Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

I Need Your Advice. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Your Advice. (300 Views)

I Need Your Advice On A Legit Lucrative Business I Can Do With 1M / Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice / I Really Need Your Advice On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice. by Marv650(m): 11:32am On May 24, 2021
I am starting a business. Got some machines and land already.
I needed a sponsor and a friend offers to help.
He asked me to provide a document listing what I have already and what I need.
What type of document should I prepare?
One thing I'm sure of is the fact that he's not talking about business plan.
Re: I Need Your Advice. by SavageResponse(m): 4:14pm On May 24, 2021
Marv650:
I am starting a business. Got some machines and land already.
I needed a sponsor and a friend offers to help.
He asked me to provide a document listing what I have already and what I need.
What type of document should I prepare?
One thing I'm sure of is the fact that he's not talking about business plan.

What he wants you to prepare is basically a business case report which would incorporate a kind of balance sheet known as a "Statement of Affairs"

It will show a listing of all the assets you have acquired for use in the business including their historical cost or price at which they were bought.

After that you will prepare another list showing other assets and expenses that will be required in order for the business to commence operations.

The purpose of this document is to help determine the value of equity or seed capital which you have contributed to the business so as to serve as a guide for determining profit sharing ratio.

It will also help your friend to know the additional cost-to-completion of the project so he can make an informed decision based on his risk appetite on whether to inject capital or walk away.

Cheers and good luck!
Re: I Need Your Advice. by Marv650(m): 10:53pm On May 24, 2021
SavageResponse:

What he wants you to prepare is basically a business case report which would incorporate a kind of balance sheet known as a "Statement of Affairs"

It will show a listing of all the assets you have acquired for use in the business including their historical cost or price at which they were bought.

After that you will prepare another list showing other assets and expenses that will be required in order for the business to commence operations.

The purpose of this document is to help determine the value of equity or seed capital which you have contributed to the business so as to serve as a guide for determining profit sharing ratio.

It will also help your friend to know the additional cost-to-completion of the project so he can make an informed decision based on his risk appetite on whether to inject capital or walk away.

Cheers and good luck!

God bless you sire!

(1) (Reply)

Modern Slavery / Marketing video free templates After effect / New Clients, Old Clients, And SEO Content Writers In Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.