Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,172 members, 7,818,548 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Rapture, What About It ?! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture, What About It ?! (831 Views)

2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For / Messages From Lord Jesus To Earth For Endtime And Rapture / The Rapture - Jesus Second Coming In Two Stages ? Is The Rapture Secret ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapture, What About It ?! by aypompin(m): 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2007
The Bible talked about rapture i.e the saints will be taken to heaven when the trumpet sounds and the dead in christ shall rise.
So my friend when does judgement take place since its only the saints that will go to heaven? or is the venue of the judgement EARTH, since the "sinners" will remain on earth?
Re: Rapture, What About It ?! by Adesylvest: 6:18am On Jul 13, 2007
[[b]b]Hello friend.I am happy to hear from u concerning the hope of the CHURCH II(the rapture).The Book of books clearly talks of the bodily resurrection of Christains(both the dead and those living at His coming) 1 Thess4:15-18,1 Corinth 15:51-54,John 14:2-3,5:25,11:25. After the rapture, the world will experience moment of indescribable suffering under the lordship of the antichrist,Dan 9:24-27,12:1 ,Matt 24:21,29.It is called the Great Tribulation and it will span a period of 7 yrs according to the apocalyptic revelation of the end of the world given Daniel , Dan 9:24-27.Pls I do not have enough time access.Pardon me .

(1) (Reply)

Life As A Spirit / If God Could Slap Us / You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.