Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Graphic Designer Magazine And Newspaper Layout Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graphic Designer Magazine And Newspaper Layout Jobs (189 Views)

Recruitment At Nigerian Newsdirect Newspaper (over 30 Positions) / Nanny Needed: Enugu, Independence Layout / Massive Recruitment At The Nigerian Newsdirect Newspaper (36 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Designer Magazine And Newspaper Layout Jobs by Cplus: 12:14am On May 24, 2021
We are looking for a designer that has experience with Adobe InDesign as well as CorelDraw, PhotoShop and Microsoft Office to work with our editorial team on the layout and design of our Daily Newspaper. Responsible for making page templates, adjusting copy and overall design of the Newspaper page. Applicants should be able to work well with editorial.

Call: 08108669966
Re: Graphic Designer Magazine And Newspaper Layout Jobs by QorQe: 12:16am On May 24, 2021
I like to refer someone that us exceptionally good and stays on the island too so you all can meet if possible. He's closer to Bogije area. He's a true professional and you'll enjoy working with him.

He handles many of different church banners you may have come across around Bader and Ajah.

Look out for his message. He's name is Tony.
Re: Graphic Designer Magazine And Newspaper Layout Jobs by mariopepper(m): 12:14pm On May 24, 2021
Hey. I've had an experience in creating templates for different events. Do you know what is that? May I be helpful in your team? I've been using many different tools for my work including PS5, PS6, other adobe tools, free templates and even a banner mockup. Would be glad to see your reply.
Re: Graphic Designer Magazine And Newspaper Layout Jobs by Cplus: 9:44pm On May 24, 2021
Apply

(1) (Reply)

Am Seriously In Need Of Helping Hand. / In Need For A Job Placement. / Marketers Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.