Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,503 members, 7,958,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

Anambra Governorship Aspirants Acquire Armoured Vehicles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Aspirants Acquire Armoured Vehicles (37494 Views)

Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia / 2019: Names Of APC Screened Governorship Aspirants Across Nigeria (Full List) / Meet The 4 Governorship Aspirants Contesting For The Osun PDP Ticket Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Aspirants Acquire Armoured Vehicles by deji17: 5:54pm On May 23, 2021
Hahahaha
Re: Anambra Governorship Aspirants Acquire Armoured Vehicles by aktolly54(m): 6:04pm On May 23, 2021
Elizabethhh247:
Any1 should try to help me out even if it's for me to eat pls, am currently sufferin here a lot to the extent of havin nothin to eat pls, all what hav been making u happy & excited in this life wil Never turn to make u cry&sad amen, plz my acct, Gtb, 06,14,55,24,48, Elizabeth, Jacob pls,
stop this bullshit, your yansh is exposed already
Re: Anambra Governorship Aspirants Acquire Armoured Vehicles by cletz991(m): 6:04pm On May 23, 2021
grin. I swear to gawdddddddddddd
In igwe tupacs voice
checkmatez:
Fake news from kaduna smiley
Re: Anambra Governorship Aspirants Acquire Armoured Vehicles by Ezmans: 6:10pm On May 23, 2021
A pack of cool can water is #700, after sales = #500 naira gain × 10 packs a day is #5,000 naira daily income . So Elizabeth should stop begging on nairaland
Re: Anambra Governorship Aspirants Acquire Armoured Vehicles by 10mobile: 6:13pm On May 23, 2021
ivolt:
They are afraid of the rogue gunmen they once secretly funded.
If they funded them, they won't be afraid of them. You saw when Ekweremmadu was beaten up. Get some sense.
Re: Anambra Governorship Aspirants Acquire Armoured Vehicles by Chimeluv(f): 6:19pm On May 23, 2021
Primaries never start them don dey fear angry
Re: Anambra Governorship Aspirants Acquire Armoured Vehicles by od501: 6:20pm On May 23, 2021
checkmatez:
Fake news from kaduna smiley

Don't say what you Don't know. I dare you to go to Aroma Junction by 8:30pm. You go trend for Twitter as #JusticeForCheckmatez grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Aspirants Acquire Armoured Vehicles by od501: 6:23pm On May 23, 2021
dre11:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/anambra-guber-aspirants-acquire-armoured-vehicles/

You people should calm down, em go reach everybody. Shey una say embezzlement of funds better pass? The jellof go reach everybody aswear.
Re: Anambra Governorship Aspirants Acquire Armoured Vehicles by cjrane: 6:24pm On May 23, 2021
When the states were funding the Federal Police, The Army. The Navy, The FRSC, etc with billions upon billions of naira from their state budget, year upon year, while NEGLECTING community vigilante services, I knew they were very SILLY!

The northern state governors don't waste their funds on the already funded Federal institutions. They concentrate on helping their own local security systems.

How do you fund a FEDERAL force that you can't deploy, yet you neglect those who protect the communities that depend on you for funding??

It was totally silly! Now I hope they have finally got the point we have been trying so hard to point out to them all these years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0FldQ3hsdo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykg5hLkeAgc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raS4bOMzscY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onE5lVoTgAM
Re: Anambra Governorship Aspirants Acquire Armoured Vehicles by od501: 6:25pm On May 23, 2021
Kokoboss:
Their aim is to embezzle. Not to help the state. The country is wrong in every ramifications... Corruption too much

The jellof rice go reach everybody. Shey politicians no wan repent? E go reach everybody ni.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Aspirants Acquire Armoured Vehicles by INCREDIBLE007(m): 6:29pm On May 23, 2021
one thing about this Anambra election is that all the aspirant are TOP QUALITY MEN

with what I've seen so far
Re: Anambra Governorship Aspirants Acquire Armoured Vehicles by Nelly4you: 6:37pm On May 23, 2021
Re: Anambra Governorship Aspirants Acquire Armoured Vehicles by InvertedHammer: 6:40pm On May 23, 2021
/
Force/Violence is the only language that Nigerians understand. The masses protested, picketed, prayed, fasted; all to no avail. But just one month of unknown gun men, every leader in Igbo land is now checking their utterances, actions and inactions. Even Ohaneze has turned around and started identifying with the masses somehow unlike before. All the belligerent Governors are being more diplomatic with their pronouncements unlike when they use to act/talk like Emperors.

/
Re: Anambra Governorship Aspirants Acquire Armoured Vehicles by iampeterben(m): 6:44pm On May 23, 2021
But they should also carry God with them. Cos the surest protection is from God.
Re: Anambra Governorship Aspirants Acquire Armoured Vehicles by SocialJustice: 6:46pm On May 23, 2021
athaboi:
The problem is that government offices in Nigeria is the most lucrative enterprise and that is why someone will leave his flourishing business and establishments to come and fight dirty to acquire a position in Nigeria! They will never change even I'm the one bcoz the system made it so lucrative and so easy to loot and go free! That's why a medical doctor in far away America where there's peace will come to where he will be possibly attached just to get hold of the treasury. Restructure all those useless offices and you will see less trouble in Nigeria
Lol, it's always about money, power and fame but mostly money.

Nigerian governors are virtually Czars.

Restructuring though will make politics very lucrative in some states and less lucrative in others. Take a state like Delta that has some of the biggest oil and gas export terminals that feeds the federation account, take a tiny state like Bayelsa that also contains major oil export terminals. All of that money will go to the governors directly, can you imagine the revenue boost? More money for governors to live like Czars.
Re: Anambra Governorship Aspirants Acquire Armoured Vehicles by ivolt: 6:51pm On May 23, 2021
10mobile:

If they funded them, they won't be afraid of them. You saw when Ekweremmadu was beaten up. Get some sense.
Ndume funded Boko haram but he dare not visit his village today.
CIA once trained AlQaeda terrorists, see how friendly they are today?

Terrorists have no respect for their funders.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Aspirants Acquire Armoured Vehicles by Yankee101: 6:52pm On May 23, 2021
I pity anyone who thinks biafra is the solution
Re: Anambra Governorship Aspirants Acquire Armoured Vehicles by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 23, 2021
No matter how poor or unstrategic a state is, governors dey Wey cash out big time. Fonsho Williams oooo
Simplythebest:
I was expecting to see the picture of the said mentioned cars
Re: Anambra Governorship Aspirants Acquire Armoured Vehicles by Nelly4you: 9:40pm On May 23, 2021
K
Re: Anambra Governorship Aspirants Acquire Armoured Vehicles by SucrePlum(f): 9:43pm On May 23, 2021
For safety reasons grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Aspirants Acquire Armoured Vehicles by MadamExcellency: 9:50pm On May 23, 2021
And fortunately, the people are freely meeting without fear of insecurity.
Re: Anambra Governorship Aspirants Acquire Armoured Vehicles by ofiko123(m): 10:22pm On May 23, 2021
Corruption Everywhere...May God save this country called Nigeria...
Re: Anambra Governorship Aspirants Acquire Armoured Vehicles by Hangulsaram: 11:18pm On May 23, 2021
triple996:
Meanwhile ipob don de attack civil defense.d fools said that police were attacked bcus of their brutality and harassment now y attack civil defense??.
D whole east go soon turn refugee camp grin
Civil defense has also been killing people too.
Re: Anambra Governorship Aspirants Acquire Armoured Vehicles by tmoneyu: 11:18pm On May 23, 2021
B division of Nigerian police Awka was attack few minutes ago and Inec head quarters razed down by unknown gun men ,few minutes ago ....robbery going from hostel to hostel along ifite road awka .....stay safe
Re: Anambra Governorship Aspirants Acquire Armoured Vehicles by AmUmokeme(m): 11:44pm On May 23, 2021
GOA has one white amoured car, he used the day of the house of assembly election..after he faild his own election.
Re: Anambra Governorship Aspirants Acquire Armoured Vehicles by AOTEMN: 3:06am On May 24, 2021
It’s not what the state does.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola At Work: Why Is No One Talking? / Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari / Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.