Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,058 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) (43952 Views)

Production Of 4-6weeks Noilers / 10 Facts About Noiler Birds You Don't Know / Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by Blesyn22(m): 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
How many times do you feed them per day?
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by SMI2020: 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
juniorstar:

How many birds can be reared in 3plots of land?

Hundreds of thousands if well constructed

1 Like

Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by EM123: 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
Habayomie:
I fed them grower feed before,but give them kitchen leftover now. 6 in number
give them layer's feed if you want them to lay.
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by moneyissweet(m): 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
Okuko Igbo

2 Likes

Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by juniorstar(m): 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
SMI2020:

Hundreds of thousands if well constructed
Seriously.. I don dey dull myself be dat
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by ICTWeb: 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
Habayomie:

Ok , thanks...I will buy vitamins but not feeds,as I'm not selling but for my consumption.
Buying ready to kill birds is better than rearing with feeds.
That's why I stopped buying Broilers.
Cockerels are good too,but I bought Noilers coz of the eggs advantage.
One of the cockerels.
because they are feeding from the table it will take upto 9 to 11 months but the eggs will not be frequent. Days will be skip. But if at the time reach and you start feeding them with layer. They will lay everyday.
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by LadySarah: 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
juniorstar:

That's large scale bro.I suggest you start small first.

1 Like

Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by Lastanza: 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
smile11s:

Cage free chickens taste better and look better healthier because their mental health also contribute to their physical health. When the chicken are free in a natural environment to roam around and grow happy, they develop healthy and not look like a prisoner.

Was that helpful?

When you get into commercial poultry farming like stocking 100 thousand birds, I believe you are still gonna stuck with this ur emotional attachment and see how a single disease will wipe out ur multi million naira investment.

Over time you are gonna get over this ur emotional attachment because I believe at a point in your life(before now) you dreaded how someone will put a knife across the throat of a fowl and slaughter it but now you do that with ease.

6 Likes

Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
I love rearing birds must especially chicken, I hate pets but chicken I love them because once they grow , they will definitely end in my potbelly

3 Likes

Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by peekay007: 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
I thought lasota vacine should be administered at the first week,follow by gomboro the other week?
piscesgem:
Day 17 (18/4): I administered first lasota vaccine to them
Weight record
Average: 193.53g
Largest: 234g
Smallest: 119g

1 Like

Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by saintsylve(m): 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
Weldone bro.
The Noilers are special breed with high resistance to diseases and unusual survival rate, infact, if you follow your poultry management regime, non would die self.

And for the consumers, it has a unique local chicken taste .

3 Likes

Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by SMI2020: 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
juniorstar:

At all.. I won't advice anyone without experience to start up with more than 200 birds.. One mistake n u might loose all, even though u get vets around it's best to have the necessary knowledge.. Birds mortality fin make u go village go fight your innocent village people..

3 Likes

Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by PAWG(m): 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
piscesgem:
I would have done this a bit early...but anyways, better late than never

Hmmmn, I don’t know where to start my questioning; how much do fully grown noilers cost?

They don’t grow as big and heavy as broilers do, that’s why I’m asking.
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by bluefilm: 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
What the fuck_ is Noiler?

Is it Broiler or am I missing anything?
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by Nmezor(f): 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
Interesting thread, I love rearing birds

1 Like

Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by tranxo(m): 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
sweetdragon2021:

They are called "Noiler" because the local birds are crossed with the poultry chicken birds called (agric) to generate them.

Understood
I understand the "oiler" is probably from "broiler." But the "N" nko? Nigger?

1 Like

Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by Elsueno: 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
piscesgem:

Yes they do, but are not know to hatch. But, I have read someone who claimed his female Noilers hatched their egg because they were on free range

They do hatch, this am very sure, I just make sure I keep the number of eggs to like 5-7 otherwise, they will keep laying & won't hatch more than that number

1 Like

Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by Elsueno: 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
noeloge82:

Sincerely this birds are not well feed that's why the delay in their egg laying , for birds to lay they must be well feed , kitchen leftover will not do much double their grower intake and support with vitamins they will change soonest

Nah.... strictly on kitchen left over after four weeks, no even vitamins. free range. still lay eggs every 2-3 days till they start brooding... Haven't bought an egg for a long time

2 Likes

Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by Luigi02(m): 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
Pls where can I get a noiler? If I should hatch an egg, would the small chicken see me as his/her mom? Reply fast bcus I really need a pet. Not sure if I can get an Australian rabbit anytime soon, or a dove, some ima make use of a chicken till I get one.

2 Likes

Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by noeloge82(m): 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
Elsueno:

Nah.... strictly on kitchen left over after four weeks, no even vitamins. free range. still lay eggs every 2-3 days till they start brooding... Haven't bought an egg for a long time

You mean your birds are 4 weeks and they started laying
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by Elsueno: 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
noeloge82:

You mean your birds are 4 weeks and they started laying

I meant, I stopped giving them chicken feeds after four weeks, They survive on leftover after dat
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by noeloge82(m): 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
Elsueno:

I meant, I stopped giving them chicken feeds after four weeks, They survive on leftover after dat
Oh...., but that's different from what I responded to because if your using left over it will take very longer time before the birds will start laying compared to someone who is using chicken feed , feeding right quantity
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
vikstandon:
Herbalist is in this room!!!

Lol the MN that wants pure black male fowl what kind of very specific request for fowl is that? I suspected too I'm glad I'm not alone

1 Like

Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by smile11s(m): 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
Lastanza:

When you get into commercial poultry farming like stocking 100 thousand birds, I believe you are still gonna stuck with this ur emotional attachment and see how a single disease will wipe out ur multi million naira investment.

Over time you are gonna get over this ur emotional attachment because I believe at a point in your life(before now) you dreaded how someone will put a knife across the throat of a fowl and slaughter it but now you do that with ease.

That’s not my point. Why can’t you allow the chicken to enjoy The small time this chicken has on this earth before you turn them into bbq? Just imagine that you are a prisoner from birth till you die. Will you develop well and healthy?
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by Burchester: 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
WoW
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by spontane(m): 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
Impressive thread

1 Like

Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by Osanoghodua1: 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
You use hot play to generate heat! Do you pay fixed rate or use prepaid meter or you don't pay bills? It's a very wrong idea.
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by Pitto: 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
Aimolatunde1:
I have a question please.
Do Noilers lay eggs and hatch them like local fowls?
Noiler eggs are meant for household consumption and not for laying. I have a friend that happens to be AMO FSR
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by Gfskw: 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
Good
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by impeccablephili: 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
smile11s:

Na lizard brain you get
But I never imagined myself as a lizard. But in your warped thinking you liked a man to a chicken. And reason you are saying rubbish is because you are a kid, maybe some secondary school boy, and Know nothing about farming.
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by piscesgem(m): 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
Elsueno:

They do hatch, this am very sure, I just make sure I keep the number of eggs to like 5-7 otherwise, they will keep laying & won't hatch more than that number

Ok, I will try this with mine when they start laying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) / 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho / Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.