Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

"Booked, Busy, Blessed"- Mercy Eke Says As She Steps Out For The New Wk In Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Booked, Busy, Blessed"- Mercy Eke Says As She Steps Out For The New Wk In Style (694 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) / Actress Halima Abubakar Bares Her Boobs And Tattoo As She Steps Out In Style / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Booked, Busy, Blessed"- Mercy Eke Says As She Steps Out For The New Wk In Style by onyi25(f): 12:14pm On May 24, 2021
It is the start of a new week and
Big Brother Naija 2019 winner, Mercy Eke has already begun hers in style.

The reality star stepped out in lovely brown colored two piece pants set.

She complimented the beautiful outfit with a Louis Vuitton handbag.

She took to her Instagram page to share the stunning photos as she wished her fans a blessed week.

See update/ more photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/05/booked-busy-blessed-bbnaijas-mercy-eke.html

(1) (Reply)

Wow!! Lionel Messi, His Wife & Children Are Really Happy Family. / BBN "This Is Your Fault, Dont Talk To Me Again"- Maria Warns Pere Over Her Fight / Bbnaija: 'I Was Married For Close To Six Years. Now I Am Divorced''- Boma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.