Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Popular Billyonaire Comments on Nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Billyonaire Comments on Nairaland (405 Views)

I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire / Sarassin Versus Billyonaire / The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Billyonaire Comments on Nairaland by Donchris3(m): 10:38pm On May 23, 2021
To be good at anything, it has to be natural, it has to be real to you based on a natural principle and understanding of the dynamics and its concurrence to the laws of the Universe. When you internalize the objective and purpose of it, and once your very existence is relative to the core mandate, you are unstoppable. We can do anything we are determined to do or die.
But everyone can learn anything. You have to realize that emotion is a flaw almost always. Get rid of emotion, and enjoy the pain points and you are ready.

To design your destiny without fail, you must understand the entire past history of the Universe, the purpose of it all, and the blueprint, so you can predict the future, then you can design systems and processes that will not fail over a period of existence of the planet. Such systems are always the best. Because truth is so many ventures will fail as they can not stand the trend of changes. Very few sectors will not change, so get to know those eternal sectors and master the specific fields using Physics First Principles, always difficult but fucck it, the brain can always handle.

Designing your destiny is easy, first you need to understand that there are finite resources like land, money etc. Grab the much of the finite resources and harness your brain power to process the infinite resources and meter them into the value chain and gain the coins, and then write a blueprint for your family tree and bloodlines by weaponizing the WILL to reward risk and hard-work on enhancing the technologies to harness the infinite resources and eschew drug-use and other vices by exempting the defaulting members of the family from the Will.

And let me add that the WILL should be under European Trustees with eternal pedigrees.

For majority, I am speaking in tongues, but for you, it is descriptive.
Re: Popular Billyonaire Comments on Nairaland by Donchris3(m): 10:39pm On May 23, 2021
Sex is organically not a sin, never was, never is. Marriage was necessary when we had limited number of females, but now, it is no longer necessary, except you just don't wanna waste money on different non-committal females.

Fucck who ever when ever. It is a new world with new laws.
Re: Popular Billyonaire Comments on Nairaland by Donchris3(m): 10:39pm On May 23, 2021
1. Build Nuclear Powerplants aggressively.
2. Revamp the national grid.
3. Power up the nation with 247hrs/365days recurringly.
4. Deploy 5G
5. Develop national database
6. Train cyber operators on national security and espionage
7. Mine, develop and deploy steel power.
8. Develop currency and launch country controlled mints and create currency
9. Deveop tax system to mop up excess liquidity and generate employment to keep inflation low.
10. Become a world power.
Marriage is no longer necessary. You need a girlfriend, and not a wife. I do not think it is necessary to commit self to one person alone.

Marriage is not natural, it is an imperfect institution designed for a purposes which are no longer necessary.

Marriage has been weaponized.
Re: Popular Billyonaire Comments on Nairaland by Donchris3(m): 10:40pm On May 23, 2021
This part of the Universe which is called Earth has undergone Epochs, from recorded history we have had 4 of the expected 7 Epochs, the next Epoch, Apocalypse so called will occur after the next Technological Singularity, which will see every aspects of our present Life undergo cataclysm then the 5th Plane of Earth will emerge. We are few hundred years to that. I propose less than 200 years. Just 2 more generations.

We are fractals of Infinite Spirit (call it God or whatever) cloaked in Spacesuit designed for Mission Earth. So, that settles it about God.

Now, to your question about Space and the creator there-of.

Your question does not exist and does exist at the same time. Reason being that, this present Universe, is a Simulated Hologram within a Larger Consciousness System, a Multi-Operators, Multi-Players Game with us being the Avatars within the Cosmic Game. This world is NOT the real world, with 'real' meaning, the Base Level Source. So, what you call Space is Magneto-Electric Field, where all data are encoded and decrypted by the brain. Space is just field of Vibratory Sound Current where all probabilistic dataset, a cache of Information Stream pulsates while we decrypt, analyze and process. Did not create it? What is Creation. It is coded, so yes, the Programmers of Universes - Universe level games, designed it. If you call them God, ofcourse Yes. Nothing exist that was not coded by Something or Someone.

We are merely Robots - Biological Machines, controlled by our Higher Selves, we are plainly put, not in charge, we are merely executing the programs based on the Divine Plans of the Higher System from where this reality is hosted. It is either your Higher Self is playing you, or you are controlled by the AI Computer hosting their reality, the Matrix AI System.

You will not see God outside of yourself, because we are fractals of the Infinite One, the Original Cause. At our base level, at our very Core.

We are Individuated Units of Conscious Spirits, with physical bodies as vehicles
Re: Popular Billyonaire Comments on Nairaland by Donchris3(m): 10:40pm On May 23, 2021
Money is a tool, nothing more than a messenger to help achieve your core missions.
Re: Popular Billyonaire Comments on Nairaland by Donchris3(m): 10:42pm On May 23, 2021
Poor People have always hated the Richer ones. It is a known class warfare in recorded history. They hate the fact that young boys are leaving them behind in poverty and driving expensive cars and buy big houses that they may never achieve.

So it is more about Envy, Jealousy and outright hatred for the prosperity of others.

It is not really yahoo they hate. They hate the success and cool life of people who are not ready to suffer like them in 19th century work.

This is AI generation. Facial Recognition and Algorithm with stop most scams, except humans, who are the weakest links in a system.
Re: Popular Billyonaire Comments on Nairaland by Donchris3(m): 10:43pm On May 23, 2021
Have you done yahoo before? Well, may be it is from experience. May it is greed that made some boys kidnap me and rob me and clean my accounts.

Those boys were not capable of being yahoo. I also recommend Music Industry for them to channel their talents into. But in all, let them invest the money and hire their friends and quit the crime.

Banks are not lending. I repeat banks are not lending to start-ups, so what the fucck are the youths gonna do in a system that hires only the very old like 70year Atiku and 80 years Buhari and leaves the smart youths on the streets of Lagos and Abuja?

I recommend; Music, Yahoo, Manufacturing when they have money, real estate when they have money, AI, apps etc. Instead of kidnapping and robbery and killing girls for rituals.

And instead of dying on the Lybia-Europe Sea trips.

Have you noticed that an Average Girl is a coded Prostitute? Is that also Greed?

Some girls dont say no to any toaster. They fucck for a living.
Re: Popular Billyonaire Comments on Nairaland by Donchris3(m): 10:44pm On May 23, 2021
I am not promoting scam, point of correction. I am stating the obvious. No human being will like to suffer when he knows he can scam someone.

How come most of you do not reason properly? An armed robber knows his fate if he is caught. So if he knows how to scam, he will organically drift towards it. It is natural.

You can not preach morality to a hungry person, cos even Pastors are scammers. Religions are Spiritual scams. Politics is Leadership Scam. Do you know HOW MUCH Jonathan made ? What of OBJ, Atiku, IBB, and all our Politicians not excluding Dino, Saraki, Tinubu etc.

What of Adeboye? Have you seen the latest Structure he is building in Lagos? What of Oyedepo?

I think most of you are either stupid or silly or both. Why is Yahoo even an issue when there are worst crimes without any form of arrests?

Okay, From now Onward, I recommend all YAHOO BOYS to OPEN CHURCHES. Receive the CALLING and make money.

I command all Yahoo BOys to move into Politics and enjoy free looting.

Are you happy now? These are all criminal networks but you citizens worship those and hate the youth who are surviving on peanuts stolen from foreigners.

1 Like

Re: Popular Billyonaire Comments on Nairaland by Donchris3(m): 10:44pm On May 23, 2021
If I venture into cybercrime I will not have courage to speak about it. Besides, I do not think there is money in yahoo again. There were times people use to make money in it. Now they are just intercepting people email to steal money or doing romance scam and begging for gift cards. Some of them buy fake credit cards and use it in different ways to sustain their hopeless lives.

Only if they will focus on that their depressing lifestyle and stop kidnapping and robbing.

I have no reason to hate yahoo boys. Just as I have no reason to hate France for Hijacking the ECO project.

The fittest will survive. Our world is not a moral entity, but Survival Hologram. It is just a game board.
The Elite Europeans, who hundreds of Years Ago, hijacked what is now known as Christianity, summarized a supervised edition of the Bible, also created an Art of Proxifed indirect Leadership called Government.

What is called Gov in one art is called God in the other.

What is called Tax in one, is called Tithe in the other.

What Priest is to one, is what President is for the other.

Both of them, do not pay taxes. And are not answerable to each other, but collaborate.

Both are mind control tools and must function so. The Presidents need to Priest to drum into the mass consciousness the concept that, 'a man can not be a leader without the approval of God' and the sheep must be forced to accept.

While one controls the physical senses via instrumentality and use of PHYSICAL FORCES, the other controls the mind using MENTAL & SPIRITUAL FORCES.

Both Create and Problem and Offer Solutions all are efforts to generate as much Taxes and Tithes from the Mass of Sheep.

I have more I can write on this subject, but I want you all to know that Mbaka is the Mouthpiece of APC's inner cycle.

What he does is receive the inside information and use the instrumentality of the Priesthood to 'Announce' the Planned Judgement.

There is No Prophesy, but announcement.

Mbaka is a very corrupt thief. And I know this because I know things most humans do not.

If you want absolute Peace of Mind and Happiness; Do not have any Hope on Gov or God of Religions. Do all you can to have self-sustenance and survival without the need for money, but pile up the money anyway.

Do not pay Tithe or Tax. Do not depend on Armed Forces or SPiritual Forces for your protection.

Create a direct InterUniversal Consciousness Connection with the Divine Matrix and you are good to go. There fore, you will be untouchable. Even the forces will smile and get confused just seeing your body-soul complex.

QED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Billyonaire Comments on Nairaland by Donchris3(m): 10:46pm On May 23, 2021
Marriage is an anomaly in nature. Marriage is a human invention to maintain a stronghold on another for specific gains.

Humans are supposed to fucck who they love, when they love them, and when they dont, they move on to another that they love, but for economic reasons and cos of boredom, emotional insecurity, and also for societal expectations, people sign themselves into contracts of unhappiness called Matrimony.

Animals were not built for marriage, so I do not know where the idea of marriage came from. It is very odd. May be men just wanted to buy women for permanent sex games. And that epxlains why bride price is cost price and taking husband name is synonymous with Change of Title when you buy a product from another.

I hereby conclude that marriage is just a purchase contract, and woman becomes a product to be bought with coins. And must take the name of the new owner and remain his property for life.

I call it modern day Sex Slavery.
Re: Popular Billyonaire Comments on Nairaland by Donchris3(m): 10:49pm On May 23, 2021
What I think?

You asked for , so here it comes.

You have no idea where Jesus was after his birth till he was 30 yrs. And you also have no idea how and where his Father Joseph was when Jesus was between age 1 and 30yrs, I do.

To summarize it, Jesus had brothers and sisters.

He was a real man, a real human being, a Carpenter who design boats and actually goes fishing and spend most of his time with his Master (I prefer not to mention Jesus' Master at this point). He was moved to save the poor and the needy, he was an empath. He dedicated his life to saving the 'Lost Tribe of Israel', so his final journeying to Spain was for that purpose.

But despite all his efforts, and even though his Master warned him to just focus on himself, he kept trying so hard to expose the message of Spirituality and Love to his tribes, and finally journeyed to a little town in Spain.

Jesus married Mary Magdalene, moved to Spain, where he lived the rest of his life and have children and his bloodline still exist in Spain today.

He failed in the mission of getting the Spanish Jews back to the Promise Land - Israel, though many have returned voluntarily.

Jesus was a real person, a Prophet and Teacher.

Any other image of Jesus you know of, is sensational history fabricated by Copernicus and later by the Europeans who used it as weapon of mind control to enslave the conquered territories as they explore the landscape of Earth.

Focus on the Old Testament, which itself is history of the Extraterrestrial Aliens who engineered our species. Replace Gods with Aliens, Humanoid Aliens in the old testaments and you are good.

The desire to worship something is your internal enemy. It is a war within.

Jesus, I know.
Re: Popular Billyonaire Comments on Nairaland by lookyzy: 6:37am On Oct 15, 2021
Donchris3:
To be good at anything, it has to be natural, it has to be real to you based on a natural principle and understanding of the dynamics and its concurrence to the laws of the Universe. When you internalize the objective and purpose of it, and once your very existence is relative to the core mandate, you are unstoppable. We can do anything we are determined to do or die.
But everyone can learn anything. You have to realize that emotion is a flaw almost always. Get rid of emotion, and enjoy the pain points and you are ready.

To design your destiny without fail, you must understand the entire past history of the Universe, the purpose of it all, and the blueprint, so you can predict the future, then you can design systems and processes that will not fail over a period of existence of the planet. Such systems are always the best. Because truth is so many ventures will fail as they can not stand the trend of changes. Very few sectors will not change, so get to know those eternal sectors and master the specific fields using Physics First Principles, always difficult but fucck it, the brain can always handle.

Designing your destiny is easy, first you need to understand that there are finite resources like land, money etc. Grab the much of the finite resources and harness your brain power to process the infinite resources and meter them into the value chain and gain the coins, and then write a blueprint for your family tree and bloodlines by weaponizing the WILL to reward risk and hard-work on enhancing the technologies to harness the infinite resources and eschew drug-use and other vices by exempting the defaulting members of the family from the Will.

And let me add that the WILL should be under European Trustees with eternal pedigrees.

For majority, I am speaking in tongues, but for you, it is descriptive.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Chosen Brother From South Sudan Retrieved Ak47 From Armed Robbers (pix) / Mystery In Giving - Emoji Devotions / (Download) MYSTERY OF SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTERS Apostle Joshua Selman (August 15)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.