Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway (25636 Views)

Bandits Kidnap Many Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / Governor Sani Bello Evacuated By Helicopter From Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / 30 Persons Kidnapped In Gauraka, Niger As Protesters Block Abuja-Kaduna Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway by dawndeal: 6:35pm On May 24, 2021
The government should do something about this kidnapping, it's too much
Re: Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway by Joel3(m): 6:36pm On May 24, 2021
The bandit have been on rampage in the north even when there was sars. The sars were all in the south harassing and obtaining money from people.
Re: Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway by Lewisalexander(m): 6:37pm On May 24, 2021
allcomage:
Police have become endangered specie.

I don't like the police. They are mostly criminals. They deserve whatever they are gett these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway by DonCortino: 6:40pm On May 24, 2021
tillaman:
Unto

...say it's useless having a police when crimes are committed unabated
Re: Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:43pm On May 24, 2021
Franzinni:
It won't shock me if the kidnappers are in their midst. .. pushing them to burn everything down danburouba!!!

So they can kuku come and eat food from the people's pots and drink pure water from their fridges before they cart them away like livestock with no form of resistance in sight ...

Mob mentality is the worst of human behavior in my view.
and how are we so sure that these same police and military are not the ones kidnapping or aiding the kidnappers?
Re: Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway by Splitmind: 6:43pm On May 24, 2021
Only IPOB youths burn down police stations, don't worry, the saboteurs will be fished out soon.
Re: Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway by Franzinni: 6:44pm On May 24, 2021
NimrodEndOfDays:
and how are we so sure that these same police and military are not the ones kidnapping or aiding the kidnappers?
solid point there

1 Like

Re: Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway by onuman: 6:46pm On May 24, 2021
IPOB YOUTHS again? The military must be ordered to shoot at sight anybody it suspects. Like it has been in the east. If not , Buhari’s love for the Igbos needs to reach heaven.
Re: Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2021
Everybody go be Vigilante
Re: Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway by onuman: 6:48pm On May 24, 2021
tit:
Nigerians don't need Fulani police.
Police and army fighting to protect Fulani oligarchy in one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway by Safemoon: 6:50pm On May 24, 2021
I laugh in chines.those mother fuckers want to be us ,but they can't be us.

Na only ipob get that kind liver.look you guys should enjoy your Buhari in peace biko .
when men that see 50years ahead told you guys that Buhari is a bad market they said we are wailers, politically naive, they even called us 5%thers.
we they our one corner they laught and chill with cold drinks.comon sense no tell Una say na only Igbo man Sabi better product and akpuruka like Buhari and that one for bodillion I don forget him name.

Next time when Igbo men they talk you guys should bring pen and paper to learn.before I forget almajeri toi can come with their chalk and slate .

2 Likes

Re: Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway by Twoclans(f): 6:54pm On May 24, 2021
The rate at which citizens take over federal roads is actually becoming alarming .I was on this road this morning and right before my very eyes tyres,sticks ,tables and all sorts of metals were used to block the road stopping commuters abruptly.

1 Like

Re: Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway by Swittease(f): 6:56pm On May 24, 2021
Bialegend:
Unknown youths. Ndi ara everywhere,

Bia nwoke m, onye onwe gi uche.

The situation in this environment is really appalling. Police stations, military check points and a military Barack is within and around this vicinity and yet kidnappers operate freely and kidnap poor citizens at will.

These people have the right to protest and get the government attention since that is the only way to get the government of the day into acting.
Re: Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway by frizakengineeri: 6:56pm On May 24, 2021
Sportz:
Irate youths burn police station in Niger, block Abuja-Kaduna Expressway over mindless kidnappings

watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPbHe8eZWUA

more videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roX38lJrSxQ
A country on fire! it's no longer a matter of if but when.
Re: Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway by Sleekfingers: 7:08pm On May 24, 2021
Sportz:
Irate youths burn police station in Niger, block Abuja-Kaduna Expressway over mindless kidnappings

watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPbHe8eZWUA

more videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roX38lJrSxQ

naija police don enter one chance.....
Re: Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 24, 2021
[quote author=9jaRealist post=102024706]

DUMB NIGERIANS...
So now you’ve burnt down the police station, kidnappings will stop?

>[/quotre]
There stupidity is getting out of hand
Re: Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway by deavicky(m): 7:14pm On May 24, 2021
900warriorz:
Is it just me? Or Politicians hand dey this matter...such that they want Youths to go on rampage claiming crime rate in the nation has increased by 200% so they can bring back the killer SARS

Make we deliberate this issue, what's going on for real?
undecided
is it not true that the crime rate increased.
Re: Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:18pm On May 24, 2021
tillaman:
Unto

where is my shoot at sight
Re: Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway by cybertruss(m): 7:23pm On May 24, 2021
Please what is happening. I don't think this is ipob. I don't understand what's happening
Re: Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway by bishopkay: 7:25pm On May 24, 2021
daddytime:
Una say #EndSars, dem don end dem. Bandits sef follow say #EndSars come take their brigandage a notch higher.

Instead of una to cooperate and work hand in hand with the few security personnel still willing to risk their lives and collectively begin to nip this national lawlessness in the bud, una still dey destroy the little that is left of these security agencies.

Una never know where dey pain una yet...make una continue dey destroy all the security infrastructures in place. Una go soon understand the difference between security and insecurity.

Na this one my mama dey call...do me, do body...

This one na pained olokpa cheesy grin
Shey the SARS officers no be still police men abi? Dem no still dey police? Na only SARS be the tactical unit for Nigeria police? LMAO
Re: Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway by UncleKoboko: 7:31pm On May 24, 2021
Sportz:

watch video here
https://youtu.bej/XPbHe8eZWUA

more videos
https://youtu.be/ro38lJrSxQ

What kind of stupîd advertisement video is this?
Untop video wey u download o!
Re: Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:32pm On May 24, 2021
lazkizz:
Las las 9ja din cast shocked

Tay tay.

Re: Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway by Toluwanise247(m): 7:32pm On May 24, 2021
We must be proactive before things get worse@TOK
Re: Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:38pm On May 24, 2021
Niger state?

Abeg, who know scores on the one that happened at Ile-epo, Lagos today?... The thing don turn, if police do anyhow to you, no fight am o, just trace am to him station and go treat him fuckup for there

May God help the police to start doing the right things, AMEN
Re: Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway by heniford2: 7:43pm On May 24, 2021
Buhari should be impeached by know in a civilized con3 chia God
Re: Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway by Holykiss4kind(m): 7:47pm On May 24, 2021
Lmao.... Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are responsible for the attack.

Useless northern drug addict youths.
Re: Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway by Holykiss4kind(m): 7:48pm On May 24, 2021
heniford2:
Buhari should be impeached by know in a civilized con3 chia God

Is Nigeria a country?
Re: Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:02pm On May 24, 2021
Franzinni:
solid point there
funny enough I just watched a video of one Nigerien who was caught recently. He said the Military make sure he enters Nigeria and sells his ammunition and guns to the bandit without having any problem. It's on channels news online right now.
Re: Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway by Kingsleystunner(m): 8:16pm On May 24, 2021
Burning down police station don turn handwork for Nigeria youth
Re: Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway by MrMurdah: 8:28pm On May 24, 2021
People are killed...you have a wonderful topic.

Police station is destroyed you have a wonderful topic.
Re: Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway by iukpe: 8:31pm On May 24, 2021
Unknown youth without guns
Re: Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway by amazingspiderma: 8:49pm On May 24, 2021
Atleast everyone is feeling the heat.

The insecurity in the country will eventually go away when 200 million Nigerians decides to take their destiny in their hands.

Enough is Enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brother Of Missing Army Captain Marks His Birthday With Emotional Message. PICS / APC Reconciliation: Tinubu Meets Saraki and Kwankwaso / Tinubu Finally Reacts To Suspension Of Onnoghen, Reveals What Obasanjo Would Hav

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.