Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Am Seriously In Need Of Helping Hand. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am Seriously In Need Of Helping Hand. (188 Views)

Please I Am Seriously In Need Of A Job In Abuja Before Boredom Kills Me. / I Am Seriously Searching For A Job / I Am Seriously In Need Of A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Seriously In Need Of Helping Hand. by Ingredient88(m): 10:17am On May 28, 2021
Good morning my people, I'm Biodun by name, a product of University of Nigeria, where I read political science/education, am done with my service for a year now, pls I need job so that I can take responsibility of my junior ones, they are all in school and my father is not that financially stable to do his responsibility as father, which make me in the best position to take up all the responsibilities, pls help a brother, I seriously need job, God bless.
Re: Am Seriously In Need Of Helping Hand. by Thewhizzkid1(m): 10:42am On May 28, 2021
Learn a skill bro. People preach this so much yet there are so many youths without a skill. You can learn how to run Facebook ads for clients and get paid up to 60k monthly.

You can search on YouTube. But I have a detailed video that teaches you this. I can even give you insights on how I got my first client after you've purchased my video. It's just 4k.
You can check out my instagram handle.

www.instagram.com/siwhizz

Just to let you know, I'm a medical student but I've found a way to manage my time effectively and run my digital marketing service too.. You can send me a message on whatsapp if you need the video.

Whatsapp number: 07030438383

(1) (Reply)

Creative Graphic Designers Are Needed. Work From Home / Full Access To All My Digital Skills To Secur A Dream Job / Vacancy For Business Development Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.