Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

FG Declares Monday Work-Free For The Armed Forces In Honour Of Late COAS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Declares Monday Work-Free For The Armed Forces In Honour Of Late COAS (47444 Views)

Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day / Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children / Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Declares Monday Work-Free For The Armed Forces In Honour Of Late COAS by wunmi590(m): 7:11am On May 24, 2021
funkekemi:
travel out of the country and see things first hand , Oshogbo shouldn't be your limit , the zoo has many holidays, 4 times more than advanced countries , you are jobless so you wouldn't know the effect on the economy.like I said earlier , the zoo is unproductive.

Werey, you wey your entire generation never even see local airport not to talk of international airport is the one talking about travelling out.... You Ekiti state shouldn't be your limit for prostitution..

I'm not jobless like your entire generation, who has seen prostitution as an achievement. Go to my last thread on nairaland....

I will feed you, feed your generation, and also feed that your non existing husband that you want to go to the club with....

Incase you don't know I'm from the richest state in the whole of nigeria, come to my state Lagos, I will clothe you, feed you and house your entire lineage.

Omo ale ekiti jati jati

If you don sell agbo jedi jedi finish in the morning make you go hussle to sell your pussy for night..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Monday Work-Free For The Armed Forces In Honour Of Late COAS by wink2015(m): 7:26am On May 24, 2021
Federal government officials should take responsibility for their death.

They bought TOKUNBO AIRCRAFT and engaged poorly trained pilot.
Re: FG Declares Monday Work-Free For The Armed Forces In Honour Of Late COAS by cardoctor(m): 7:58am On May 24, 2021
Armed forces/ Work free day for 3 days in a country riddled with insurgencies, banditry and insecuruty. God help us.
Re: FG Declares Monday Work-Free For The Armed Forces In Honour Of Late COAS by Rotji(m): 8:18am On May 24, 2021
Succulentfarm:
Security agencies do not go on break. Its actually not necessary if he had attended the funeral

The man has been trying to do damage control since he failed to show up at the burial. Moreover this is the first time I'm hearing about holidays for Armed forces, it does not make sense at all.
Re: FG Declares Monday Work-Free For The Armed Forces In Honour Of Late COAS by CSTRR: 8:26am On May 24, 2021
Hseffa:

OMO BIBIRE KONI PE ILE BABA RE NI ZOO!
SE OMO ALE NI E NI?
Solve the equation as a true Yoruba child. If as an impersonator, your headache!
Ile oduduwa ni ile baba re.
Re: FG Declares Monday Work-Free For The Armed Forces In Honour Of Late COAS by tnerro1(m): 8:31am On May 24, 2021
First time am hearing this kind holiday, nothing Nigeria no go see for Buhari hand
Re: FG Declares Monday Work-Free For The Armed Forces In Honour Of Late COAS by teacherbim(f): 8:55am On May 24, 2021
wunmi590:

Werey, you wey your entire generation never even see local airport not to talk of international airport is the one talking about travelling out.... You Ekiti state shouldn't be your limit for prostitution..

I'm not jobless like your entire generation, who has seen prostitution as an achievement. Go to my last thread on nairaland....

I will feed you, feed your generation, and also feed that your non existing husband that you want to go to the club with....

Incase you don't know I'm from the richest state in the whole of nigeria, come to my state Lagos, I will clothe you, feed you and house your entire lineage.

Omo ale ekiti jati jati

If you don sell agbo jedi jedi finish in the morning make you go hussle to sell your pussy for night..
Wunmi oti to naaa cheesy
Re: FG Declares Monday Work-Free For The Armed Forces In Honour Of Late COAS by Kreamchic: 9:08am On May 24, 2021
That means no democratic holiday. This ur government ehnnnn. Just be doing and undoing
Re: FG Declares Monday Work-Free For The Armed Forces In Honour Of Late COAS by Originalsly: 9:25am On May 24, 2021
Hmmmm..... military given a day off. Unheard of in any country ... even the veryyyy peaceful ones. Why would he give one when the country is on fire?.... for a long time.... since this man stopped addressing the nation.... I suspected he was suffering from alzheimers disease. Many do... but I don't blame him. More alzheimers candidates are on tap to be voted in.
Re: FG Declares Monday Work-Free For The Armed Forces In Honour Of Late COAS by temitope27(m): 9:46am On May 24, 2021
Bruc89:
Abi oooo
don't mind her, I know people like them olosho is their work
Re: FG Declares Monday Work-Free For The Armed Forces In Honour Of Late COAS by Stevyne: 12:42pm On May 24, 2021
temitope27:
workaholic what have achieve, how much is in ur account
You they mind am grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Monday Work-Free For The Armed Forces In Honour Of Late COAS by Gfskw: 7:57pm On May 24, 2021
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos) / Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian / The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.