Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,514 members, 7,958,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:13 PM

Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi (59803 Views)

Osun Commissioner, Bunmi Jenyo Donates Salary To 20 Aides / Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) / Bunmi Ojo Buried Amid Tears In Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by Willie2015: 11:17am On May 24, 2021
Kzinne:
Truth is I don't think soldiers should get married like priests. That job is damn risky and any woman marrying a soldier should appreciate the risks that come with the job and not just the hype and benefits. Painful but that's the sad truth. Not to talk of an airforce pilot- damn damn risky

When i watched Mel Gibson film...
We were soldiers....
My dreamz of joinin the force as a Kiddo...
Simply vanish....
Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by Raph82(m): 11:18am On May 24, 2021
She may not find another man to love her, care for her and trust her this way. Particularly a man of such high pedigree. The worst will be if she keeps bumping into young men that don't joke with all these traditional beliefs.
Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by TheRedpillguy: 11:19am On May 24, 2021
Somebody else will be pun that already.
Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by Oracleforce: 11:20am On May 24, 2021
Naija Ladies no dey waste time, sharp-sharp she go get another bf and marry him...

The kin lady looks like a club girl...RIp to the loss soul
Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by Zhongkui: 11:22am On May 24, 2021
Please I need anyone to give me 5k... I'm not commanding but I'm pleading
I really need the money badly before tomorrow morning.

Please help my life
Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by HRMK: 11:24am On May 24, 2021
TAKE HEART!GOD KNOWS BEST!IT IS WELL IJMN.AMEN.
Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by funkekemi(f): 11:24am On May 24, 2021
powerfulguy:
Flt. Lt. T. O. Asaniyi was the pilot of the Ill-fated Aircraft that crashed in Kaduna.

(He was preparing for his wedding)

https://twitter.com/bunmioladuntoye/status/1396559823291002880?s=19
he died for nothing
Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by poiZon: 11:24am On May 24, 2021
SIRAO:
you to May die be for Buhari.
Mudder gang..
Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by kingreign(m): 11:27am On May 24, 2021
luminouz:
Damn!!!

I know this girl ooo shocked

Very sad story
Any girl you know no be for good thing you know them.
Abeg you no know this one.
Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by megastarlv(m): 11:37am On May 24, 2021
Let me swallow this chewing gum I am chewing and read this.....
Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by omosuper(m): 11:37am On May 24, 2021
BSdetector:

Not everyone is criminally minded or money oriented as most of you guys.....they were to get married in two weeks before the unfortunate incident occurred, in most Yoruba households she qualifies as a wife, bunmi obviously doesn't look hungry so she probably isn't doing it with that mindset.
You are right. She’d be called “Iyawo wa” by the family members instead of Bunmi.

1 Like

Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by MyOleSolksjaer: 11:38am On May 24, 2021
This lady go sweet for Bleep ooo!!!

I will like to get her contact so that i can take over from our fallen soldier.
Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by kingreign(m): 11:41am On May 24, 2021
MyOleSolksjaer:
This lady go sweet for Bleep ooo!!!

I will like to get her contact so that i can take over from our fallen soldier.
Another perverted waste of skin spotted.

1 Like

Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by Eriokanmi: 11:44am On May 24, 2021
Take heart pretty gal. May God console his family. I pray you get someone who would bring consolation to you and make you forget the past...not easy
Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by Chirowman(m): 11:46am On May 24, 2021
May the soul of they fallen pilot rest in peace.
Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by Businessman1986(m): 11:49am On May 24, 2021
Sikitirole3422:
So you want her to remain single for the rest of her life? Do you think the guy won’t move on if it was other way round?

She should move on, definitely. But, she must MOURN for a time, as I am sure he would have. It is only honourable and virtuous.

1 Like

Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by shekauvsbuhari: 11:52am On May 24, 2021
GOFRONT:
Death why.

Death that should have taken away the Vegetable crooner.....
. Buhari has been sending people's husbands and children to their early graves with his antiquated flying coffins since he became president.
Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 24, 2021
BSdetector:

You're full of shit.

lol grin
Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by luminouz(m): 12:10pm On May 24, 2021
kingreign:

Any girl you know no be for good thing you know them.
Abeg you no know this one.

Guy why naaaaa

I'm a gentleman naaa... undecided
Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by D1zion: 12:23pm On May 24, 2021
PDJT:
-See boobs. You better go and get yourself a decent man and leave those unthinking idiots in Lugard’s uniform.
was he indecent or what are you saying. Do you know him from somewhere, why are some of you people like this,commenting is not by force. Remember, death can come & different ways irrespective of your occupation.
Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by aforosco(m): 12:24pm On May 24, 2021
BSdetector:

Not everyone is criminally minded or money oriented as most of you guys.....they were to get married in two weeks before the unfortunate incident occurred, in most Yoruba households she qualifies as a wife, bunmi obviously doesn't look hungry so she probably isn't doing it with that mindset.

Bunmi is my colleague. The wedding was in October although it is very very unfortunate. Even me was devastated

1 Like

Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by hybridblood07(m): 12:26pm On May 24, 2021
She will definitely move on sooner or later. She can't stay unhappy forever. Someone else will approach her or she picks one of her toasters
byinks:
She seems ready to move on.... already...hmmm
Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by eazyduzit: 12:32pm On May 24, 2021
Kzinne:
Truth is I don't think soldiers should get married like priests. That job is damn risky and any woman marrying a soldier should appreciate the risks that come with the job and not just the hype and benefits. Painful but that's the sad truth. Not to talk of an airforce pilot- damn damn risky

What about people like me that's engaged to a naval woman?
Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 24, 2021
MuguVideos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=400u8oKBcSM

See nyash wey soft like bread.

You're a good man grin

Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by MSRA(m): 12:44pm On May 24, 2021
PDJT:
-See boobs. You better go and get yourself a decent man and leave those unthinking idiots in Lugard’s uniform.

And 20 people liked this comment. What kind of people are on here? Someone is in mourning for her fiancé but all someone else can see is her boobs! Ah o ga o!

Pls this particular 'unthinking idiot' is dead. Even if u hate all military guys by default, just pls respect the dead, if its not too difficult for u to do.

But seriously it still floors me that 20 people here clicked the like button for this comment.

2 Likes

Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by ZaramT: 12:49pm On May 24, 2021
SIRAO:

you to May die be for Buhari.

Aboki.... I'm sure you don't know how to spell your name. Na quota system go kill una finish
Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by SonOfTheRisingS: 12:53pm On May 24, 2021
Few weeks ago, as naf were bombing innocent ESN and IPOB youths for saying no to fulani terrorist herdsmen; Nigerian terrorist air Force pilots and efulefus were very happy.

As Nigerian forces are making innocent unarmed IPOB family members childless, motherless, fatherless, boy& girlfriendless so shall they also feel the pains.

Re: Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi by Phenomenal16(f): 1:03pm On May 24, 2021
byinks:
She seems ready to move on.... already...hmmm
..my exact thoughts
Message not as emotional as expected
Nawah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cardi B Nigerian Citizenship Tweet: Abike Dabiri, Bashir Ahmad React / Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks / Simon Lalong: I Have Not Received Any Salary As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.