Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc (32056 Views)

Ogun State Stops Payment Of Corp Members / Youth Corpers Boarding A Lorry In Bauchi. (pics) / Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by LeMolar: 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2011
jason123:

What part of the "middle belt" are you from?? I mean, what state??

Am From Jos While My Mother Is From South-East  And Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba Are Disgrace To Nigerians
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2011
May Their souls RIP. .Amen
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by lanrujay(m): 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2011
Its really a sad tale from Nigeria and we all hope some day we lear from our past!
These Hausa folks wil not change
And there needs be some form of reconciliation else the families of the dead will not ,
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2011
GOOD MUSLIMS ARE BAD PEOPLE; BAD MUSLIMS ARE GOOD PEOPLE.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Outstrip(f): 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2011
This is so sad. Breaks my heart. May their souls rest in peace and may God give their loved ones the fortitude to bear this great loss
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by udezue(m): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2011
This wont be the last until we get our acts together.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Limaoscar: 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2011
Southern Muslims lost their lives in the fracas too.

Your point?, and how many of them since the recent Jos mayhem two years ago??

In your silly imagination one Southern Muslim killed diserves to be counted in the plural term right??
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Upright750: 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2011
Bad work of the northerners . I think time has come to call it a stop. let ever NYSC to serve in their native state of origin than all this crazy things. how can somebody be suffering in this bad government for all his or her school time and end of every thing the so called northerners will take his or her life away. dammit.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by 1025: 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2011
It is not enough to give state burial. We want the perpetrators to be brought to book!!! That will be the only succour to our bleeding hearts.

See the worth of human capital this animals in Bauchi have wasted. I really feel like retaliating on Yuguda's children, so these guys' "destinies" can be shared by his sons and daughters too since according to him, it is their destiny to die from attack by the animals he governs.

@x-factorial,
there severeal unresolved issues in nigeria so the death of the corpers will not jump the line. who killed bola ige? or do u see these corpers meaning more than a sitting attorney general of the federation? the truth is, pdp has no programme for this country and as long as you keep voting them in for ur useless reasons, we will keep dying without reasons.
a siezed ship missed in nigeria without trace till date and here u are wasting ur time calling for perpetrators to be brought to book. harlibutton scandal, siemans scandal, obasanjo electricity contract scandal of US$16b yet unresolved, tony annenih's N300b road reconstruction scandal yet to attend to. if i hear ppl like u calling for justice in cases like this, i think u are either not informed or a partial judge.
jonathan has been elected for another 4 useless years and we have to bear with that.
let us as a country accept these responsibilties and stop calling the northerners bcs every part of this country is involved in the day to day uselessness of this country.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Outstrip(f): 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2011
1025:

@x-factorial,
there severeal unresolved issues in nigeria so the death of the corpers will not jump the line. who killed bola ige? or do u see these corpers meaning more than a sitting attorney general of the federation? the truth is, pdp has no programme for this country and as long as you keep voting them in for your useless reasons, we will keep dying without reasons.
a siezed ship missed in nigeria without trace till date and here u are wasting your time calling for perpetrators to be brought to book. harlibutton scandal, siemans scandal, obasanjo electricity contract scandal of US$16b yet unresolved, tony annenih's N300b road reconstruction scandal yet to attend to. if i hear ppl like u calling for justice in cases like this, i think u are either not informed or a partial judge.
jonathan has been elected for another 4 useless years and we have to bear with that.
let us as a country accept these responsibilties and stop calling the northerners bcs every part of this country is involved in the day to day uselessness of this country.

WTF
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2011
1025:

@x-factorial,
there severeal unresolved issues in nigeria so the death of the corpers will not jump the line. who killed bola ige? or do u see these corpers meaning more than a sitting attorney general of the federation? the truth is, pdp has no programme for this country and as long as you keep voting them in for your useless reasons, we will keep dying without reasons.
a siezed ship missed in nigeria without trace till date and here u are wasting your time calling for perpetrators to be brought to book. harlibutton scandal, siemans scandal, obasanjo electricity contract scandal of US$16b yet unresolved, tony annenih's N300b road reconstruction scandal yet to attend to. if i hear ppl like u calling for justice in cases like this, i think u are either not informed or a partial judge.

This is utter rubbish, am just back from Niger state and my parents dont want me to leave this house and ur brain is malfunctioning with this B.S!!!
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Outstrip(f): 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2011
gmyguy:

This is utter rubbish, am just back from Niger state and my parents dont want me to leave this house and your brain is malfunctioning with this B.S!!!

My cousin is serving in Minna. She insists it's safe there? My uncle spoke with her yesterday. Why did you go home? Is Minna not safe?
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by nanidee(f): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2011
1025:

@x-factorial,

^^Another grown almajiri.

So because pdp was voted into power, you and your fellow almajiris should continue killing people??

You are talking of harlibutton and seimens scandal and billions of dollars lost, while the issue on ground is the killing of innocent corp members?

I want to beleive you are just taking the piss.
   angry angry angry angry
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Manbryto(m): 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2011
Yuguda is not fit 2b a governor nor a leader.his comment is very unfortunate,highly inciting,xtremly provoking.imagine d idiosyncracies of d peopl leadn us in ds country.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by fxtopedia(m): 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2011
What a sad news!

Someone said YORUBA are fool, I only need to laugh the guy.
He needs to format his head/brain. LMAO

IF actually YORUBA are fools! And you make use of platform
of one of the fools, then who are you? I believe you are the BEST FOOL on earth!
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by netghost: 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2011
we should be mourning cry cry yet some people think this is the best topic to settle tribal beefs or self insecurity,
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by nwaigbomg(m): 10:52pm On Apr 30, 2011
Outstrip:

My cousin is serving in Minna. She insists it's safe there? My uncle spoke with her yesterday. Why did you go home? Is Minna not safe?

your cousin is serving in minna? and she insists it's safe there?

what a joke

i was right in minna when the whole violence started, if u don't know, more than 10 people lost their lives in minna.
i was almost a victim of the violence,
was it not in minna that almajiris went to christian corppers lodge, locked 50 of them up and set it ablaze, if not the bravery displayed by the leader of the corpers in breaking the padlock which saw corppers escaping, they would have been rosted to death.
if not for the intervention of security personnels, the casualty would have been uncountable,
my friend lost his life, properties burnt and looted
if u  don't know, almajiris in minna are more dangerous
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by THEAMAKA(f): 10:52pm On Apr 30, 2011
these corp member should be given a proper burial instead of trying to sweep it under the rug. after all, didn't they die "serving" the country? why not give them some respect and honor the fact that they put their lives in danger by playing with Nigeria's dirty politics.
i also believe their families should be given financial compensation.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Outstrip(f): 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2011
nwaigbo_mg:

your cousin is serving in minna? and she insists it's safe there?

what a joke

i was right in minna when the whole violence started, if u don't know, more than 10 people lost their lives in minna.
i was almost a victim of the violence,
was it not in minna that almajiris went to christian corppers lodge, locked 50 of them up and set it ablaze, if not the bravery displayed by the leader of the corpers in breaking the padlock which saw corppers escaping, they would have been rosted to death.
if not for the intervention of security personnels, the casualty would have been uncountable,
my friend lost his life, properties burnt and looted
if u don't know, almajiris in minna are more dangerous

Well I will tell my mom what you said. I can only go by what the person who is there said. She said she is safe in the part of Minna she is in. She said Minna is not really the northern part. If it was up to me she will not be there with her konk igbo name for that matter
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by tpia5: 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2011
almajiris in minna are more dangerous

true.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Biggoozz: 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2011
[size=8pt] cry cry cryOH DEAR JESUS!!! WHAT DID THOSE CORPERS IN PAGE 2 DO TO THEM TO DESERVE THAT SORT OF TERRIBLE PAINFUL BODY MUTILATION NOW?!!! DEAR LORD!!! DEAR GOD!!!! cry cry cry cry[/size]
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2011
Le  Molar:

Am From Jos While My Mother Is From South-East  And Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba Are Disgrace To Nigerians
by the time we keep talking like this Nigeria will have to divide into 6 or more countries beforr we can see peace.today its the north v south tomorrow it will be sw v se then igbo v ijaw and on and on.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by nisaac(f): 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2011
So so SAD, I sympathize with their families. What a big loss to the Nation. *sobs*
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by vivienall(f): 12:26am On May 01, 2011
pictures of the crisis and those involved.

Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Nobody: 12:38am On May 01, 2011
vivien_all:

pictures of the crisis and those involved.
were did u get ur pic! its verry funny how ppl just sit at the comfort of their homes and just post things like this! u dont even care whose feeling u r hurtin! the lady in the pic was killed by a train cant u c the rail track, but dont know of the guy. these cop members r dead we should mourn them, not speard more deaths by inciting ppl.
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by nanidee(f): 12:53am On May 01, 2011
^^ how are you so sure she was not pushed into the train tracks at the supposed train arrival? Are there no trains in the north?

Abeg, i would never underestimate the wickedness of these terrorists aka almajiris aka haters of Christians
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by vivienall(f): 1:59am On May 01, 2011
@ib55
you are really sick to lecture me on ''comfort''
i live in azare. Nothing of such had ever happened there before. I was there when it started. My entire property was razed down. I was just lucky to have sent my children home to their father.
That lady picture that i posted earlier on happened in kano when the crisis began. She was running for dear life. That boy was matcheted to death.
In giade lga alone, the corpers while being attacked ran to the police station. The police wasted their bullets trying to scare them off. After the bullets got finished, the mob requested for the corpers alone(saying that they were pdp and that they rigged the election). The police refused and they set the police station ablaze. The corpers, being choked, ran into their waiting hands.
Will post more pics, let our people know what is going on.

The lady in this post got married and was supposed to be doing her honeymoon. She pleaded in vain to be let off to join her husband, all to no avail. She was burnt, almost to death. I guess you might also say that she is doing her ''honeymoon'' in the comfort of her bed. Sick nation!

Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by hlexzy: 2:11am On May 01, 2011
Bleep everyone on NairaLand, take a look on those pictures see how human being slaughtered and you all sit on here speaking big English, you better lets get together and and take this far Bleep Bhuari Bleep bakare for cpc, the time is now we should say something to this from the south,
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by vivienall(f): 2:29am On May 01, 2011
killed and dumped there

Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Panzastrip(m): 2:49am On May 01, 2011
Just look at what they did. i have told u all let us declare war now i said WAR
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by hlexzy: 2:54am On May 01, 2011
Panzastrip:

Just look at what they did. i have told u all let us declare war now i said WAR

As for me am ready for the WAR, not joking i really mean this let get together plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,
Re: List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc by Juadeaka: 3:11am On May 01, 2011
painful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Food Served At Adamawa NYSC Orientation Camp (Watery Beans) / Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia / Borno Corps Members Withdraw Relocation Applications Over Good Camp Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.