Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (689420 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Hassan19: 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
My one year program is commencing in Jan 2022 and my passport will expire in Jan 2023. Should I get a new passport or wait till I'm in Canada?

Submitted my application in June though...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
Favouriteguy:
Hello everybody,

I am new here...
I have been on the waiting list to relocate on a PR to Canada but it's been like forever thing. I searched on NL when I got tired to be sure I am not alone. For this few days of being here, it's been this page that has given me more hope than every other and i can boldly say there are lot of gurus here. (Esp that prearrival services)

I got this beautiful mail which I will love the Gurus to tell me one or two things about it.

Thanks guys
You all rock
You'll be better off posting this particular enquiry in the express entry thread.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gracedson: 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hassan19:
My one year program is commencing in Jan 2022 and my passport will expire in Jan 2023. Should I get a new passport or wait till I'm in Canada?

You can renew at the Nigeria embassy in Canada.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by dotoracs: 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
That's sad

makano:
Guess they are posting in the several WhatsApp groups created...

WhatsApp groups are indirectly killing this thread...

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gracedson: 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
May 13th Applicant, review started on July 28th. Do you suggest I go ahead and order for my GCMS notes ?

This thing don dey tire person oo.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by atiteb4: 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
gracedson:
May 13th Applicant, review started on July 28th. Do you suggest I go ahead and order for my GCMS notes ?

normal route or NSE?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by dfutbolar: 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Please do well to share the opinion when the notes come in. Notes taking forever now cos the one I requested for in July is due and when I mailed them I was informed IRCC has not released my file to them.

I'm having a similar case to yours hence I ask you keep us updated. Will be much appreciated.

So I know if i just rather be self sponsored than have a sponsor and not having all birth certificates and pictures and all to prove

RollyA:
Hi, thanks for checking. Not yet. A consultant has reviewed my application from the surface, says I may reapply but till my notes come before he will be certain I won’t need JR. Said I didn’t do much with proving relationship between my uncle and I, no birth certificate showing he’s my dads brother, among other little things in his own opinion. A lawyer is currently reviewing also and am waiting for his comments.

thanks for checking in, I came to reply cos I got your mail

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by makano: 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
You can only renew your Passport 6 months to the expiring date of your passport..

SO in your case, your passport doesn't need a renewal, you have to wait till JULY 2022 to renew your passport..

If you are in Canada or Nigeria after July 2022, you will have to renew your passport in either of the countries you may be at that time..

Peace
Hassan19:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Yeemmy(m): 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
gracedson:

Same here. Eligibility started on Sunday, 8 August 2021.

#May7thApplicant

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gracedson: 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
atiteb4:
normal route or NSE?
Normal route.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gracedson: 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
Yeemmy:

Same here. Eligibility started on Sunday, 8 August 2021.

#May7thApplicant
nawa oo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by dfutbolar: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
I tired sending you an email. Kindly accept it so I can mail you directly. I would like to ask about the GIC. I've followed a link on the thread and even the bank website but won't mind getting more details from you from experience.

Thanks

Enjay316:
thank you so much big bro.it is the issue of lump sum that is making me to name him as my sponsor cos the VO may want to know my Domiciliary account history if I purchased a GIC using funds from there and that is where the lump sum comes in. that's y I want to name him as a co sponsor or supporting sponsor.as for the 9.5m .I have a wife and son that I am leaving behind and my wife's account is so poor ,I cant even submit it.though I am planning to submit an employment letter for her and probably work ID but since I am not submitting her statement of account, it's better I have a healthy balance. what do u think bro?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Yeemmy(m): 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
PPR PLEASE DROP!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by atiteb4: 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
gracedson:
Normal route.
wow ... Are u on scholarship?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gracedson: 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
atiteb4:
wow ... Are u on scholarship?
No I am not, why do you ask ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by atiteb4: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
gracedson:
No I am not, why do you ask ?
just calculating something's. I applied June 2, eligibility have not started

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
Chinnychappy:
Hi Lekiboboe, I have tried to locate CV format to be attached to profs for consideration in their labs for masters program
Open this link, scroll down, you would see the attachment in BLUE COLOR, click on it to download
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Activateoluwase: 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
mamatee2:
I guess it varies. Mine took about 2 months.

Oh..okay. thanks, mamatee
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gracedson: 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2021
atiteb4:
just calculating something's. I applied June 2, eligibility have not started
lol, I can imagine, this people can turn one to a sudden mathematician.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by omounique: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
Reomond:
Same here oh. I might just have to accept Windsor and forget about them

Did you apply for University of Regina with WES?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gentlesnow: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
NommyD:

Wow! i applied same day with you too (MAY 12TH) , but still no update...eligibility review is yet to start as well

Same here 11th May no update of any kind � � �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Benquip: 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
GCMS note I received for my first refused application I reapplied May 6 and yet to get response.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Stephblues(f): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
Please order your notes.

gracedson:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by gracedson: 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
Stephblues:
Please order your notes.

Thank you , I just did.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Jadel03: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
Good Evening All,

Please when is the best time to defer ones admission?

Resumption is close and it doesn’t look like IRCC is aware.

It is will end in praise.

#April1st applicant
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Reomond: 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
NO! Going for a second Masters. Certificates, ALL transcripts, Letter of Intent, academic and professional referees with application fee

omounique:

Did you apply for University of Regina with WES?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Tgbengus151(m): 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Tgbengus151(m): 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
Yep. September intake. Marketing Management. Expecting the goodnews anytime really
soon.

OGRukky:
Good morning house.Please is there anyone going to Fanshawe College but is yet to receive study permit.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by EuniqueBabe: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
Please is there anyone that has successfully paid school fees with flywire using form A. I went to firstbank to pay my humber school fees but they refused to accept flywire. Is this only specific to firstbank?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by AbionaT(f): 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
JustMellow:
Hello Fam,

As promised, I have selected the monikers named below as the eligible monikers for the SOP/LOE assistance.

• Pace6 (SOP)
• AbionaT (SOP)
• Winner0718 (LOE)

Please, reach out through my signature so we can proceed.

Cheers!
@Justmellow, may God raise your helper of destiny to help you, thank you so much for all that you do sir.
I appreciate you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shupy: 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
EuniqueBabe:
Please is there anyone that has successfully paid school fees with flywire using form A. I went to firstbank to pay my humber school fees but they refused to accept flywire. Is this only specific to firstbank?
Did you go there with a printed invoice (payment instruction)?

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.