Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video (73664 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) / Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony / Dj Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by HighWITCH: 10:31am On May 24, 2021
overlord77:
my
Hustle well so you don't get to pronounce "grand prix" without the x at the end like cuppy as "grand priX" with the X like the narrator did grin cool

Abi o.
Re: DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by HighWITCH: 10:32am On May 24, 2021
ofiko123:

Yeah... Hustle because money is very good...
Some don't understand so.
Re: DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by HighWITCH: 10:33am On May 24, 2021
vickydevoka:

Wat kind of hustling are u talking about. Unless na bombing. In Nigeria most hardworking people don't make it. U need connection. Soft work n link ups
Hard work doesn't necessarily pay, Smart work does.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by EmmaLege: 11:02am On May 24, 2021
HighWITCH:
Just Hustle o! Hmm, just Hustle well well o.
It isn't your children's job to send you money at old age o.

you no lie my broda cry cry cry
Re: DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by EmmaLege: 11:03am On May 24, 2021
Romanoff:
She doesn't have any pressure. No younger ones to take care of, no parents to be sending money to.

Just living her life on Daddy's money.

I must give my children good life o.

as in ehhh cry cry cry
Re: DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by IamSolopy(m): 12:16pm On May 24, 2021
See fresh air...���
Re: DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by chrisblack: 9:32pm On May 24, 2021
Layze:

Why these stress and hate bro?
Can't you just scroll and leave??
why would i hate or stress myself over such. the issue is that so mundane stuff is just thrown around, even when they go f her some will still come and announce it on nairaland
Re: DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by chrisblack: 9:44pm On May 24, 2021
ArticleBeast:

Just hustle hard make your children no dey public forum dey spew hate
Your writeup is wrong. you should have said hustle make you join them steal Nigeria money so your children and grandchildren no go dey public forum they spew hate,.
The sad truth about Nigeria is we glorify and worship those who steal from the masses along with their families. We celebrate those who eschew competition from other legit businesses and thrive solely on monopolies.
Black man mentality . Always Celebrating their improvisers and their offspring.
Re: DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video by ArticleBeast: 2:06am On May 25, 2021
chrisblack:
Your writeup is wrong. you should have said hustle make you join them steal Nigeria money so your children and grandchildren no go dey public forum they spew hate,.
The sad truth about Nigeria is we glorify and worship those who steal from the masses along with their families. We celebrate those who eschew competition from other legit businesses and thrive solely on monopolies.
Black man mentality . Always Celebrating their improvisers and their offspring.
Please if you have proof that Otedola stole Naija money please tender it to EFCC and save yourself this shalaye. Business is not friendly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Welcomes Son (Photo) / See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath / See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.