Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Tinubu & His Boy Sanwoolu Declare Lagos LG Election Open Says He Has No Favorite - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu & His Boy Sanwoolu Declare Lagos LG Election Open Says He Has No Favorite (850 Views)

I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC / Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) / Wike: Oshiomhole And His Boy Ize-Iyamu Are Ingrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu & His Boy Sanwoolu Declare Lagos LG Election Open Says He Has No Favorite by veroupdate(f): 10:37am On May 24, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmoFPOMk7M96yi_eWSdzfgA?sub_confirmation=1

Tinubu & his boy Gov Sanwo-Olu declare Lagos LG Election open says he has no favourite Candidate.

Watch video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APEhieZz9Ic
Re: Tinubu & His Boy Sanwoolu Declare Lagos LG Election Open Says He Has No Favorite by Coldshisha: 10:41am On May 24, 2021
God bless Jagaban

God bless Sanwo-Olu

God bless Osinbajo

God bless Lagos State
Re: Tinubu & His Boy Sanwoolu Declare Lagos LG Election Open Says He Has No Favorite by ZorGBUooeh: 10:41am On May 24, 2021
Noooooo.

U must choose a candidate ooo,,u are the jagaban of the universe.

He has seen the writing on the wall..lf he does anyhow he will see anyhow..lols

Buni and the cabals have clipped his wings cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & His Boy Sanwoolu Declare Lagos LG Election Open Says He Has No Favorite by VicDz1: 10:44am On May 24, 2021
Before nko
Re: Tinubu & His Boy Sanwoolu Declare Lagos LG Election Open Says He Has No Favorite by Coldshisha: 10:44am On May 24, 2021
ZorGBUooeh:
Noooooo

U must choose a candidate ooo,,u are the jagaban of the universe.

He has seen the writing on the wall..lols

You really think someone who installed Lagos Governor, most Southwest governor, several senators and ministers, Vice President and Speaker of the house has time for Local government area Election

Tinubu don pass that stage since the 90s

Not like I expect an Ibo man to understand the concept of Mentorship, Protege, and we rise by lifting others

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & His Boy Sanwoolu Declare Lagos LG Election Open Says He Has No Favorite by ZorGBUooeh: 10:47am On May 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

You really think someone who installed Lagos Governor, Southwest governor, several senators and ministers, Vice President and Speaker of the house has time for Local government area Election

Tinubu don pass that stage since the 90s

Lols..I heard he single handedly installed Putin and biden.

So who have bin choosing Lg chiarmen? Koro abi bode George

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu & His Boy Sanwoolu Declare Lagos LG Election Open Says He Has No Favorite by Coldshisha: 10:48am On May 24, 2021
ZorGBUooeh:

Lols..I heard he single handedly installed Putin sef and biden.

What an Ibo man thinks or hears about Tinubu Jagaban is inconsequential to him or his political career

You too try and achieve 1/100 of Tinubu's achievements in Chicago, Nigeria and Lagos and we shall take you serious
Re: Tinubu & His Boy Sanwoolu Declare Lagos LG Election Open Says He Has No Favorite by Coldshisha: 10:51am On May 24, 2021
ZorGBUooeh:

So who have bin choosing Lg chiarmen? Koro abi bode George

Lagos Governor Advisory Council and APC Lagos select who govern them
Re: Tinubu & His Boy Sanwoolu Declare Lagos LG Election Open Says He Has No Favorite by FarahAideed: 10:55am On May 24, 2021
Believe this crap at your own peril cheesy
Re: Tinubu & His Boy Sanwoolu Declare Lagos LG Election Open Says He Has No Favorite by ZorGBUooeh: 10:55am On May 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

What an Ibo man thinks or hears about Tinubu Jagaban is inconsequential to him or his political career

You too try and achieve 1/100 of Tinubu's achievements in Chicago, Nigeria and Lagos and we shall take you serious
Pls I don't play tribal politics.

Achievements of trafficking kilos of hard drugs in chicago baa?lols
Achievement of turning Lagos state treasury to his ATM machine?
Achievement of turning State owned land to family land?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & His Boy Sanwoolu Declare Lagos LG Election Open Says He Has No Favorite by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:58am On May 24, 2021
Scam of the century
Re: Tinubu & His Boy Sanwoolu Declare Lagos LG Election Open Says He Has No Favorite by Coldshisha: 10:58am On May 24, 2021
ZorGBUooeh:

Pls I don't play tribal politics.

Achievements of trafficking kilos of hard drugs in chicago baa?lols
Achievement of turning Lagos state treasury to his ATM machine?
Achievement of turning State owned land to family land?

My Ibo guy we no be todlers here and Nairaland no be Biafra Facebook page

Give us factual evidence Tinubu commited any of these crimes and it's not usual Yoruba envy you ibos have
Re: Tinubu & His Boy Sanwoolu Declare Lagos LG Election Open Says He Has No Favorite by ZorGBUooeh: 10:59am On May 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Lagos Governor Advisory Council and APC Lagos select who govern them

Kk sad

I tot it was TASAC..Tinubu and sons advisory council that selects them

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & His Boy Sanwoolu Declare Lagos LG Election Open Says He Has No Favorite by ZorGBUooeh: 11:04am On May 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

My Ibo guy we no be todlers here and Nairaland no be Biafra Facebook page

Give us factual evidence Tinubu commited any of this crime and it's not usual Yoruba envy

Here we go again

Oga I told u before I don't do tribalism.. I am a detribalized person.. So if u are looking for ur fellow tribalist to knock horns with..Pls look for someone else. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Real Reason It Seems Twitter's Jack Dorsey Is Begging Nigeria: Opinion / The Mko Abiola I Knew.---femi Otedola. / Name, Shame The Minister, Bank MD Involved In The $37.5M Transaction Or Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.