Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,164 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Samsung Galaxy S5 For Sale,uk Used - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S5 For Sale,uk Used (1224 Views)

Clean Galaxy S5 For 23k / Is The Samsung Galaxy S5 Still A Good Buy In 2018? / Samsung Ghana Gift Man A New Galaxy S8+ As A Replacement For His Burnt Galaxy S5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 For Sale,uk Used by chukwuibuipob: 2:41am On May 26, 2021
immortalityk:

guy why did you waste my time to tell me that u wanted to buy my phone
I've been at home since waiting for you to contact me but nothing
if you know you are not serious about something,stop bothering other people
imagine no reply or anything since
Who is a guy,waste Ur time/unserious? Did I collected phone from U?I told u to go and met someone @FBN iyana ipaja but u shift it Tue.So,I should beg the person to wait for u till Tues/I should travel down to Lagos to pick 13k phone and spend 21k back to base abi?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 For Sale,uk Used by eternityk: 7:48am On May 26, 2021
Organicist95:
guy carry ur phone go phone market go sell. You won't because you know they won't buy it more than 10k
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 For Sale,uk Used by immortalityk: 7:53am On May 26, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
Who is a guy,waste Ur time/unserious? Did I collected phone from U?I told u to go and met someone @FBN iyana ipaja but u shift it Tue.So,I should beg the person to wait for u till Tues/I should travel down to Lagos to pick 13k phone and spend 21k back to base abi?
ok sorry bro
I didn't mean it that way,I told u I was busy on that Monday
didn't know you were very far away like that
ok this my number,08126602040
flash or call me so I can know when the person you are sending will be available
or are you not interested again,so I can stop bothering you
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 For Sale,uk Used by chukwuibuipob: 8:18am On May 26, 2021
immortalityk:

ok sorry bro
I didn't mean it that way,I told u I was busy on that Monday
didn't know you were very far away like that
ok this my number,08126602040
flash or call me so I can know when the person you are sending will be available
or are you not interested again,so I can stop bothering you
does the phone have fingerprint
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 For Sale,uk Used by immortalityk: 7:22pm On May 26, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
does the phone have fingerprint
yes
u can easily Google about it
pls today is the deadline,I'm selling it tomorrow as I need cash
so are you buying or not

(1) (2) (Reply)

Made In Naija Gizmos / Up To 4 Gsm Lines On 1 Mobile? / Gprs Setting For All Nokia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.