Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

It Is Not Prayer That Makes The Devil To Fear You. It Is UNDERSTANDING. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Not Prayer That Makes The Devil To Fear You. It Is UNDERSTANDING. (360 Views)

Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life / The Prayer That Repairs Your Body - Joseph Prince / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Not Prayer That Makes The Devil To Fear You. It Is UNDERSTANDING. by uchkochi(m): 8:15pm On May 23, 2021
It is not prayer that makes the devil to fear you. It is UNDERSTANDING. They know not...neither do they understand..I have said that you are gods and all of you children of the MOST HIGH. Your understanding makes the devil to run away from you. Prayer is answered based on your understanding. Psalm 82:6.

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Prayer That Makes The Devil To Fear You. It Is UNDERSTANDING. by thrillionaire(m): 9:36pm On May 23, 2021
This is nothing but the truth. I've always meditated on this truth and each time I do it becomes clearer, I get more scriptures to support this truth.

Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

3 Uncommon Reason You Must Not Joke With The 10 Commandments / The Origin Of Territorial Gods/ Spirits / Much Ado About Payment Of Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.