Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC (28160 Views)

Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike / Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari / Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Esther125: 9:23am On Oct 18, 2023
A former presidential aspirant, Dele Momodu has said he paid back in thousand folds, the £500 given to him by Bola Tinubu during his exile days.

Momodu was reacting to the various versions of his interview, where he had allegedly vowed to always support Tinubu.

“The APC goons will never get tired of circulating their own version of the interview I granted @chudeity a few years ago,” he said on X on Tuesday.

“They are so obsessed with the part I said Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu gave me 500 pounds in London during our exile years, as if that means I must become a perpetual slave because of that well appreciated support.

“Truth is, I repaid that favour a thousand fold, in ways I’m not willing to divulge, but the commonest being free and regular publicity on Ovation platforms running into thousands of dollars. It is called ‘adding value…’

“Nowhere did I say I will give unconditional support to Tinubu,” he said while sharing the full video of the interview.
https://.ng/2023/10/18/ive-repaid-tinubu-his-500-dele-momodu-tells-apc/

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Chinjo2: 9:23am On Oct 18, 2023
Agbadorians are used to selling their conscience for a pot of porridge so they expect you to do same.

139 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Chibuzoripob: 9:29am On Oct 18, 2023
sad Phat pig thief.Why collected Tinubu money back then? The thief is scamming and eating Shakiru of Adamawa money now

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by JASONjnr(m): 9:31am On Oct 18, 2023
Some people just love being in the opposite situation, not because they love to be there ... But because they enjoy being a failure and to be in the media spotlight....

Dele who was alleged to be a Davido's boy. Is now trying to be relevant in politics....

54 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by CharleyBright(m): 9:32am On Oct 18, 2023
Na una sabi.
When una dey give and take we didn't hear.
Both the giver and the taker na the same.
Thieves.
The common denominator is that what is being given or taken is our collective wealth.

10 Likes

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Obiedun(m): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2023
Atiku is giving you higher, right?

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Dreal1247: 10:03am On Oct 18, 2023
No one who wishes Nigeria well will support Tinubu. The man way no clear at all. Borrowing master. I only pray that God helps the sincere Nigerians who are honestly advocating for a better Nigeria. But for those who have refused to see the darkness, they should enjoy it.

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by DaddyJapan(m): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2023
Esther125:

A former presidential aspirant, Dele Momodu has said he paid back in thousand folds, the £500 given to him by Bola Tinubu during his exile days.

Momodu was reacting to the various versions of his interview, where he had allegedly vowed to always support Tinubu.

“The APC goons will never get tired of circulating their own version of the interview I granted @chudeity a few years ago,” he said on X on Tuesday.

“They are so obsessed with the part I said Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu gave me 500 pounds in London during our exile years, as if that means I must become a perpetual slave because of that well appreciated support.

“Truth is, I repaid that favour a thousand fold, in ways I’m not willing to divulge, but the commonest being free and regular publicity on Ovation platforms running into thousands of dollars. It is called ‘adding value…’

“Nowhere did I say I will give unconditional support to Tinubu,” he said while sharing the full video of the interview.

Bob Dee, the NADECO activist who became a praise-singer for our nation's avaricious elite.

A man of demonstrable talents who dropped his anchor in a quagmire of corruption.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by ruggedtimi(m): 10:29am On Oct 18, 2023
Ovation magazine.
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Pepperdemisback: 10:38am On Oct 18, 2023
This Pork-pie is old enough to know that there's time to talk and there's time to be quiet.
I read about that his Exile story, his whole family and friends abandoned him, he was homeless and helpless before a very few people came to his aid and gave him shoulders to cry on Tinubu was amongst them. Where were the people you are loyal to today when you wanted to commit suicide?
His Exile story is almost Thirty years now and I think fifty naira had just come out. For someone who is not related to you to have given you such a money back then was more than life saving!
If he had abandoned you like other friends and your family to commit suicide, will you still be with The Ovation?
Not every gesture you can pay back, it is better to be neutral and keep quiet instead of saying some things a times.
Silence is Golden!

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by OkCornel(m): 10:45am On Oct 18, 2023
Chai…😂
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by FreeStuffsNG: 10:54am On Oct 18, 2023
This is very petty by Chief Dele Momodu. It's really petty so bad that I recalled how he felt when a young musician addressed him as " Dele na my boy"

He should respect the relationship he built over the years with Asiwaju Tinubu. The £500 of those years helped him be who he is today and the money is not as valuable as getting help from an Egbon to him like Asiwaju who cares for you when you had nothing.

His comment sounded disgracefully arrogant and appears he is acting like an afi ibi su oloore joor. Not even the PDP's Jandor was this disgraceful and arrogant when he was reminded that he was once working for HE Fashola; Jandor acknowledged Fashola as his helper he will forever be grateful to and respect despite their opposite political parties. Check my signature for free stuffs!

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Raskimonojendor: 10:55am On Oct 18, 2023
"Dele na my boy"

- Davido.

Bobdee. Mr "I chop the crumbs of politicians". That £500 pound in 1996ish is like £1500 today.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by raidall: 10:57am On Oct 18, 2023
undecided
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Pepperdemisback: 10:57am On Oct 18, 2023
JASONjnr:
Some people just love being in the opposite situation, not because they love to be there ... But because they enjoy being a failure and to be in the media spotlight....

Dele who was alleged to be a Davido's boy. Is now trying to be relevant in politics....
Chameleon, you don change to another moniker?

4 Likes

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by irunoko(m): 10:57am On Oct 18, 2023
grin
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by allanphash7(m): 10:57am On Oct 18, 2023
Lol

E Pain am

1 Like

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by mejetov422: 10:58am On Oct 18, 2023
Hi
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Hambivert: 10:58am On Oct 18, 2023
Bunch of Sparogators
Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by inkon: 10:58am On Oct 18, 2023

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by hisexcellency34: 10:58am On Oct 18, 2023
If Tinubu gives Dele Momodu appointment, he will take it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Godjone(m): 10:59am On Oct 18, 2023
cheesy

Abbado charlatans are very useless sets of people. Once you are not supporting their heroine sniffing ebola, they start all manners of digging

2 Likes

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by VinnyBaba: 10:59am On Oct 18, 2023
Instead of focussing on Governance and Clearing the HUGE MESS of Buhari,
This Visionless and Useless APC govt Keep on Engaging in one TOMFOOLERY to Another! sad undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by wittywriter: 10:59am On Oct 18, 2023
Dreal1247:
No one who wishes Nigeria well will support Tinubu. The man way no clear at all. Borrowing master. I only pray that God helps the sincere Nigerians who are honestly advocating for a better Nigeria. But for those who have refused to see the darkness, they should enjoy it.
Aaptly said...

Wittyness

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Proudlyomonna: 11:01am On Oct 18, 2023
No sane minded person will support a criminal like Tinubu, We are talking about a criminal who bought his way outta drug crimes in USA.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by emmanuelbrown26: 11:01am On Oct 18, 2023
All these Yoruba miscreants will always support rubbish, eat nonsense, live rubbish lifestyle and enjoy wasteful life
When u look at those vagabonds supporting Tinubu, u will find out that they are loffers and idiots
For somebody like talkative FFK not to utter any word on d certificate saga, that's shows that something is wrong
As for d topic, being a kingmaker does not mean u will become a king someday and that's where Tinubu missed d whole thing
Tinubu is a good politician but not a leader and business minded man.
Nigeria really needs a leader with business sense not a politician. I walked down to one pharmacy to get a drug, to my utmost surprised, Augmentin is now 25,000 as against 10500 I bought it 3 months ago, look at Ampiclox Beecham 6,000 as against 1900
A whole lot of damages happening under dis govt.
Tinubu only came to reward his loyalist and nothing more and I don't hv a fucking pity on any idiot begger right now
D rate of twale has doubled in dis Lagos and is still same Yoruba youths that are doing it right now. All they are waiting for is just free money

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Teeklef(m): 11:01am On Oct 18, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
"Dele na my boy"

- Davido.

Bobdee. Mr "I chop with politicians". That £500 pound in 1996 is like £1500 today.
E for don pass am bro.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Judolisco(m): 11:02am On Oct 18, 2023
No evidence.... Did he ask u to praise him on ovation Newspaper.... Dis guy sef... How many people still dey read ovation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Bobloco: 11:02am On Oct 18, 2023
Dele please pay them no mind

I know they did expect you to become a perpetual slave to the notorious drug lord and certified certificate forger because he gave you 500 pounds in London during our exile years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by Timmi: 11:02am On Oct 18, 2023
Esther125:

That’s how you Momoh have been supporting and lend your big mouth 👄 corrupted ovation to those that have looted our common treasury - Atikuthief, PandoraObi and the latest one and not to be left out - madam oil greasy hand that you claimed have cancer when she has none.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC by AutoConsult: 11:02am On Oct 18, 2023
Such debts are not meant to be repaid though. You can't attach monetary value to them. In his recent statement on the issue, he said he, Tinubu was the only person that offered him help at the time.

Friends shouldn't be like this.

By the way, check out my signature

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists / Task Force Para-Military Officer Stabbed By Hoodlums In Oshodi, Lagos (Photos) / 300% Hike In Aedc Tariffs Prepaid Meter. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.