Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

#2021 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / #2021 (746 Views)

I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? / See The Suggestion Someone Gave On Reducing The Overwhelming ATM Queues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#2021 by Emperor5(m): 7:59am On May 24, 2021
Specify
Re: #2021 by Driggs: 8:46am On May 24, 2021
Set up 5 POS centres in your area.. employ 5 people you can trust..

Give them 50k at a time.. they should always call you when money finish so you can add more and they can easily track their sales.

Buy umbrella, 3 chairs per store for less than 20k each.

Pay for POS at Opay or pay centre or your bank.

Use the rest as capital.. salary is 20k per month

You will make that money in 3 months
Re: #2021 by GreaterFuture(m): 10:29am On May 24, 2021
Buy Agricultural Products at the peak of Harvest, during the Gut. Store and resell at that later period.
You may need some guidance and Good Suppliers, no, you will definitely need some Itty bitties here and there
Re: #2021 by Auxtan(m): 10:34am On May 24, 2021
Driggs:

Give them 50k at a time.. they should always call you when money finish so you can add more and they can easily track their sales.

Good day bro
Last week made it the 6th time I am getting rejected for 1 reason or another for Opay POS assignment by Opay after reviewing my application. The last reason they gave was I didn't have enough amount in my account balance. You have an idea of the minimum amount I should have as account balance to get accredited?
Thanks
Re: #2021 by SavageResponse(m): 10:34am On May 24, 2021
Driggs:

You will make that money in 3 months bla bla bla!

Na so una go dey talk until person go put money for inside then stories and excuses go start angry

1 Like

Re: #2021 by Driggs: 10:36am On May 24, 2021
SavageResponse:

You will make that money in 3 months bla bla bla!

Na so una go dey talk until person go put money for inside then stories and excuses go start angry

Hard to find honest staffs.. but when you do..

Forget
Re: #2021 by Driggs: 10:37am On May 24, 2021
Auxtan:

Good day bro
Last week made it the 6th time I am getting rejected for 1 reason or another for Opay POS assignment by Opay after reviewing my application. The last reason they gave was I didn't have enough amount in my account balance. You have an idea of the minimum amount I should have as account balance to get accredited?
Thanks

If you can trust me enough.. 20k bribe will get you Opay POS as many as you want..
Re: #2021 by Auxtan(m): 10:38am On May 24, 2021
GreaterFuture:
Buy Agricultural Products at the peak of Harvest, during the Gut. Store and resell at that later period.
You may need some guidance and Good Suppliers, no, you will definitely need some Itty bitties here and there
I will like to venture into this sort of business. I have 100k and will like to know which agricultural products I can buy and store for this purpose please?
Thanks
Re: #2021 by Auxtan(m): 10:39am On May 24, 2021
Driggs:

If you can trust me enough.. 20k bribe will get you Opay POS as many as you want..
How do I go about it please?
Re: #2021 by Driggs: 10:41am On May 24, 2021
Auxtan:

How do I go about it please?

Whatsapp me 09130 5763 57
Re: #2021 by GreaterFuture(m): 10:41am On May 24, 2021
Auxtan:

I will like to venture into this sort of business. I have 100k and will like to know which agricultural products I can buy and store for this purpose please?
Thanks
100k is not enough, assuming you have a cool good place to Store.
But 800k, 900k, one can start from there
Re: #2021 by Seniorwriter(m): 10:45am On May 24, 2021
Auxtan:

Good day bro
Thanks
Reach out via the Facebook ID if you need a POS in Ibadan, Abuja, Lagos & Ogun States environ!
Processing Time (2weeks)
All you need is #40k(Payment for POS) + #15k(processing fee)/Bank statement showing @least #500k balance.
Access Bank account is an advantage!

For every #100 charged on transactions on POS you'll get #35 as your profit.

No PMs pls ...use the facebook ID on my profile to reach out
!

@SeniorWriter
Re: #2021 by Auxtan(m): 10:48am On May 24, 2021
GreaterFuture:
100k is not enough, assuming you have a cool good place to Store. But 800k, 900k, one can start from there
Please recommend these agric products
Re: #2021 by fantasticbeasts(f): 12:33pm On May 24, 2021
₦1m is honestly not a lot to begin with, but you can do several things to get your money to grow but I'll be focusing on one potential aspect which is building an e-commerce business.

Costing will probably take you around at ₦250k-₦600k at most, the rest of the money, I suggest you place in either a high-interest savings account (a staple for people starting a business) or start dipping your toes in crypto; whichever works best with your current situation.

The costing I've made for an e-commerce business is what I consider the most effective investment into actually starting one. Remember, everyone views non-famous internet sites as scammy sites–so the legitimacy of your business highly depends on the functionality and aesthetic you're willing to spend money on. The breakdown goes like this:

₦20000 - ₦80000 - a good domain name with a keyword and that ends with .com
₦150k - ₦500k - an amazing web developer
₦100k - ₦200k - a graphic designer.

You really need to think about your domain's name long and hard, because it is the first look people will have at your website. If it seems unprofessional or hard to remember, people will have a difficult time finding your website. Make sure the name is straightforward and directly related to what you're trying to sell. Great examples are coolsweaters .com, perfectgifts .com, uniquefinds .com. Among all the different suffixes, go with .com because it has the highest authority among its counterparts like .org, .io, and etc.

Don't be cheap when it comes to hiring a web developer. This is the most important part aspect of starting your business, finding the perfect web developer is really hard. Try to read through this article if you want to find the cheapest options. Web devs will be the ones to build your site from scratch, so definitely make sure you find one that fits within your budget and one that fits the specific skillsets you're looking for in a developer.

The last person that you need is a graphic designer because this adds to the authenticity and professionalism of your website. Have someone create a banner, a logo, and all the other aesthetic stuff for your site.

When you have the site fully engineered, you just need to have a set of products that you can rotate around. This will be a lot of work in the beginning, but this is a very promising venture that can earn you back your money twofold in a span of 6 months.

1 Like

Re: #2021 by GreaterFuture(m): 1:34pm On May 24, 2021
Auxtan:

Please recommend these agric products
This is something we would talk extensively about, maybe one on one.
Note, it is a business, industry and sector etc... of its own
I just stumbled on the topic and shared Spontaneously from my "little" experience.
Re: #2021 by Emperor5(m): 1:46pm On May 24, 2021
GreaterFuture:
Good idea.

(1) (Reply)

Making Good And Consistent Returns On Investment In Haulage Business / Make 100k monthly from phone changing business / Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.