Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,412 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (684589 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Victoryokondu: 11:58am On Aug 15, 2021
aminat2000:
Good morning wonderful people. Please gurus in the house,which one is better? Sending Emails or webform? Coz I've never had response from IRCC using both. So I want to know which one IRCC will mostly likely respond to.

Send emails baby girl and raise 10 web forms every day

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
deommanuel:

Thank You for such detailed gist.

May God guide you in all your ways Chief!!

Super Congratulations to you!!!!! cool
You are welcome Big Honorable!!!

Amen!!!!!!! Thanks for the prayer & congratulatory message. Well-Appreciated.

By God's grace, you would be celebrated soon

Best Regards
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
DanielDriz:
So I'm a recent graduate of business education (bsc.ed) with a 4.33CGPA, no professional work experience yet as I'm currently serving (NYSC), I'm planning to apply for the fall 2022 on or before September this year. But, I'm a bit confused on the choice of masters program. Studying education in my bachelor's wasn't intentional and now I'm looking at masters of management, is there any correlation between the two? What degree path wouldn't be questioned by the visa officers as i'm a recent graduate with no experience? I would really appreciate your opinions on this
Am not sure you can go for a management program cos your Academic Background has a lot to do with EDUCATION (.ed). But await more response from the gurus and other members about this.

By the way,

You have a dope CGPA, that being said, take your time & go through the contents in the link below, you would likely be able to relate to it based on your Education (.ed) background

https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/559#104562406

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Carrollboyd(m): 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lizabeth36:
Pls is dre any march applicant who still expecting PPR? ?? I applied thru agent and submitted March 9
Yes o. You’re not alone. I submitted March 18

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by makano: 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
What province ?

So I can get you the list of MPs of the province?

Its Makano and not Makana grin

Peace
Soleizzy:

@makana u mentioned emailing the mp of the province ur school is located.pls hw do I get d email address n wat to post pls��
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Carrollboyd(m): 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
justwise:
This is part 19

Part 18 here for reference purposes https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part

Visit Canadian embassy website here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/index.asp for more information and updates

Good luck to all TRV hopefuls and to many of you here helping out with answers and words of encouragement a massive thank you to everyone of you, your efforts here contribute to the success of this thread.

Booking this space for my testimony

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by WummieWummie: 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
I am.
Marvel4u:
Please who here is in Mount Saint Vincent University or going there.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
amiecandie:

Canada is better because my brother that left since 2008 for PHD with full scholarship just became a citizen after close to 14years. Whilst Canada , if the spouse gets a job , pR can be possible without waiting till the end of the studies. Citizenship within 5yrs. He can cross over to US easily for jobs too.
You can check out dr Adeola olubamiji on Instagram. That's what she did.

Thank you for replying that moniker.

He asked that question in a manner like he was gonna contest it.
Who doesn't know canada is one of the easiest country to get PR and citizenship.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by KellyKk: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
GodsGabby:

Thank you for replying that moniker.

He asked that question in a manner like he was gonna contest it.
Who doesn't know canada is one of the easiest country to get PR and citizenship.
I Dey tell u . My mind is already in Canada ��. May the Lord grant us our PPR soon

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
shupy:

Did you print and scan the document?
no oo.I realises I can only open the document via the Adope reader. it's not opening in my file explorer sef .its only wen I open my Adobe reader that it shows.am just confused. just coming back from church and tomorrow is work.i have wasted Friday night and d whole of Saturday on this.i finished my family information and application made outside of Canada with relatively ease.then I slept on Friday.saturday,I decided to do this 1mm5257 for temporal residence permit (optional) and this started happening
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by DanielDriz(m): 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Am not sure you can go for a management program cos your Academic Background has a lot to do with EDUCATION (.ed). But await more response from the gurus and other members about this.

By the way,

You have a dope CGPA, that being said, take your time & go through the contents in the link below, you would likely be able to relate to it based on your Education (.ed) background

https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/559#104562406

Thanks for your advice. Someone also adviced me to go for a master in education and switch immediately I land in Canada, what's your take on this too?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Soleizzy(m): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
makano:
What province ?

So I can get you the list of MPs of the province?

Its Makano and not Makana grin

Peace
It's ottawa.
it's a typo error.srry about dat
The school is uOttawa
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lizabeth36(f): 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
The wait is getting unbearable... March applicant.. deferred my admission till August yet no show .. hoping for Jan 2022

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by vividumebi: 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lizabeth36:
The wait is getting unbearable... March applicant.. deferred my admission till August yet no show .. hoping for Jan 2022

How do one defer admission, what's the procedure.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by makano: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
Okay..

Find the emails addresses of 3MPs of Ottawa Ontario I got..

Anita.Vandenbeld@parl.gc.ca -
david.mcguinty@parl.gc.ca
Mona.Fortier@parl.gc.ca

Send a mail to the 3 MPs,at least 1 will reply you..
And make sure you include all your application details in your mail to them..

Good luck.

PEACE
Soleizzy:

It's ottawa.
it's a typo error.srry about dat
The school is uOttawa

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Mayordeb: 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hello everyone, I'm new here and I've read a lot about and also gained so much within few days of being here.
Thank you for all that you do.

Please I will appreciate if you can advise me on what to do in this situation that I'm in....

I've submitted my application since May 2 and I'm yet to receive any response. I've also sent mails to the school (SAIT) for deferment of program till January 2022 since registration is closing next week. I was told their January intake is already full as well.

I want to start another application for an admission in a different school for January 2022 intake.

If my study permit is given for the first school but my seat has been withdrawn, do I need to send message to IRCC for change of school to a new one?

I hope my explanation is quite clear.
Kindly advise.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by makano: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hello Aminat2000

Most times one of the reasons why IRCC do not reply messages is because such applications has not passed the processing time..

Has your application passed the processing time? If YES, do the below instructions

From my personal experience and also from the experience of applicants I have worked with, they tend to reply to emails more..

But you have to send like 5 - 10 emails everyday until you get a positive response from them..

When u do like 10 emails everyday in a week and no response, increase it to 15 emails in a day the next week..

You will definitely get a response...

PEACE
aminat2000:
Good morning wonderful people. Please gurus in the house,which one is better? Sending Emails or webform? Coz I've never had response from IRCC using both. So I want to know which one IRCC will mostly likely respond to.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
DanielDriz:

Thanks for your advice. Someone also adviced me to go for a master in education and switch immediately I land in Canada, what's your take on this too?
You welcome.

As regards the bolded, someone has talked about it on this Platform but I don't know anything about it, await a response from a member of this platform who might have information about it or has a based on experience response for you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by shams040(m): 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
atiteb4:
Assalamu alaykum akhi. You need to make the right choice. Either you want USA or Canada. I know of a PhD man that was in your situation. He left Naija for USA for his PhD studies but his Canada visa was approved when he was in the USA. He had to abandon Canada and focused on USA. U just need to make the right choice

Thanks bro. Was he married and what is his current situation.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by aminat2000(f): 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
Wow, thank you Makano.
makano:
Hello Aminat2000

Most times one of the reasons why IRCC do not reply messages is because such applications has not passed the processing time..

Has your application passed the processing time? If YES, do the below instructions

From my personal experience and also from the experience of applicants I have worked with, they tend to reply to emails more..

But you have to send like 5 - 10 emails everyday until you get a positive response from them..

When u do like 10 emails everyday in a week and no response, increase it to 15 emails in a day the next week..

PEACE
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by aminat2000(f): 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
Thanks babe.
Victoryokondu:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by atiteb4: 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
shams040:

Thanks bro. Was he married and what is his current situation.
yes he's married and he's in the USA.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oyesquare10: 2:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
Timeline like this gets me worried sincerely.
May applicant here and the wait is tiring already.
Have you requested for your GCMS NOTES?
Lizabeth36:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Victoryokondu: 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
makano:
Hello Aminat2000

PEACE

10 mails a day??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Victoryokondu: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
Oyesquare10:
Timeline like this gets me worried sincerely.
May applicant here and the wait is tiring already.
Have you requested for your GCMS NOTES?

When in May please? Normal route or NSE ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oyesquare10: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lol.....
15 mails per day!!!!
I think have been gentle with this people then grin
makano:
Hello Aminat2000

PEACE
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by emmalextemtop: 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
ezugov2008:

Alright. Thanks for letting me know
Yeah...glad to be of help smiley !
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
uploading from Adope is the issue

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by dotoracs: 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
HAve you gotten PPR? If yes, did you do that? Cos I am really tempted to. grin

Victoryokondu:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by KellyKk: 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
Mayordeb:
Hello everyone, I'm new here and I've read a lot about and also gained so much within few days of being here.
Thank you for all that you do.

Please I will appreciate if you can advise me on what to do in this situation that I'm in....

I've submitted my application since May 2 and I'm yet to receive any response. I've also sent mails to the school (SAIT) for deferment of program till January 2022 since registration is closing next week. I was told their January intake is already full as well.

I want to start another application for an admission in a different school for January 2022 intake.

If my study permit is given for the first school but my seat has been withdrawn, do I need to send message to IRCC for change of school to a new one?

I hope my explanation is quite clear.
Kindly advise.
Thank you
Since January is fully occupied, why can’t you defer till May2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by aminat2000(f): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lol...Seriously ooo. I almost said it would be stressful, but I have it all saved in my drafts already. I'm ready to fire. grin
Oyesquare10:
Lol.....
15 mails per day!!!!
I think have been gentle with this people then grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.