Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Big Brother Amplified - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Amplified (2128 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Nigeria's Karen And Zimbabwe's Wendall Are The Winners Of Big Brother Amplified / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Big Brother Amplified by kobikwelu(m): 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2011
Ladies and gents
the time is here once again (albeit months earlier than expected)
the latest installment of the Big brother reality series tagged amplified-the show we all love to hate, but yet it keeps us glued and it stirrs up soo much passion and love for country ***rme***(i still wonder why).

anyhow,
dstv has given  us a sneak preview into the house and the list of countries reps
one recurring theme with the contestants is that almost all seems to be from the entertainment industry (which inevitably means , more primadonas and douchebags)

i will reserve my comment about our naija rep
but i must say that i see another early exit for the ghanian mama (37 lipsrsealed) i dont know what ghana has done to biggie to always deserve the short end of the stick
what do you think
Re: Big Brother Amplified by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2011
All the plenty, plenty hyping. It hard better be worth it
Re: Big Brother Amplified by 49cents(m): 2:51am On Apr 30, 2011
whats positive in big brother really? hypocrisy apart! think and choose
Re: Big Brother Amplified by kobikwelu(m): 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2011
must you look for positivity in any program,

its just for business/entertainment value,

the show is getting bigger every year that even coca cola is sponsoring
Re: Big Brother Amplified by obinna5000(m): 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2011
@kobikwelu
What's up? Long time no chat.

Big Brother Amplified starts May 1 2011. My DStv is locked and loaded. wink
Re: Big Brother Amplified by kobikwelu(m): 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2011
^^^^^

i dey ooo,

ive bin on and off nairaland,

im good to go on the BB thing, but have ur 198 been activated
cos a friend of mine went to dstv and activated it for me, but as at yesterday night it was locked,

is urs activated??
Re: Big Brother Amplified by meggy11: 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2011
can i watch i online? my subscripion has expired and it will wont be reactivated till tuesday cos of the holiday. wasnt expecting this at all. i'm so much hating this. pls reply and is it clear watching it on line?
Re: Big Brother Amplified by obinna5000(m): 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2011
@kobikwelu
The channel will start showing by tomorrow.
Re: Big Brother Amplified by kobikwelu(m): 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2011
@obinna5000
phew!!! i do not want to miss out on the first few hours the hausemates have to fratenize, that could deciede who is headed to the final 5 or heading for an early exit

@meggi 11
what i know is that there will be an exclusive 15 mins live streaming  before the official 6:00 pm launch. as for the entire show , im  not sure.
but my guess is the opening show will be shown through online streaming.
Re: Big Brother Amplified by hillsate: 4:29pm On May 01, 2011
meggy 11:

can i watch i online? my subscripion has expired and it will wont be reactivated till tuesday cos of the holiday. wasnt expecting this at all. i'm so much hating this. pls reply and is it clear watching it on line?

@Meggy 11, why not go through the quickteller website to pay online. pay at www.quickteller.com.ng its a secured interswitch pay portal. register with your email and activate your account from your email then go to the dstv options and select the bouquet, enter your smart card number and username. it will now take you to the interswitch pay portal. you will have to pay using your ATM card details. when your payment is confirmed by interswich which will show on your screen. send the following code to dstv to reauthenticate your account. send RA+ (your 1st ten digits of smartcard) to 30333. this will activate back your dstv then send YES + (your 1st ten digits of smartcard) to 30333. this will activate your BBA. cheers.
Re: Big Brother Amplified by graciousme(f): 6:29pm On May 01, 2011
my bba channel is not showing?called them but still not up,now their customer service lines are not going
Re: Big Brother Amplified by kobikwelu(m): 6:32pm On May 01, 2011
dont mind the inept pricks, i went to dstv office to activate it, but now, im not yet activated
Re: Big Brother Amplified by twinstaiye(m): 8:17pm On May 01, 2011
Thread closed. To be continued in this link
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-654205.0.html

(1)

Whatsapp Group For Movie And Series Lovers / Download Aki And Paw Paw (2021) – Nollywood Movie / Can One Learn Hindi From Watching Indian Movies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.