Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,754 members, 7,955,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:24 PM

Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) (83452 Views)

Seun Kuti Celebrates His Daughter, Adara, On Her 8th Birthday / Seun Kuti Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today / Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Aytiny15: 2:20pm On May 24, 2021
I miss Fela no be lie.....

That space to the next person that want to comment. Say something reasonable or else

2 Likes

Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Pionner: 2:21pm On May 24, 2021
MyOleSolksjaer:
She is not Fela's first child. Femi is Fela's first child. She is the first daughter of Fela that i Know .
This mama will make a good sugar mummy that I will like Bleep the breaks out one day.
You are wrong. She's the first child and femi is the second child and first son.

2 Likes

Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 2:22pm On May 24, 2021
This family did their best to maintain to their fathers legacy. .
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by arsenal33: 2:22pm On May 24, 2021
Joysticks:
She marked her birthday last month in TVC.Them born her twice?
Lie
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by ElValiente(m): 2:24pm On May 24, 2021
Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!

Turn your airtime to cash and get the cash credited into your bank account. (Nigerian bank only) and (All Nigerian mobile networks).

T&C applies 30% charges.

Contact us via WhatsApp or call 09070922149.
Regards.....
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Josywhyte: 2:25pm On May 24, 2021
60 years and looks younger than most naija celebs...see fine woman. Happy birthday ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:25pm On May 24, 2021
I thought Femi was the eldest never knew she is older than Femi Kuti. She is beautiful at her age
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Cokahot: 2:27pm On May 24, 2021
Late fela no ugly before na
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Krismas(m): 2:30pm On May 24, 2021
Bahamas95:
Beautiful woman.

Happy birthday to her.
coolAgreed. shes gudlooking. Age has nothing to do wit looks. if u fine, u fine. who go fine, go fine grin
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by juman(m): 2:30pm On May 24, 2021
Happy birthday aunty.
The glorious kuti family.
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by stayclearofme: 2:30pm On May 24, 2021
ekaette1621:
I laugh in Swahili

Ebony granny MILF

if you know, you know.

Welcome to XVIDEOS

How I wish NL can weed all these children from this platform. Na you make her MILF? She might even be older than your mother...... disrespect children.

2 Likes

Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Belial06: 2:30pm On May 24, 2021
[s]
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations ...Her busty breast though....he sure me die say this woman go dey kind...
Whenever I see women with big breast.....i always remember my grandfather's advice.....he will always say to me son......
Be careful on the type of woman you chase..always chose those ones with big boobs....you know why son?
Because women with big breast are soft hearted, kind hearted, friendly and they have a heart of gold
But you see those ones with small small breast like oranges...avoid them son because they have a heart of stone and are very stubborn and wicked

That is it my brother......times flies
Let me puff my weed with burna boy song titled 'time flies'
[/s]

Always talking nonsense no one asked you. If you Ever mention being an indgene of Edo state in this your talkative ways thunder will descend .....

Talkative
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by guychidile: 2:32pm On May 24, 2021
Congrats. Hbd
Still looking young fresh and strong
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by imagrg(m): 2:32pm On May 24, 2021
So beautiful at 60!

1 Like

Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by BSdetector: 2:33pm On May 24, 2021
What did she show...
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by stayclearofme: 2:33pm On May 24, 2021
destiny322:
She never marry? Why is she still answering Kuti Abi na poor man she marry?
She was married to Femi Segun if you are old enough to know him.

2 Likes

Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by virago(f): 2:35pm On May 24, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
Yeni Kuti, first child of legendary Afrobeat maestro, Fela Anikulapo Kuti, took to her instagram handle to celebrate her 60th birthday today May 24, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing a photo of herself a day ago, she wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPLzDmBjAsg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See photos below.

She looks beautiful for her age , I wish I can look as good as her at her age

1 Like

Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by stayclearofme: 2:35pm On May 24, 2021
Pionner:

You are wrong. She's the first child and femi is the second child and first son.
Correct
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:35pm On May 24, 2021
Fela gave good education to all his older kids, except the younger ones I don't realy know. So exciting to hear them speak so eloquently from Femi to Yeni cheesy Yeni, I like most amongst of them, still looking naturally pretty. SHE IS LUCKY TO SURVIVE THE ROUGH LIFE GARNISHED WITH WEEDS AND ALCOHOLgrin
Yeni is so powerfully beautiful in spiritual way, that's why no ordinary man has pinned her down as a wife. HBD Aunty YENI,ENJOY IT!
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by stayclearofme: 2:36pm On May 24, 2021
MyOleSolksjaer:
She is not Fela's first child. Femi is Fela's first child. She is the first daughter of Fela that i Know .
This mama will make a good sugar mummy that I will like Bleep the breaks out one day.
You are wrong sir
Yeni, Femi, Sola (late) from same mother in that order.
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 2:37pm On May 24, 2021
Happy birthday dear
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 2:41pm On May 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations ...Her busty breast though....he sure me die say this woman go dey kind...
Whenever I see women with big breast.....i always remember my grandfather's advice.....he will always say to me son......
Be careful on the type of woman you chase..always chose those ones with big boobs....you know why son?
Because women with big breast are soft hearted, kind hearted, friendly and they have a heart of gold
But you see those ones with small small breast like oranges...avoid them son because they have a heart of stone and are very stubborn and wicked

That is it my brother......times flies
Let me puff my weed with burna boy song titled 'time flies'
Somehow true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Odogwu2023(m): 2:42pm On May 24, 2021
[quote author=slawormiir post=102010005]Damnnn niggarrrr

you are the reason why I visit nairaland daily

2 Likes

Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by sylve11: 2:43pm On May 24, 2021
She's beautiful. There is something beautiful about grey hair that I don't understand.

Happy birthday ma. cool

1 Like

Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by omonnakoda: 2:44pm On May 24, 2021
Fela sef no reach 60

1 Like

Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Charly68: 2:44pm On May 24, 2021
You look gorgeous at. 60 ...some folks may mistake you for 20 year old lady ...longevity mama
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:51pm On May 24, 2021
Permit me to take you out for a dinner ma ! You look quite good and beautiful for that advanced age of 60 ! Congratulations ma'am ; more fruitful years for you in the land of the living.

Wow,she looks very good and sexy even at 60 !

1 Like

Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Trutherme: 3:00pm On May 24, 2021
shocked
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by leofab(f): 3:03pm On May 24, 2021
Don’t be deceived by packaging ( makes up and digital photography with angle shots)
Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by BENEAMATA: 3:04pm On May 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Because women with big breast are soft hearted, kind hearted, friendly and they have a heart of gold .

looking at her though , i'l say big mummies like her need gentle touch guys like ziyech , kante , havertz kind of player for " ball controll " , not the kind that's sloppy in " possession " like jorginho , though it won't come as a shock if thick mama here prefers the all out , barnstorming , high octane energy of the " territorial " , alpha male rudiger type !
( Na you dey smoke , na me dey high , darn ! ) .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by blueivy8: 3:06pm On May 24, 2021
She looks beautiful for her age

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures / Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) / Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.