Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,729 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra (2414 Views)

Wike: South Will Shake Nigeria With Decision On 2023 Presidency / 2023 Presidency: The Decision Of The South Will Shake Nigeria — Wike / Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by deantimes(m): 3:04pm On May 24, 2021
Luigi03:

I don't think there's anything wrong with what I said. If there are Igbos in SS, and they wanna join their bros in South East (going to be called Biafra in the future), then they should kindly relocate over there, because there are Alot of people in SS that do not want to be a part, not forgetting the fact that there are also many non Igbos here

Go and tell your govt to de-annex those indigenous Igbos annexed to SS, for as long as they continue to be annexed to SS and parts of NC, I don't think the Igbos in these area will leave their indigenous lands for any one.
Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by Tochi3(m): 3:12pm On May 24, 2021
koondog:

Umu ekwensu. Naturally a very wicked and evil people! God don't know these people and doesn't care about about which is why he created them anyhow and unattractive. When they look at the beauty of Igbo people and how God took his time to create them, they can't contain their envy , so they work 24/7 trying to tarnish the image of Igbo people.
grin grin
Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by gidgiddy: 3:19pm On May 24, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
south west and south south will vote support.

Even if the entire South West, South South and South East voted in favour of a referendum, they would still not be able to get the two thirds majority vote, or 67% needed to pass such a vote. All of them combined dont even have up to 40% vote
Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by Luigi03(m): 4:03pm On May 24, 2021
deantimes:

Go and tell your govt to de-annex those indigenous Igbos annexed to SS, for as long as they continue to be annexed to SS and parts of NC, I don't think the Igbos in these area will leave their indigenous lands for any one.
I don't think the Igbos can do much about it. We've made up our minds
https://m.guardian.ng/news/delta-is-not-part-of-biafra-republic/

2 Likes

Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by deantimes(m): 4:32pm On May 24, 2021
Luigi03:

I don't think the Igbos can do much about it. We've made up our minds
https://m.guardian.ng/news/delta-is-not-part-of-biafra-republic/

Just like you guys can't do much but rant. Thank you.
Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by Luigi03(m): 4:36pm On May 24, 2021
deantimes:

Just like you guys can't do much but rant. Thank you.
We aren't ranting are we? You hardly see any person from SS complaining that much. I believe you're the ones that rant and wail about how you want to break up from the zoo, not us.
Btw, I don't see anything wrong with what yall are doing. Fight for your Biafra is you wanna, just leave SS out of it. We aren't begging anyone.

1 Like

Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by OperationcowLeg: 4:55pm On May 24, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Come to Lagos and see good and prosperous igbo men insulting nonsense into lamidi cownu and his deranged ipob pigs, you will realize he is not deceiving himself.

In the heat of arewa declaration regarding igbos in the north, did your hear of something tolike "we are northern igbos"?
That they the Igbos in Lagos have been Insulting kanu is a lie from the pit of hell. What part of Lagos do u live .Tell me!
And to say igbos won't want Biafra cos of their investments outside alaigbo is also false. Are u saying wen they declare Biafra then ppl will start destroying their properties. That's dumb. We are too civil down south west . Pray tell, where in south west were Igbo properties destroyed or taking over during the last Civil war ? Tell us! I can speak for S.W , I can't speak for the northerners tho
Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:19pm On May 24, 2021
gidgiddy:

Even if the entire South West, South South and South East voted in favour of a referendum, they would still not be able to get the two thirds majority vote, or 67% needed to pass such a vote. All of them combined dont even have up to 40% vote
i think midle belt will likely support such thing

1 Like

Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by deantimes(m): 7:06pm On May 24, 2021
Luigi03:

We aren't ranting are we? You hardly see any person from SS complaining that much. I believe you're the ones that rant and wail about how you want to break up from the zoo, not us.
Btw, I don't see anything wrong with what yall are doing. Fight for your Biafra is you wanna, just leave SS out of it. We aren't begging anyone.

Oga stop being stupid by running around in same circle, I don't reply lame submissions.
Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by Luigi03(m): 7:12pm On May 24, 2021
deantimes:

Oga stop being stupid by running around in same circle, I don't reply lame submissions.
You're the one being stupid here.

1 Like

Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by nsiba: 8:52pm On May 24, 2021
Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by DMerciful(m): 9:02pm On May 24, 2021
The referendum will be carried out in the East and not entire Nigeria so those who are outside East cannot influence the referendum unless they travel home. Scotland referendum wasn't done across the entire UK but in Scotland
Coldshisha:
cool

Let's not decieve ourselves, if United Nations and Nigerian Government hold a transparent referendum where people get to vote for or against Biafra.... Most Ibo people with businesses accross Nigeria would secretly vote to remain in Nigeria

I always tease my Ibo friends to leave my region and go back to east and they always tell me how they were born here and nobody can drive them away

One of my childhood best friend since over 2 decades of knowing him, he has never spent more than 2 weeks in his imo state village yet he is on Nairaland and Twitter decieving everybody about Biafra

Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by DMerciful(m): 9:08pm On May 24, 2021
Aguiyi Ironsi supervised the creation of the 1979 or 1999 constitution? Where did you get that from?
rottennaija:

You mean a referendum that Aguiyi Ironsi made sure was not included in the constitution? Una no dey serious.
Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by rottennaija(m): 9:10pm On May 24, 2021
DMerciful:
Aguiyi Ironsi supervised the creation of the 1979 or 1999 constitution? Where did you get that from?

You need to learn your history more. I'm referring to the first military coup, the Anti-secession decree, the war against Niger Delta Republic, among others. That was when all these things started

2 Likes

Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by DMerciful(m): 9:13pm On May 24, 2021
Are you not from SS, are you not already opposing like your senators would do?
AdakaBoro8:
south west and south south will vote support.
Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by DMerciful(m): 9:15pm On May 24, 2021
Just 1 post and you that a decision without doing further research. Are you wise at all? Is Ojukwu and Ironsi democratic leaders? Who voted for them?
Luigi03:

Igbos aren't even denying it, which means it's true. I'm from south south and this post just got me really angry. If Igbos really did try to kill someone who was trying to break SS out of the zoo, then I'm afraid my support for em all ends here. F**king hypocrites undecided
Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by DMerciful(m): 9:29pm On May 24, 2021
Read your earlier comment and stop twisting what you said. Even if there was a referendum in the 1963 constitution (though there was no referendum in there), are we still using that constitution? You're making it seems you're willing so suffer the continued use of the 1999 constitution if it will spite the Igbos.
rottennaija:

You need to learn your history more. I'm referring to the first military coup, the Anti-secession decree, the war against Niger Delta Republic, among others. That was when all these things started

Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by nnssnnss: 9:44pm On May 24, 2021
Unfortunately there is no objective response from the Igbos here aside attacks and insults and I am really disappointed.

6 Likes

Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by nnssnnss: 9:45pm On May 24, 2021
Simplyleo:

I strike out senseless posts with so much emotional undertones. undecided

Put up a reasonable and objective argument.

6 Likes

Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:07pm On May 24, 2021
DMerciful:
Are you not from SS, are you not already opposing like your senators would do?
when did i oppose referendum? i support referendum because we niger deltans also need referendum for our niger delta republic
Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by Dueprince: 10:42pm On May 24, 2021
deantimes:
grin

Bro I'm a SS, but this your submission is lame.

If you are attacking Igbos because you don't want Biafra, they tell the Government to de-annex Igbos added to some SS states or you think Igbos will leave their brothers for us in SS and go?

You must be dreaming of that's your thought. You don't want to be annexed to Igbos but you want their SE brothers annexed to you to remain?

the Igbo in ss has being speaking for them selves. but you guy will never admit that they don't accept you guys as brother.

1 Like

Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:45pm On May 24, 2021
deantimes:

am south south, u can ask me.
Re: Why South South Will NEVER Be Part Of Biafra by ThickSharon123(f): 3:21am On Oct 04, 2021
Abdul05:
Perfect op, l like that grin grin good for them

You see op ,
Other Nigerians meant little or nothing to the igbos,( l ' m telling now) .they have the belief that they can do away with us and they prefer to adopt this, that if Nigeria ( l mean this country) does not go the way the ibos want it to be, it should divide.

Na only dem dey this country? I just dey ask ni grin

So your intent is for them to suffer because your happy suffering. Hia!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: North Now A Human Abattoir, Power Should Go The Southeast -arewa Groups / Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? / WATCH VIDEO: Kawana Jenkins Video With An Inmate Leaked On Twitter & Reddit - RE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.