Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 (684530 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (676) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Yinkagbo(m): 8:47am On May 25, 2021
[quote author=buckyfof post=101998742]Hello guys,

I JUST LOST MY DAD TODAY.

The pain is soooo unbearable.....

May Almighty God forgive his sins and make his here after sweeter than his life time..pls don't think so that you won't harm yourself.i lost my mum two months ago and people told me to think but it's not easy not to.i have been sick now and only God can heal me.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by marcelonwa: 8:47am On May 25, 2021
Legacyedition:

My application is more than 2 months now. Eligibility hasn't started.

Maybe I should just double my own worries , if being worried can get it fixed cheesy

Don’t be worried bro your eligibility review hasn’t started yet doesn’t mean there are not working on your application, don’t you know there are people Whose application are rejected days after submission? I know a friend who’s status didn’t change for a day, no eligibility, no background check
He’s in Canada nw
So relax ur mind
You can request for Your GCMS notes to be rest assured

It will end in praise

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Legacyedition: 8:52am On May 25, 2021
marcelonwa:

Don’t be worried bro your eligibility review hasn’t started yet doesn’t mean there are not working on your application, don’t you know there are people Whose application are rejected days after submission? I know a friend who’s status didn’t change for a day, no eligibility, no background check
He’s in Canada nw
So relax ur mind
You can request for Your GCMS notes to be rest assured

It will end in praise

Thanks Oga mi. I done order 2 gcms note now self. Dem dey road dey come. Nah that bros wey just submit application one month ago wey wan dey worry.

I kon say my own nah 2 months without eligibilty.

So if one month = 1 worry

Then 2 months should = 2 worries cheesy grin

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Zodiacwarrior: 8:59am On May 25, 2021
Lekiboboe:
Hello Guys

Which of the govt. hotel is the cheapest for the 3-days Quarantine in Toronto and how much is it?

Good day my oga

About this 3 days hotel quarantine of a thing i asked Alot of people about this and were like they paid over 1000cad for the three days quarantine and was like Jesus for 3days I didn't want to believe it tho so I got the list of all 20 recommend hotels in Toronto Canada for 3days quarantine and download the booking.com app......

And made sufficient reserch tho some were insanely expensive above 1500cad and some were below 1000cad I was able to pinpoint 2that lists below 500cad for 3nights with breakfast included through booking.com app you can all check it out for those that wants to travel and going through Toronto and don't wanna spend much on 3days hotel.

1.) Embassy suites by Hilton Toronto airport
Pay on arrival at the property-456cad
Pay with dollar card on booking.com-536cad

2.) Holiday inn Toronto international airport
Pay at the property- 397cad
Pay through booking.com-467cad

There are other hotels that offers discounts prices also.....

Hope this helps....

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Spectro: 9:00am On May 25, 2021
[quote author=Yinkagbo post=102040705][/quote]

Oh my God. You are healed in Jesus name. You will live happily and prosper in this world. The grace of God will never depart from you. You will be a blessing to your family and to the world.

You will shine a bright light into our world and transform lives for the better.

Please don't be sick. There's so much left to do, not just for your family, but for those who are in great pain and adversity. We are here for a purpose. As we walk in the light of God, we shall experience His abundant grace.

Please be strong. My prayers and best wishes are with you.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by marcelonwa: 9:34am On May 25, 2021
Legacyedition:

Thanks Oga mi. I done order 2 gcms note now self. Dem dey road dey come. Nah that bros wey just submit application one month ago wey wan dey worry.

I kon say my own nah 2 months without eligibilty.

So if one month = 1 worry

Then 2 months should = 2 worries cheesy grin

No worries brother
It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by opeoyek: 9:43am On May 25, 2021
Thank you
JustMellow:

Hello Opeoyek,

It is only advised if you and/or your spouse (accompanying) have the financial capacity, reliable source of funds, and good socioeconomic (home) ties.

Other than this, not advised.

Best of Luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Ifiegboria(m): 9:46am On May 25, 2021
Ifiegboria:
Well done guys. I have about 10yrs gap in my studies, no volunteering work experience but funds is not a problem. Please will I still be eligible for a post graduate studies in Canada? NB: I graduated with a 2.2 in English and also have a family with a PR in the country. Thanks

Cc: Frankrobbn1 @Justmellow @Adiekwe1@Lekiboboe @NairaLuck @justwise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by LadyBlaq: 10:05am On May 25, 2021
allisgood:

http://www.thegcmsonline.com/
About 4500
Took about 32 days

Thank you

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Aissy: 10:14am On May 25, 2021
Good morning everyone, I really hope we are all doing fine. The waiting is truly the hardest part, it has been exactly 3 months and 7days since I submitted my application and eligibility hasn’t still started. Only on the solid rock God that we can anchor ourselves on to, our ears and eye will only hear and see good news. Amen

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Mobi22: 10:24am On May 25, 2021
Aissy:
Good morning everyone, I really hope we are all doing fine. The waiting is truly the hardest part, it has been exactly 3 months and 7days since I submitted my application and eligibility hasn’t still started. Only on the solid rock God that we can anchor ourselves on to, our ears and eye will only hear and see good news. Amen

Ordered your notes yet?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Onweke: 10:25am On May 25, 2021
Gracehayford1:
It’s going to one month since I applied and my eligibility review has not started. But I’m seeing people that eligibility review started for them after 2-3 weeks of applying. Should I be worried?

One month!!. It's too early to worry or else you decide to. Relax and pray for the success of your Visa application. Most applicants here noticed eligibility review after 2-3 months. I applied Jan 2, 2021 and my eligibility review started March 31, 2021 yet still waiting for PPR but I don't worry myself but commit it to God to handle.

IT WILL END IN PRAISE

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by KejiA: 10:25am On May 25, 2021
Zodiacwarrior:

Good day my oga

About this 3 days hotel quarantine of a thing i asked Alot of people about this and were like they paid over 1000cad for the three days quarantine and was like Jesus for 3days I didn't want to believe it tho so I got the list of all 20 recommend hotels in Toronto Canada for 3days quarantine and download the booking.com app......

And made sufficient reserch tho some were insanely expensive above 1500cad and some were below 1000cad I was able to pinpoint 2that lists below 500cad for 3nights with breakfast included through booking.com app you can all check it out for those that wants to travel and going through Toronto and don't wanna spend much on 3days hotel.

Hope this helps....
Hello, is this price per night or for the three night?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by TheShaman: 10:36am On May 25, 2021
I don't think you can make a booking on Booking.com. You have to go through the links on the immigration site (COVID-19 mandatory hotel stopover: Plan and book) or call the central booking number. There's a specific GAA (Government Approved Accommodation) rate (which is higher than the regular rate) they charge for the Quarantine Period and I don't think it shows on Booking.com.

There's even a penalty for booking a non-GAA rate: "Reservations made through other travel agencies, online booking sites, or apps will not be accepted. If you book through an online travel agency or app, you may be subject to a $3,000 fine for not having the appropriate booking."

Holiday Inn: Toronto International Airport's GAA (Government Approved Accommodation) rate is 295CAD per night and 1040 CAD for the three nights (taxes included).

Zodiacwarrior:

Good day my oga

Hope this helps....

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by TheShaman: 10:44am On May 25, 2021
Holiday Inn: Toronto International Airport's GAA (Government Approved Accommodation) rate is 295CAD per night and 1040 CAD for the three nights (taxes included).

TheShaman:
I don't think you can make a booking on Booking.com. You have to go through the links on the immigration site (COVID-19 mandatory hotel stopover: Plan and book) or call the central booking number. There's a specific GAA rate (which is higher than the regular rate) they charge for the Quarantine and I don't think it shows on Booking.com.

There's even a penalty for booking a non-GAA rate: "Reservations made through other travel agencies, online booking sites or apps will not be accepted. If you book through an online travel agency or app, you may be subject to a $3,000 fine for not having the appropriate booking."

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by BaaleOfOntario: 11:07am On May 25, 2021
Good morning everyone. My uncle (Same surname with me) whom is a Canadian citizen just sent me a letter last week with his Canadian passport datapage. The content of the letter states that he will be providing me with accommodation during my studies, meanwhile I had submitted my application on the 16th of February,

Should I raise a webform and send the two documents to IRCC ?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Lekiboboe: 11:08am On May 25, 2021
Ifiegboria:
Well done guys. I have about 10yrs gap in my studies, no volunteering work experience but funds is not a problem. Please will I still be eligible for a post graduate studies in Canada? NB: I graduated with a 2.2 in English and also have a family with a PR in the country. Thanks

Yes you would be eligible for Post Graduate Certificate (PG Cert) in a program related to your Work Experience (Your Job)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by buckyfof(m): 11:13am On May 25, 2021
Thank you guys for all the messages, you guys don’t know me but your messages have been helpful and I sincerely don’t know how to thank you guys for accepting me into this family.

I’m just thinking of how to cope, I don’t know if I can. Nothing matters to me anymore, I’m broken beyond anything I’ve ever seen. We were working on so many things together.

Almighty Allah knows best and I just hope I’m able to survive this phase, thank you all once again. For those still waiting for positive decisions. Almighty Allah has not forgotten you and you shall have cause to celebrate this month, next month or the coming months. Bye guys

24 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Aissy: 11:15am On May 25, 2021
Mobi22:

Ordered your notes yet?
not yet, someone in Canada is trying to help me do that
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Intrepid01(m): 11:16am On May 25, 2021
allisgood:

http://www.thegcmsonline.com/
About 4500
Took about 32 days

Are you saying it cost you 4,500 naira or 4,500 CAD to order for gcms notes?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Thaiy(m): 11:32am On May 25, 2021
olabisi6438:
Dec 17 applicant

irc deny my visa today after 6months plus of waiting

I'll be re applying
and I already ordered my gcms notes since the beginning of this month

Sorry...it's sad, but be hopeful and reapply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by hertzz: 11:35am On May 25, 2021
My Condolence
God will grant you and your family the fortitude to bear the loss
buckyfof:
Hello guys,

I JUST LOST MY DAD TODAY.

The pain is soooo unbearable.....

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by bollybeejay: 12:24pm On May 25, 2021
Ifiegboria:

What have you been doing during that 10 year study gap, that will shed more light on the best way to approach your situation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by ToluDstar: 12:42pm On May 25, 2021
Almost four months into my application and still no update. I go celebrate soon for this thread last last.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Benquip: 12:44pm On May 25, 2021
Gracehayford1:
It’s going to one month since I applied and my eligibility review has not started. But I’m seeing people that eligibility review started for them after 2-3 weeks of applying. Should I be worried?
Second application May 6 no update on medical and biometrics.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Benquip: 12:46pm On May 25, 2021
Legacyedition:

My application is more than 2 months now. Eligibility hasn't started.

Maybe I should just double my own worries , if being worried can get it fixed cheesy
I suggest you raised webform to Niarobi and London since your application has passed the standard processing time
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Oyalfares: 12:46pm On May 25, 2021
Dear House who can help me get WAEC official confirmation of results? They said it can be processed only at WAEC Lagos.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Yinkagbo(m): 12:51pm On May 25, 2021
Spectro:

Oh my God. You are healed in Jesus name. You will live happily and prosper in this world. The grace of God will never depart from you. You will be a blessing to your family and to the world.

You will shine a bright light into our world and transform lives for the better.

Please don't be sick. There's so much left to do, not just for your family, but for those who are in great pain and adversity. We are here for a purpose. As we walk in the light of God, we shall experience His abundant grace.

Please be strong. My prayers and best wishes are with you.
Amen
It's not my wish to be sick.it was a terrible experience seeing my mum given up at the hospital and could not hold her down not to go.and imagine her family saying I must bring her dead body down to kogi to bury that I must not bury her out side her town.The cry,pain and stress is enough to make someone sick.All the same,I am praying for God healness.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Benquip: 12:53pm On May 25, 2021
First application: November 12, completed medicals and biometrics Nov 23rd. Refused April 16 after completing first semester online while awaiting AIP.
Second application: May 6, No update on medical and biometrics yet, submitted a 2 page LOE with all the documents and I have collected since I graduated in 2019.

It will end in praise for US All

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 1:09pm On May 25, 2021
Visa application, tracking ID No. – Decision envelope has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.

Please what does this mean?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 by Teenie19(f): 1:16pm On May 25, 2021
Yes ooo! This is our thread! And this month will not pass us by! Amin!

ToluDstar:
Almost four months into my application and still no update. I go celebrate soon for this thread last last.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (676)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54