Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Lady Chidi Onyemelukwe Mourns The Passing Of Pharoah Okadigbo, Son Of Late Chuba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Chidi Onyemelukwe Mourns The Passing Of Pharoah Okadigbo, Son Of Late Chuba (618 Views)

Late Chuba Okadigbo To Tinubu In 2003 / What Late Chuba Okadigbo Told PMB (throwback) / Obinna Okadigbo Is Dead (Chuba Okadigbo’s Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Chidi Onyemelukwe Mourns The Passing Of Pharoah Okadigbo, Son Of Late Chuba by ChimaCChristian(m): 6:43am On May 24, 2021
Chima Christian

Lady Chidi Onyemelukwe, has condoled with the family of former Senate President, the Late Dr Chuba Okadigbo, over the death of their son, Pharaoh Okadigbo.

Onyemelukwe described Pharaoh as an energetic young man who had so much to add to the advancement of our society.

“I am indeed saddened to receive the news of his untimely death. I offer my thoughts, prayers and well-wishes to his family during this very dark time.

“I pray for the peaceful repose of his soul. I also pray that our Lord brings the Okadigbos and all who knew Pharaoh the much-needed fortitude to bear this painful loss,” Onyemelukwe concluded.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

House Of Reps Receives Proposal To Change Nigeria’s Name To Uar / Breaking News - 20 Feared Dead As Bandits Kidnap Kingmaker, Wives In Niger State / Why I Think Agitators For Biafra, Yoruba Republics Are Ignorant—buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.