'm 41 years hold and a University Lecturer with PhD. Sometime ago, I made a decision to move to Canada through the study route. I applied for diploma and was granted admission. I later applied for Study Permit in March, 2020 but was refused in May, 2020. Now, I see that God Almighty didn't want me to travel to Canada with PhD to do diploma because He has better plans for me.
I was depressed and almost lost hope. But that's not who I am. Giving up is never in my DNA. So by God's grace, I drew strength from JESUS Christ and decided to re-strategize. So by God's grace, in 2020 August, I decided to ignore the fear about stress and rejections from searching for PhD Supervisors. So I started sending emails to professors requesting them to be my Supervisor. Just one night retrial, I woke up to see an email from a Professor who scheduled a meeting with me to assess me to know if he'll agree to be my Supervisor. To cut the story short, I was accepted, admitted into the University with full scholarship, including a Teaching Assistantship position. Oh, hallelujah!

Now, the story about my study permit application. Still bearing the anger of the rejection of last year in my mind, I reluctantly applied for study permit. I tried downloading the PDF of the application documents but without success, so I angrily edited the former forms in my computer that I filled last year and submitted to IRCC on the 18th of March, 2021.
Got NSE request on the 14th of April. This put me in a good spirit, so despite all odds, I travelled to write the IELTS exam and by God's grace, I passed and sent it to IRCC on 11th of May. Submission acknowledged on the 12th of May. No information from IRCC till 17th of June when I received medical request. Medical Examination done on 7th of July. Passed on 14th of July.
Correspondence Letter on 9th of August and PPR today, 10th of August.

Note that till now, my eligibility and background check aren't completed and my profile is still showing "we are processing your application".

My Jehovah is great and able. I almost developed high blood pressure, anxiety attack and depression as a result of the process but God Almighty gave me victory and approved my application.
I've sent my passport to VFS today.

May Jehovah listen to your worrying hearts and visit you with good news, including PPR.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by TennieYF: 10:56am On Aug 11, 2021
This actually made me tear a bit. We would all experience this joyous feeling very soon....

Blavkmaann:
My Country people ooo, I said I won’t make too much noise coz I no really know where my village people from Dey come, IM SENDING THIS MESSAGE FROM ISTANBUL AIRPORT.....

Landing gist is like tomorrow..... but for now, I DON JAKPA......

This place fine die, oh my Jesus.....

God go do am for una abeg!
Make una tell the full ASABA say their pikin Don go uptown!

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by TennieYF: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2021
Yes, that's what it means

afrobrown2000:
@RollyA wow....pls what does the work permit notes indicate are u going for a COOP program
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by TennieYF: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2021
Wow! Congrats o

Stephblues:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by TennieYF: 11:00am On Aug 11, 2021
So sorry about this, delay is not denial, sending you cyber hugs!

JayEjabz:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Johnmark247: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2021
Congratulations.

Do you mind helping with your SOP or LOI?

Email : jteddy66@yahoo.com

Awas:
March 9th applicant . Jesus did it!

Age 41
Diploma
Changed career path

Silent follower .
Biometrics submitted upfront.
Medicals submitted June 14 after receiving medical request .

No update after medicals and medicals was not updated

PPR request August 10th.
I will give more details later

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ayoslas88: 11:10am On Aug 11, 2021
Good morning PPR hopeful

Pls can I submit an international passport that is about to expire in 4months for passport request, my passport is about to expire in December this year and I am still expecting my PPR

Pls i need answers from gurus in the house

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Stephblues(f): 11:16am On Aug 11, 2021
Really what they say about when it’s your time, nothing can stop it is really true. My story is a testimonial to that fact.

This journey started in 2017. I got back from the US and applied to a school in Texas, got admitted and I went on to apply for visa. I went with confidence thinking, what’s the worse that can happen? I was refused. I applied again and was refused twice again. I lost all hopes of traveling. I decided to look at Canada, unfortunately all the schools started rejecting me. I couldn’t get even one school not to talk of visa. So this year, I decided to change my plans and went for the UK, I immediately got admitted into 3 schools and with scholarships. My hope was restored. But my brother was still bent on me applying to Canada so I decided to give it another try. I applied to Trent and University of Windsor, Trent refused but I got Windsor. So I rushed to apply for visa to beat the May 15th deadline. To cut the story short, God came through for me. Below is my timeline.

First time applicant.
School: University of Windsor
Course: MSc Actuarial science
Submitted: May 12
Biometric request: May 13
Biometric done: May 14
Nse request: May 25th
Upfront Medical: updated to pass June 16th

Nothing else, no ghost update, nothing. I ordered my Gcms notes June 29th, I got it July 30th. I saw recommend interview. The wait continued until today.

I had given up hope that i even started my UK processing. I paid deposit in the Uk because at this point, I was tired, mind and body.

BVL and PPR: August 11 ( This day will forever be in my mind).

I want to thank everyone who has supported me in this journey, you all are angels in disguise. May all the PPR hopefuls get their joy soonest.

It has ended in praise.

Stephblues:

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Otukemena: 11:21am On Aug 11, 2021
amiecandie:
They have jumped up a week oooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by zaunty: 11:31am On Aug 11, 2021
Amen. Thank you so much!

TennieYF:
Congratulations!
Canada will favour you

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by zaunty: 11:32am On Aug 11, 2021
Amen. Thank you very much!

amiecandie:

What a great testimony! PPR is raining! I am so happy for you. Go and prosper in Canny land
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Dukealara: 11:34am On Aug 11, 2021
JayEjabz:

Wow...so sorry to hear this! You are right, this is totally unfair but what can we do.... please order your note, defer till January and re-refire. You will get it this time.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Dukealara: 11:35am On Aug 11, 2021
Stephblues:

Congratulations!! I pray to experience this feeling soon! More wins!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by mudiwest(m): 11:38am On Aug 11, 2021
Stephblues:
Really what they say about when it’s your time, nothing can stop it is really true. My story is a testimonial to that fact.

This journey started in 2017. I got back from the US and applied to a school in Texas, got admitted and I went on to apply for visa. I went with confidence thinking, what’s the worse that can happen? I was refused. I applied again and was refused twice again. I lost all hopes of traveling. I decided to look at Canada, unfortunately all the schools started rejecting me. I couldn’t get even one school not to talk of visa. So this year, I decided to change my plans and went for the UK, I immediately got admitted into 3 schools and with scholarships. My hope was restored. But my brother was still bent on me applying to Canada so I decided to give it another try. I applied to Trent and University of Windsor, Trent refused but I got Windsor. So I rushed to apply for visa to beat the May 15th deadline. To cut the story short, God came through for me. Below is my timeline.

First time applicant.

Nothing else, no ghost update, nothing. I ordered my Gcms notes June 29th, I got it July 30th. I saw recommend interview. The wait continued until today.

I had given up hope that i even started my UK processing. I paid deposit in the Uk because at this point, I was tired, mind and body.

I want to thank everyone who has supported me in this journey, you all are angels in disguise. May all the PPR hopefuls get their joy soonest.

It has ended in praise.

Congratulations.. This is absolutely ecstatic

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ayoslas88: 11:53am On Aug 11, 2021
Good morning PPR hopeful

Pls can I submit an international passport that is about to expire in 4months for passport request, my passport is about to expire in December this year and I am still expecting my PPR

Pls i need answers from gurus in the house

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gracedson: 11:55am On Aug 11, 2021
amiecandie:
Which kind thing be this nah
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Legacyedition: 11:56am On Aug 11, 2021
Teemenzo:

He will hear, i will deliver your message grin grin grin

grin cheesy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 11:59am On Aug 11, 2021
amiecandie:
Maybe, they're. You know, it's not only Nigerians that need study permit to study in Canada. If you go to other blogs, you will find out that other countries keep getting many decisions on daily basis. It's only Nigerians that are stuck at this time.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EmeeNaka: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
Stephblues:

First time applicant.

It has ended in praise.

Congrats!!! I am glad with this outcome. It's a strength for us here.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.