Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Chukwuma Obidike: Count Me Out Of Alleged Plan To Attack Senator Kalu's Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwuma Obidike: Count Me Out Of Alleged Plan To Attack Senator Kalu's Home (27582 Views)

Angry Youths Attack Senator Nora Dadu’ut Over Poor Representation, Burn Vehicles / T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) / Czech Ambassador Pops Champagne , Storms Kalu’s Home to Celebrate His Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuma Obidike: Count Me Out Of Alleged Plan To Attack Senator Kalu's Home by ekaette1621: 1:08pm On May 24, 2021
I laugh in Swahili

what will he gain from attacking Kalu's house?

Abians are cursed with bad and brainless Leaders.

Welcome to Abia State.
Re: Chukwuma Obidike: Count Me Out Of Alleged Plan To Attack Senator Kalu's Home by Hotzone(m): 1:18pm On May 24, 2021
JosephXavier:

We all know that your plan for the East to turn to a war zone is never going to happen

Even as media keep exaggerating the security conditions in the zone but normal economic activities are going smoothly

Around Abuja today, there was a mass kidnapping of students making it the third in a month but these media houses won't report that

Shildren
Re: Chukwuma Obidike: Count Me Out Of Alleged Plan To Attack Senator Kalu's Home by UnabashedIPOB: 2:11pm On May 24, 2021
ANOTHER FAKE ass NEWS. I guess the IDIOTS that keep propagating these FLASEHOODS really have nothing else important to do.
Re: Chukwuma Obidike: Count Me Out Of Alleged Plan To Attack Senator Kalu's Home by Dhury: 2:25pm On May 24, 2021
SmartPolician:
How can the IPOB attack Orji Kalu's home?
Has Nnamdi Kanu suddenly forgotten the role the senator played in getting him out of the prison?
I still de blame the idiot that free that albino from cage, he is deserving house where he suppose to end the rest of his life.
Re: Chukwuma Obidike: Count Me Out Of Alleged Plan To Attack Senator Kalu's Home by bigcasava1(m): 2:32pm On May 24, 2021
Stupid news meant for stupid readers who would believe
Re: Chukwuma Obidike: Count Me Out Of Alleged Plan To Attack Senator Kalu's Home by Joromi1: 2:41pm On May 24, 2021
Very smart man. See how he smoothly dissociated himself from those lunatics called IPOB. Some Igbos still have sense. But the Conwu followers will remain braindead for the rest of their lives. Useless TERRORISTS from potor region.
Re: Chukwuma Obidike: Count Me Out Of Alleged Plan To Attack Senator Kalu's Home by Chimgoziem217(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2021
[sub][/sub]
A country in distress
Re: Chukwuma Obidike: Count Me Out Of Alleged Plan To Attack Senator Kalu's Home by gawu1: 3:16pm On May 24, 2021
It's possible that Reno Omo karuwa changed his name again from being Wendell Simlin to Chukwuma Obidike
Re: Chukwuma Obidike: Count Me Out Of Alleged Plan To Attack Senator Kalu's Home by hansomb: 3:20pm On May 24, 2021
triple996:
We know say na ipob pattarn b dat.
Meanwhile ipob don de attack civil defense. When Dem de kill police Dem de blame am for police brutality now y Dem de kill civil defense??. The whole east will soon turn to refugee camp grin
Lagos , Port Harcourt and Kano are too filled up to have room for refugees.
Re: Chukwuma Obidike: Count Me Out Of Alleged Plan To Attack Senator Kalu's Home by ManuelZuka(m): 4:28pm On May 24, 2021
let peace reign for good in south east please
Re: Chukwuma Obidike: Count Me Out Of Alleged Plan To Attack Senator Kalu's Home by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 4:45pm On May 24, 2021
[s]
Hotzone:
IPOB with threats

Nnamdi issuing death threats to his people and security agencies while promising that after carnage, Biafra shall be restored....imagine!

Igbos are watching Nnamdi Kanu as he destroys the east! Na wa!

If ojukwu can contest for Nigeria presidency, Nnamdi lacks current understanding and leadership to achieve his goal.

Nnamdi, one day, u shall give account of ur atrocious activities in the south east and Nigeria at large. U killed these brothers recently in IMO State
[/s]
Re: Chukwuma Obidike: Count Me Out Of Alleged Plan To Attack Senator Kalu's Home by SonOfTheRisingS: 5:02pm On May 24, 2021
[s]
triple996:
We know say na ipob pattarn b dat.
Meanwhile ipob don de attack civil defense. When Dem de kill police Dem de blame am for police brutality now y Dem de kill civil defense??. The whole east will soon turn to refugee camp grin
[/s]

Keep blaming innocent unarmed IPOB family members. Very soon all of you will start blaming IPOB has hijacked APC and PDP 2023 elections.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! / Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri / APC NWC: How Buhari Ambushed NEC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.