Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:33 AM

After Watching Super Heros Toons At Childhood, What Did You Do To Become One? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / After Watching Super Heros Toons At Childhood, What Did You Do To Become One? (181 Views)

What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" / Best Marvel Super Heros / Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Watching Super Heros Toons At Childhood, What Did You Do To Become One? by chatinent: 9:44am On May 24, 2021
It's crazy tho.

I watched mine during its anime series..eg Spirderman Ice Man, Fire Girl etc, FreakyZone, BikerMice, Super Bird, Johnny Bravo, Super Man, Justice League etc.

Spirderman:
Mehn, I waited for a spider to bite me, e no bite, na so I chop spider go climb one storey balcony.

It was actually looking like the powers were coming till I bounced on the floor.

Superman:

I'll always tie my mum's wrapper and put a hand in front running at 90kmph. Men, I was flying.

Lol. I can't forget that I used a cashew juice to draw the Z on my chest. That thing can pain die.

I jumped off our balcony down. A storey building. Mehn... The wrapper hooked somewhere. I nearly suffocated amid tears and shortage of air.

Oh, my dad, one of the disciplinary committee, rescued Clark Kent.

You know the rest.

Another occasion was when I, Superman, held a red and black wire to show off. The voltage I received that day ehn, my mouth no fit talk am.

Flash:
I nearly ran mad sha. Forget this one.

Night Crawler:
It was evening, we were playing the four-post ball in a room. I had a small argument with a senior in school. I punched him first and remembered I was nightcrawler. I tried to teleport off the window..mehn this guy caught me shoulder-tight, brought me back and began giving me the beating of my life.

Na only one place this pastard dey punch me. Mehn, history.

Buffy The Vampire Slayer:

Mah no talk this one. Lol.

Well, me and one dude dey fight sha. I provoke say make I bite am the vampire way. Oga werewolf drag my mouth punch all the resources out. Lol. He literally shifted my jaw.

What about you?

Share yours.

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Hottest Token Now? Fireblock? / Whatsapp TV Which Brings You Full Entertainment / Hot Comedies That Will Make You Laugh So Hard!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.