Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Actress Nkechi Blessing Show Off Her Look Like Twin Brother (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Nkechi Blessing Show Off Her Look Like Twin Brother (photos) (3839 Views)

Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger / Meet Stephen Nnaji, Genevieve Nnaji's Younger Brother (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Nkechi Blessing Show Off Her Look Like Twin Brother (photos) by Pmpm: 6:48pm On May 23, 2021
Actress Nkechi Blessing show off her Lookalike like Twin Brother, Fans react (Video)

Nollywood actress Nkechi Blessing show off his lookalike twin brother for the first time, PraizeMedia report.

The resemblance no be here Sha.

See below

http://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/05/actress-nkechi-blessing-show-off-her.html

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Show Off Her Look Like Twin Brother (photos) by iampeterben(m): 6:58pm On May 23, 2021
Okay we have seen him thank you.
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Show Off Her Look Like Twin Brother (photos) by Pmpm: 8:19pm On May 23, 2021
sad shocked wink
iampeterben:
Okay we have seen him thank you.
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Show Off Her Look Like Twin Brother (photos) by owobokiri(m): 10:16pm On May 23, 2021
This gal and her face that looks like the trigger of a gun..
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Show Off Her Look Like Twin Brother (photos) by D6thSense: 11:07pm On May 23, 2021
Knowing fully well the scandalous and disgraceful stories of his sister, I would hide my face if i were him
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Show Off Her Look Like Twin Brother (photos) by Pmpm: 11:44pm On May 23, 2021
owobokiri:
haaaa
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Show Off Her Look Like Twin Brother (photos) by Nobody: 7:09am On May 24, 2021
owobokiri:
i think she looks like glen quagmire grin grin giggity giggity

2 Likes

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Show Off Her Look Like Twin Brother (photos) by end1999constitu(m): 10:56am On May 24, 2021
Which movie this actress dey act sef....?
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Show Off Her Look Like Twin Brother (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:14am On May 24, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
i think she looks like glen quagmire grin grin giggity giggity
grin grin she is nkegmire

(1) (Reply)

The Mad Woman That Stormed Mercy Johnson’s Wedding / Pics: Genevieve, Ini Edo, Rmd, Ramsey Nouah, Uche Jombo And Others In Uyo / Celebrity Moms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.