Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Last Video Of Chief-Of-Army Staff, Attahiru Visiting Ibadan & Asking For Prayers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Last Video Of Chief-Of-Army Staff, Attahiru Visiting Ibadan & Asking For Prayers (41252 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Aguiyi Ironsi Visiting Ibadan Before His Arrest And Murder / Ibrahim Attahiru Resumes As Chief Of Army Staff / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Video Of Chief-Of-Army Staff, Attahiru Visiting Ibadan & Asking For Prayers by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:02am On May 24, 2021
Mtchheeeww

High level zombism...

Counted like hundred "Thank You Sir"

Nonsense
Re: Last Video Of Chief-Of-Army Staff, Attahiru Visiting Ibadan & Asking For Prayers by Chinekewinner: 11:02am On May 24, 2021
Rip champ
Re: Last Video Of Chief-Of-Army Staff, Attahiru Visiting Ibadan & Asking For Prayers by Nobody: 11:03am On May 24, 2021
Saao:
So sad, he sounds like a gentleman and a good person. May his soul rest in peace.

True- he is so gentle he ordered the killing of hundreds of unarmed protesters. May he RIP.

Thanks.
Re: Last Video Of Chief-Of-Army Staff, Attahiru Visiting Ibadan & Asking For Prayers by PussyKing(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2021
No body cares undecided

2 Likes

Re: Last Video Of Chief-Of-Army Staff, Attahiru Visiting Ibadan & Asking For Prayers by Seniorwriter(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2021
Clueless leaders ask for prayers without putting in action or efforts!

Nigerian citizens need leaders with vision & empathy.

@SeniorWriter

2 Likes

Re: Last Video Of Chief-Of-Army Staff, Attahiru Visiting Ibadan & Asking For Prayers by ABCthings: 11:03am On May 24, 2021
Re: Last Video Of Chief-Of-Army Staff, Attahiru Visiting Ibadan & Asking For Prayers by Aguogba(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2021
God rest their souls.
Re: Last Video Of Chief-Of-Army Staff, Attahiru Visiting Ibadan & Asking For Prayers by Dekingmoses(m): 11:04am On May 24, 2021
It seems is not part of those zombies that suck our lekki protesters blood last year October... RIP sir�

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Video Of Chief-Of-Army Staff, Attahiru Visiting Ibadan & Asking For Prayers by Ugandatales: 11:04am On May 24, 2021
Ekealterego:
No pity here

We don't have to guess what part of the country you're from.
Re: Last Video Of Chief-Of-Army Staff, Attahiru Visiting Ibadan & Asking For Prayers by Nobody: 11:05am On May 24, 2021
Dekingmoses:
It seems is not part of those zombies that suck our lekki protesters blood last year October... RIP sir�

he only sucks Igbo blood smiley
Re: Last Video Of Chief-Of-Army Staff, Attahiru Visiting Ibadan & Asking For Prayers by SKYHIGHfx: 11:05am On May 24, 2021
900warriorz:
Life without God, na nonsense

This same man said it is not in his lifetime that Oduduwa or Biafran agitators will succeed....now, they will succeed while he's dead grin

Goverment paid agent
Re: Last Video Of Chief-Of-Army Staff, Attahiru Visiting Ibadan & Asking For Prayers by Corroro: 11:07am On May 24, 2021
it is well
Re: Last Video Of Chief-Of-Army Staff, Attahiru Visiting Ibadan & Asking For Prayers by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:07am On May 24, 2021
If he knew that buratai so much hate the pending probe which he scratched the surface, he would have avoid saying what he said.

Every real men in the Nigerian armed forces knows that buratai has a hand in this death but no one will dare mentioned his na.e again.

O Lord..... you're watching

Not that I care though...
Re: Last Video Of Chief-Of-Army Staff, Attahiru Visiting Ibadan & Asking For Prayers by Danking1: 11:08am On May 24, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

True- he is so gentle he ordered the killing of hundreds of unarmed protesters. May he RIP.

Thanks.
when did he become chief of army staff? He never order any shot at protesters. Guy do ur research well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Video Of Chief-Of-Army Staff, Attahiru Visiting Ibadan & Asking For Prayers by federal9: 11:08am On May 24, 2021
slimstanakacns:
I prefer him than Buhari, I know y

I am just here to correct you.

use "to" when you are talking about your preference.

use "than" when you want to compare or when you are comparing things.

To Buhari should be the right words.

7 Likes

Re: Last Video Of Chief-Of-Army Staff, Attahiru Visiting Ibadan & Asking For Prayers by MissKandra: 11:08am On May 24, 2021
angry
PeaceforNigeria:

Thanks.

Karma didn't waste time. 7months exactly..I heard he also chaired d operation phython dance...see karma, na something o. U kill u die

1 Like

Re: Last Video Of Chief-Of-Army Staff, Attahiru Visiting Ibadan & Asking For Prayers by Tolarnizzy116(m): 11:08am On May 24, 2021
Rip to the dead 1 of the great heroes of our country
Re: Last Video Of Chief-Of-Army Staff, Attahiru Visiting Ibadan & Asking For Prayers by Churchill6767: 11:09am On May 24, 2021
Women no dey carry eye see soldier.
Re: Last Video Of Chief-Of-Army Staff, Attahiru Visiting Ibadan & Asking For Prayers by Kosoco(m): 11:12am On May 24, 2021
900warriorz:

This same man said it is not in his lifetime that Oduduwa or Biafran agitators will succeed....now, they will succeed while he's dead grin
he never said that. Get your fact straight...
Re: Last Video Of Chief-Of-Army Staff, Attahiru Visiting Ibadan & Asking For Prayers by Forest122: 11:12am On May 24, 2021
Rest in peace
Re: Last Video Of Chief-Of-Army Staff, Attahiru Visiting Ibadan & Asking For Prayers by Nobody: 11:12am On May 24, 2021
900warriorz:

God no fit stop the plane crash bro - even if an Adegboye dey inside
Re: Last Video Of Chief-Of-Army Staff, Attahiru Visiting Ibadan & Asking For Prayers by yusluvad(m): 11:13am On May 24, 2021
RIP Soldier...
Re: Last Video Of Chief-Of-Army Staff, Attahiru Visiting Ibadan & Asking For Prayers by compton11(m): 11:14am On May 24, 2021
900warriorz:

fake news

He didn't say that
Re: Last Video Of Chief-Of-Army Staff, Attahiru Visiting Ibadan & Asking For Prayers by iampeterben(m): 11:16am On May 24, 2021
slimstanakacns:
I prefer him than Buhari, I know y
Everybody knows why
Re: Last Video Of Chief-Of-Army Staff, Attahiru Visiting Ibadan & Asking For Prayers by Maxymilliano(m): 11:18am On May 24, 2021
The man seems exceptional.

I'm pained by his untimely death cry
Re: Last Video Of Chief-Of-Army Staff, Attahiru Visiting Ibadan & Asking For Prayers by Zhongkui: 11:18am On May 24, 2021
Please I need anyone to give me 5k... I'm not commanding but I'm pleading
I really need the money badly before tomorrow morning.

Please help my life

1 Like

Re: Last Video Of Chief-Of-Army Staff, Attahiru Visiting Ibadan & Asking For Prayers by AnanseK(m): 11:19am On May 24, 2021
Ekealterego:
No pity here.
This is your profession. You kill people, even the innocent ones. You people have killed more innocent citizens than external threats you were employed to fight against. You have made innocent mothers childless and babies fatherless.
What we should be praying for is that the human rights record of the army and their total welfare improved.
No tears shed!

Nonsense , talking without proof. If you were in his position you would do worse. Now he is gone , you are living but you will never reach his position. You can never reach even the position of his cook or gardener.
Re: Last Video Of Chief-Of-Army Staff, Attahiru Visiting Ibadan & Asking For Prayers by ThePlugg(m): 11:21am On May 24, 2021
Let by gone be bygone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation / Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri / Buhari Queries Okonjo-iweala Over Diversion Of $1bn Rail Transport Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.