Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

How To Report An Istagram And A Twitter Acct For A Permanent Ban. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Report An Istagram And A Twitter Acct For A Permanent Ban. (548 Views)

Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots) / Twitter: I Don't Believe Any Permanent Ban Is Right - Jack / HEY!! Do You Have Twitter Acct For Sale??. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Report An Istagram And A Twitter Acct For A Permanent Ban. by saphiere(f): 8:40pm On May 23, 2021
Please how can one report an Instagram acct and Twiiter acct for a permanent ban?

Thanks

I can't see down and watch over 5m people perish away because of one man.
Re: How To Report An Istagram And A Twitter Acct For A Permanent Ban. by Cholls(m): 8:41pm On May 23, 2021
My sister why
Re: How To Report An Istagram And A Twitter Acct For A Permanent Ban. by saphiere(f): 8:42pm On May 23, 2021
Cholls:
My sister why
Re: How To Report An Istagram And A Twitter Acct For A Permanent Ban. by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:45pm On May 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: How To Report An Istagram And A Twitter Acct For A Permanent Ban. by Cholls(m): 8:53pm On May 23, 2021
[quote author=saphiere post=101995564I want to report Naira Marley's social media accounts. That guy is sickening.[/quote]my sister lol. But wait o, there is free speech social media platform. If you don't like some one's comments or some ideology you block them and you don't join their chat group.
Re: How To Report An Istagram And A Twitter Acct For A Permanent Ban. by saphiere(f): 8:55pm On May 23, 2021
Cholls:
my brother lol. But wait o, there is free speech social media platform. If you don't like some one's comments or some ideology you block them and you don't join their chat group.
It's not about me it's about his followers.

You might say "e no concern u" but at a long run it will affect you in one way or the other.
Re: How To Report An Istagram And A Twitter Acct For A Permanent Ban. by Cholls(m): 9:00pm On May 23, 2021
saphiere:
It's not about me it's about his followers.

You might say "e no concern u" but at a long run it will affect you in one way or the other.
my sister every social media site has terms and conditions as to what can be said. I think you should check it out

1 Like

Re: How To Report An Istagram And A Twitter Acct For A Permanent Ban. by saphiere(f): 9:04pm On May 23, 2021
Cholls:
my sister every social media site has terms and conditions as to what can be said. I think you should check it out
If I knew I won't be here asking. I once reported a Facebook acct and 24hrs later Facebook sent me a message that they have gone through the acct and it has not violated any of their T&C.

1 Like

Re: How To Report An Istagram And A Twitter Acct For A Permanent Ban. by Cholls(m): 9:07pm On May 23, 2021
saphiere:
If I knew I won't be here asking. I once reported a Facebook acct and 24hrs later Facebook sent me a message that they have gone through the acct and it has not violated any of their T&C.
my sister true, but, censorship only really applies to radio and broadcast tv.
Re: How To Report An Istagram And A Twitter Acct For A Permanent Ban. by saphiere(f): 9:10pm On May 23, 2021
Cholls:
my sister true, but, censorship only really applies to radio and broadcast tv.
OK thanks for your time.
Re: How To Report An Istagram And A Twitter Acct For A Permanent Ban. by Cholls(m): 9:13pm On May 23, 2021
saphiere:
OK thanks for your time.
my sister you're welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Report An Istagram And A Twitter Acct For A Permanent Ban. by Boomboost(m): 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
Cholls:
my sister you're welcome

Why do you say "My sister" so much? Is she from your township or church?
Re: How To Report An Istagram And A Twitter Acct For A Permanent Ban. by Cholls(m): 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
Boomboost:

Why do you say "My sister" so much? Is she from your township or church?
my brother you would not understand. Good night
Re: How To Report An Istagram And A Twitter Acct For A Permanent Ban. by sunshineV(f): 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
Cholls:
grin
Re: How To Report An Istagram And A Twitter Acct For A Permanent Ban. by Boomboost(m): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2021
Cholls:

Guy, I no be your brother. Good morning!
Re: How To Report An Istagram And A Twitter Acct For A Permanent Ban. by TechCapon(m): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
saphiere:
someone tried to scam me on Twitter by cloning Access Bank Twitter account and chatting with me like a true staff of the bank. When I reported the account to Twitter they said that creating parody accounts is allowed on the site. Lol. That's when I gave up on reporting anyone. In a way the Twitter ban is good. Less people to scam

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Nigeria... Take Note / How Legit Is Sentinel Screen Insurance? / Clean Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale ... Lagos Location Urgent Buyer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.