Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video (73652 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) / Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony / Dj Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by film3four: 3:57pm On May 23, 2021
Woke up at our family home in Monté-Carlo! ��...Who are you supporting for the #MonacoGrandPrix ? Let’s go @LewisHamilton ✊�

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPN1rY4piIP/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8KRayxnkUc

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by HighWITCH: 4:00pm On May 23, 2021
Just Hustle o! Hmm, just Hustle well well o.
It isn't your children's job to send you money at old age o.

220 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by pdr122: 4:01pm On May 23, 2021
life with God is the sweetest there is, any other thing comes after

195 Likes 10 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by illicit(m): 4:18pm On May 23, 2021
My crush

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by Romanoff(f): 4:27pm On May 23, 2021
She doesn't have any pressure. No younger ones to take care of, no parents to be sending money to.

Just living her life on Daddy's money.

I must give my children good life o.

566 Likes 37 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by Prosperous111(m): 5:01pm On May 23, 2021
And E enter news angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by cassidy1996(m): 5:05pm On May 23, 2021
illicit:
My crush

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by jesmond3945: 5:54pm On May 23, 2021
film3four:

Lalasticlala
op try and hustle. This means nothing if you are citizen of any European country. I have my pics as well.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 23, 2021
Romanoff:
She doesn't have any pressure. No younger ones to take care of, no parents to be sending money to.

Just living her life on Daddy's money.
I must give my children good life o.
U have said it All.
Remain Blessed and Work harder.

This is exactly what happens when you strive and make efforts for your kids.
This was exactly what AMERICA'S Founding Fathers did for its future generations.
Pls. what did our Founding Fathers leave for us?
That's why I attack people who call the likes of Cuppy and others Lazy.
Do you expect them to work harder or hawk in the streets when their parents have already done their homework?
Between the Child of the Rich and the Poor whom do you expect to work tirelessly?
Who deserves more sleepless nights?

MACDONALD & COCA-COLA as a FastFoods are older than Nigeria yet, some Nigerians expect the kids of MacDonald & Coca-Cola to still be poor and remain in the streets.
No naaaaaaa.
It doesn't work that way.

170 Likes 11 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by chrisblack: 6:49pm On May 23, 2021
film3four:

Lalasticlala
What as that got to do with the current situation in Nigeria. Watching the grandprix helped no one.mind you she can only see the view of the in front of her hotel and a few meters away.she can't see the whole show .so who cares when she won't even be at the finish line.yeye

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by LikeAking: 6:56pm On May 23, 2021
Nice!
Re: DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by sunshineV(f): 7:01pm On May 23, 2021
pdr122:
life with God is the sweetest there is, any other thing comes after
Ur mates dey sleep for church, dem never know watin dem go chop 2moro

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by Casper21: 8:13pm On May 23, 2021
Mehn the fresh air from that kind of view can cure worries. Some people are really opportuned in this life sha

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by ArticleBeast: 8:28pm On May 23, 2021
chrisblack:
What as that got to do with the current situation in Nigeria. Watching the grandprix helped no one.mind you she can only see the view of the in front of her hotel and a few meters away.she can't see the whole show .so who cares when she won't even be at the finish line.yeye
Just hustle hard make your children no dey public forum dey spew hate

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:41pm On May 23, 2021
Nice.

Well, for your affordable New an UK used smart TVs and soundbars, check my signature

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by demolinka(m): 8:45pm On May 23, 2021
Wealth good gan
Re: DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by Mario1989(m): 9:37pm On May 23, 2021
Re: DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by Mario1989(m): 9:39pm On May 23, 2021
longetivity:
Imagine giving her doggy on that balcony tongue
Hustle, make u get better girlfriend wey get better asset than celebrities to stop u from weird imagination...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by BruncleZuma: 9:46pm On May 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin

[img]https://media1./images/42f6e6d8e6ca11e06fc8ee0d658ba3de/tenor.gif?itemid=4431827[/img]

What this drivel would accomplish would be the creation of more Lawrence Aninis and Hushpuppies.

13 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by revived2: 9:46pm On May 23, 2021
E dun be

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:46pm On May 23, 2021
Another Omo Baba Olowo.....
Omo Man Utd to badt!

Keep chopping the life of ya head Bae.

Na Baba God do am for una.......

Cuppy looking at some idle youths with so much time on their hands saying trash about her instead of working to secure a better future for themselves now.......

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by Kingluqman(m): 9:47pm On May 23, 2021
That's cool

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by Koryc: 9:47pm On May 23, 2021
Abi now,nah wetin me sef go do toh say money dey my hand. Abeg money is good for your health.
Re: DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by 10mobile: 9:47pm On May 23, 2021
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by candidbabe(f): 9:47pm On May 23, 2021
Big girls doings
Me Likeeeeyyyy
Re: DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by Inshsak: 9:47pm On May 23, 2021
Good for her and the Otedola's

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nengi: Why I Allowed Laycon To Rock Me & Ignored Ozo / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Welcomes Son (Photo) / See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.