Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,338 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra (2429 Views)

Wike: South Will Shake Nigeria With Decision On 2023 Presidency / 2023 Presidency: The Decision Of The South Will Shake Nigeria — Wike / Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by Chibuike21: 10:33am On May 24, 2021
@simplyleo
Omo why did you cancel his post?
Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by Rossiminku: 10:51am On May 24, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Let's not decieve ourselves, if United Nations and Nigerian Government hold a transparent referendum where people get to vote for or against Biafra.... Most Ibo people with businesses accross Nigeria would secretly vote to remain in Nigeria

I always tease my Ibo friends to leave my region and go back to east and they always tell me how they were born here and nobody can drive them away

One of my childhood best friend since over 2 decades of knowing him, he has never spent more than 2 weeks in his imo state village yet he is on Nairaland and Twitter decieving everybody about Biafra

MAJORITY OF THEM CRYING SECESSION DEPEND ON THEIR JOBS IN OTHER PARTS OF NIGERIA TO MAKE A LIVING.

I'VE NEVER SEEN SUCH A CONFUSED SET OF PEOPLE AS Igbos.

WHEN YOU SECEDE (WITHOUT THE DELTA OF COURSE) AND THE NIGERIAN GOVT DEPORTS YOU ALL BACK TO ABA AND ONITSHA, HOW WILL YOU SURVIVE?

BRAINLESS DULLARDS.

5 Likes

Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by selemempe: 11:03am On May 24, 2021
Abdul05:
Perfect op, l like that grin grin good for them

You see op ,
Other Nigerians meant little or nothing to the igbos,( l ' m telling now) .they have the belief that they can do away with us (we other Nigerians ) and they prefer to adopt this, that if Nigeria ( l mean this country) does not go the way the ibos want it to be, it should divide.

Na only dem dey this country? I just dey ask ni grin
the question is why is your tribe afraid to be in a country without Igbos?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:21am On May 24, 2021
Do you know where al this talk about igbo and Biafra keeps increasing is becos of the evil policies place by the Nigerian leaders and rulers after the Biafra war in 1970......

Restrict there access to the sea by closing all seaports in the east..
Restrict international airport....
Restrict federal presence and establishments. ..
Restrict political appointment at the federal level..the highest they can get is Senate president....late Alex Ewueme was vice to late president shagari n was meant to take over but the northern military stop it...IBB had to change his vice, admiral Ebitu ukiwe for fear of igbo man coming near to power....All political leaders came in 1999 and sign a gentle agreement on power rotation but APC has remove n thrown it open cos its coming close to the south east. ..they will tell you south east has 5% votes but forgets that in each states of the country after the Indiginous tribe, the next highest ethnic groups are the ibos, did they not vote? How do you stay in aplace where federal government even reject to develop?
Restrict there heriachy in the military, police n other military establishments. ...until the GEJ era, the highest an igbo man has attain in the army is major general .

So why won they agitate? Those saying igbos go back to there land are funny, ok allow fairness, give them seaport at onitsha, airport of repute standards at Enugu and see if they will not return, even Lagos will be deserted!
Those ones born outside n have not return home has other factors too....

So my dear people, we should be reasonable in our talks....I bet I true federalism is allowed in Nigeria, south south and south east are the two regions to quickly rise. ..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by KingOKON: 11:52am On May 24, 2021
The truth shall set you free
Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by KingOKON: 11:59am On May 24, 2021
NikAustine
kinematlcs
AdakaBoro8. Refresher course 101
Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by gidgiddy: 12:09pm On May 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Ibos have a total of 15 Senators that can stand up to raise a motion and sponsor a bill to have Secession and referendum added back to our constitution I wonder why they are silent in the house especially loudmouthed Abaribe

Nigeria has 109 Senators. And how will 15 Senators be able to out-vote the other 94?

4 Likes

Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by Kinematics: 12:22pm On May 24, 2021
KingOKON:
NikAustine
kinematlcs
AdakaBoro8. Refresher course 101

Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by AfonjaConehead: 12:23pm On May 24, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by AfonjaConehead: 12:27pm On May 24, 2021
Rossiminku:

MAJORITY OF THEM CRYING SECESSION DEPEND ON THEIR JOBS IN OTHER PARTS OF NIGERIA TO MAKE A LIVING.

WHEN YOU SECEDE (WITHOUT THE DELTA OF COURSE) AND THE NIGERIAN GOVT DEPORTS YOU ALL BACK TO ABA AND ONITSHA, HOW WILL YOU SURVIVE?

BRAINLESS DULLARDS.

Keep deceiving yourself...so if this zoo divides,we SS people will still choose to stay with this same zoo of darkness,of poverty,where mallams far away own oil wells in our own land!!!!!

So much for mallams mode of thinking

5 Likes

Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 24, 2021
koondog:

Umu ekwensu. Naturally a very wicked and evil people! God don't know these people and doesn't care about about which is why he created them anyhow and unattractive. When they look at the beauty of Igbo people and how God took his time to create them, they can't contain their envy , so they work 24/7 trying to tarnish the image of Igbo people.
grin grin grin kai na wa o

1 Like

Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by gidgiddy: 1:16pm On May 24, 2021
Rossiminku:

BRAINLESS DULLARDS.

So why are you drinking panadol over someone else headache? One Nigeria na by force?

1 Like

Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:18pm On May 24, 2021
koondog:

Umu ekwensu. Naturally a very wicked and evil people! God don't know these people and doesn't care about about which is why he created them anyhow and unattractive. When they look at the beauty of Igbo people and how God took his time to create them, they can't contain their envy , so they work 24/7 trying to tarnish the image of Igbo people.
did you hanged your brain somewhere reading this post?? instead of you to start working on how to apologised to everybody your igbos have offended, you are still here talking rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by KingOKON: 1:24pm On May 24, 2021
nsiba:

I don't like senseless and stupid people

AfonjaConehead.
Crying more than the bereaved

1 Like

Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:31pm On May 24, 2021
deantimes:
grin

Bro I'm a SS, but this your submission is lame.

If you are attacking Igbos because you don't want Biafra, they tell the Government to de-annex Igbos added to some SS states or you think Igbos will leave their brothers for us in SS and go?

You must be dreaming of that's your thought. You don't want to be annexed to Igbos but you want their SE brothers annexed to you to remain?
keep quiet. who made you igbou man a niger deltan?
for your info, no part of niger delta will be released for any biafra. ok.

4 Likes

Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:35pm On May 24, 2021
ablejesus26:
Oga op plss can you mention 3 prominent Igbos that have come out to tell you that you must be part of Biafra.

unamudu cownu and his 5millions igbo/ipob..

1 Like

Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by deantimes(m): 1:38pm On May 24, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
keep quiet. who made you igbou man a niger deltan?
for your info, no part of niger delta will be released for any biafra. ok.

I don't argue with inconsequential bas.ta.rd, continue
Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by ablejesus26(m): 1:40pm On May 24, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
unamudu cownu and his 5millions igbo/ipob..

No 500million.��

Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:41pm On May 24, 2021
gidgiddy:

Nigeria has 109 Senators. And how will 15 Senators be able to out-vote the other 94?
south west and south south will vote support.

2 Likes

Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by Luigi03(m): 2:16pm On May 24, 2021
deantimes:
grin

Bro I'm a SS, but this your submission is lame.

If you are attacking Igbos because you don't want Biafra, they tell the Government to de-annex Igbos added to some SS states or you think Igbos will leave their brothers for us in SS and go?

You must be dreaming of that's your thought. You don't want to be annexed to Igbos but you want their SE brothers annexed to you to remain?

Their "Brothers" that are in South South are free to relocate to South East, no one is holding them back. Just don't include SS states in the Biafran map undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by Luigi03(m): 2:20pm On May 24, 2021
nsiba:
ARE YOU A BIAFRAN?

Those who arrested and sentenced Isaac Adaka Boro to death for declaring Niger Delta Republic were neither Hausa-Fulanis nor Yorubas but two supposed brothers of his and Biafrans named Odumegwu Ojukwu and Aguiyi Ironsi who were still on the side of Gambaris and still trying to please them as at then. For declaring Niger-Delta Republic Ironsi, the then military head of state, ordered Ojukwu to get Isaac Boro arrested for treason.

Ojukwu, in an attempt to please Gambaris, fought Isaac Boro for 12 days within which he used federal might of “one-Nigeria” to kill 150 soldiers loyal to Isaac Boro, caught Isaac Boro, stripped him naked and sent him over to Lagos where Ironsi charged him to court and within just 2 months got him convicted, at the Supreme Court, of treasonable felony of trying to break away from Azikiwe’s one Nigeria, got him sentenced to death by hanging. While Ironsi​ and Ojukwu did all that to Isaac Boro​, they left untouched their own Igbo brother soldiers who planned a coup with which they killed Innocent Hausas, Yorubas, Niger Deltans, Middle belters leaving Igbo politicians unharmed despite they, like Zik and Okpara, were part and parcel of the corrupt Balewa government.

However, before Ojukwu and Ironsi could execute their sentence on Isaac Boro God intervened and the counter coup happened. Ironsi was overthrown and killed. Gowon took over declared Isaac Boro innocent and released him. But just fifteen months later Ojukwu too declared Biafra Republic due to the way Igbos were being killed in the North. In declaring Biafra, rather than first apologise to Isaac Boro for what he earlier did to him and then ask for his cooperation in fighting to realize the Biafra dream, Ojukwu did nothing like that but without consulting Boro at all went as far as arrogantly including in his Biafra map the very Niger Delta areas which Isaac Boro earlier tried to pull out of Nigeria and which he (Ojukwu) nearly killed him for.

This angered Isaac Boro and Ken Saro Wiwa who both pledged support for Gowon in order to teach Ojukwu a bitter lesson for his arrogance and dishonesty. That was why Isaac Boro and Saro Wiwa fought on the side of Gowon during the war. Naturally Isaac Boro couldn’t have come out of prison to join the Ojukwu who jailed him and fight against the Gowon who released him. It would have been absurd. No rational human being does that.

This is the truth of what happened and which Igbos hate to hear but prefer to blame everyone else as if they themselves were 100℅ innocent.

Igbos must learn to say the truth because if the Biafra/Niger Delta Republic they now seek is founded on lies and deliberate falsehood, like Nigeria, it will not stand but will soon become a failed state like Nigeria. We can’t leave Nigeria for another Nigeria.

But we however know that Igbos allergy to truth is incurable, therefore Niger-Delta states will never be part of Biafra

Igbos aren't even denying it, which means it's true. I'm from south south and this post just got me really angry. If Igbos really did try to kill someone who was trying to break SS out of the zoo, then I'm afraid my support for em all ends here. F**king hypocrites undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by joeyfire(m): 2:33pm On May 24, 2021
nsiba:
ARE YOU A BIAFRAN?

Those who arrested and sentenced Isaac Adaka Boro to death for declaring Niger Delta Republic were neither Hausa-Fulanis nor Yorubas but two supposed brothers of his and Biafrans named Odumegwu Ojukwu and Aguiyi Ironsi who were still on the side of Gambaris and still trying to please them as at then. For declaring Niger-Delta Republic Ironsi, the then military head of state, ordered Ojukwu to get Isaac Boro arrested for treason.

Ojukwu, in an attempt to please Gambaris, fought Isaac Boro for 12 days within which he used federal might of “one-Nigeria” to kill 150 soldiers loyal to Isaac Boro, caught Isaac Boro, stripped him naked and sent him over to Lagos where Ironsi charged him to court and within just 2 months got him convicted, at the Supreme Court, of treasonable felony of trying to break away from Azikiwe’s one Nigeria, got him sentenced to death by hanging. While Ironsi​ and Ojukwu did all that to Isaac Boro​, they left untouched their own Igbo brother soldiers who planned a coup with which they killed Innocent Hausas, Yorubas, Niger Deltans, Middle belters leaving Igbo politicians unharmed despite they, like Zik and Okpara, were part and parcel of the corrupt Balewa government.

However, before Ojukwu and Ironsi could execute their sentence on Isaac Boro God intervened and the counter coup happened. Ironsi was overthrown and killed. Gowon took over declared Isaac Boro innocent and released him. But just fifteen months later Ojukwu too declared Biafra Republic due to the way Igbos were being killed in the North. In declaring Biafra, rather than first apologise to Isaac Boro for what he earlier did to him and then ask for his cooperation in fighting to realize the Biafra dream, Ojukwu did nothing like that but without consulting Boro at all went as far as arrogantly including in his Biafra map the very Niger Delta areas which Isaac Boro earlier tried to pull out of Nigeria and which he (Ojukwu) nearly killed him for.

This angered Isaac Boro and Ken Saro Wiwa who both pledged support for Gowon in order to teach Ojukwu a bitter lesson for his arrogance and dishonesty. That was why Isaac Boro and Saro Wiwa fought on the side of Gowon during the war. Naturally Isaac Boro couldn’t have come out of prison to join the Ojukwu who jailed him and fight against the Gowon who released him. It would have been absurd. No rational human being does that.

This is the truth of what happened and which Igbos hate to hear but prefer to blame everyone else as if they themselves were 100℅ innocent.

Igbos must learn to say the truth because if the Biafra/Niger Delta Republic they now seek is founded on lies and deliberate falsehood, like Nigeria, it will not stand but will soon become a failed state like Nigeria. We can’t leave Nigeria for another Nigeria.

But we however know that Igbos allergy to truth is incurable, therefore Niger-Delta states will never be part of Biafra

Unam Ikot! cool

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/biafra-and-echoes-of-1966-ironsi-exposed-my-dad-to-coup-plotters-son-of-ojukwus-deputy/amp/

1 Like

Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by deantimes(m): 2:36pm On May 24, 2021
Luigi03:

Their "Brothers" that are in South South are free to relocate to South East, no one is holding them back. Just don't include SS states in the Biafran map undecided

They should let go their lands and relocate to South east? Did you listen to yourself?

What's the difference between you and violent herdsmen?

3 Likes

Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by Luigi03(m): 2:43pm On May 24, 2021
deantimes:

They should let go their lands and relocate to South east? Did you listen to yourself?

What's the difference between you and violent herdsmen?

I don't think there's anything wrong with what I said. If there are Igbos in SS, and they wanna join their bros in South East (going to be called Biafra in the future), then they should kindly relocate over there, because there are Alot of people in SS that do not want to be a part, not forgetting the fact that there are also many non Igbos here

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Has German Residency, Nnamdi Kanu Britain, Sowore US Citizen / I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E: Herdsmen Chase Farmers, Seize Farms For Grazing In Delta / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Bring Back Buhari's Head From Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.