Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) (43906 Views)

Production Of 4-6weeks Noilers / 10 Facts About Noiler Birds You Don't Know / Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by piscesgem(m): 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
PAWG:

Hmmmn, I don’t know where to start my questioning; how much do fully grown noilers cost?

They don’t grow as big and heavy as broilers do, that’s why I’m asking.

Though I am not raising mine for selling, but matured Noilers sells between 2.5k-5k depending on size and your location
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by piscesgem(m): 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
peekay007:
I thought lasota vacine should be administered at the first week,follow by gomboro the other week?

Oops, that was a mistake, I will modify it now, I actually gave lasota on day 10.
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by smile11s(m): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
impeccablephili:
But I never imagined myself as a lizard. But in your warped thinking you liked a man to a chicken. And reason you are saying rubbish is because you are a kid, maybe some secondary school boy, and Know nothing about farming.

You definitely a lizard. An agama specifically. Na Sango go consume you with fire there
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by piscesgem(m): 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
juniorstar:

How many birds can be reared in 3plots of land?

If your plot is 100x50 then I think you can get up to 4000-5000 birds
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by piscesgem(m): 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
b0rn2fuck:
after a month.mine have been eaten cook indomie, rice, even left over semo and wheats , sometime I give them biscuits because I don't have time running around for one expensive food.infact only one person no fit catch them if Dem begin run. Even if I leave indomie cook and their, Dem go finish the indomie first before them return to their foods and none of them die

Exactly, they will rush left over food rice or beans and leave their food, until they finish it
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by piscesgem(m): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
tofolo:
how do you weigh them?

I use digital weighing scale
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by piscesgem(m): 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Why are they call noiler bird abeg

The only thing I know is the N stands for Nigeria, since its name was inspired from kuroiler, so to make it indigenous to Nigeria, the name was adopted by Amo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by ICTWeb: 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
Luigi02:
Pls where can I get a noiler? If I should hatch an egg, would the small chicken see me as his/her mom? Reply fast bcus I really need a pet. Not sure if I can get an Australian rabbit anytime soon, or a dove, some ima make use of a chicken till I get one.
chicken poo alot and smell. Not a good pet or House keep.

1 Like

Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by impeccablephili: 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
smile11s:

You definitely a lizard. An agama specifically. Na Sango go consume you with fire there
I don't want to do this, but since you asked for it Ecclesiastes 10 vs 8 says anybody that digs a pit shall fall into it. I return your curse back to you and your generation yet unborn. In Jesus name
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by piscesgem(m): 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
cattlefarming01:
How To Spend Less Money On Feeds And Make More Money In Poultry

Are you thinking of closing down your poultry farm because of the high cost of feeding your chicken ?

Have you been spending so much on feeding your chicken and they are not gaining weight ?

You can overcome these challenges by using Poultry - Zyme for your chicken

Poultry - Zyme ensures your chicken eats less feeds, it increases the nutrient available in their feeds which helps your chicken to use the feed efficiently for faster growth.

Poultry - Zyme is very useful for preventing diseases against your chicken.

With the application of Poultry - Zyme to your birds, Poultry farming becomes profitable for you ensuring your birds grow faster while eating lesser feed and also protect your birds against all diseases.

How To Use

Mix 1 bottle of Poultry - Zyme in 1,000 litres of water and serve the birds normally in their drinkers

For more inquiries about our products Visit www.zenithenergyenzyme.com

For delivery of the product to your location, contact us on +2348033492090

Kindly note that I am not affiliated to this, and do not recommend this
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by piscesgem(m): 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
molbic:
Nice one bro but I don't have the patience of rearing chicken

If you have space, give it a try
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by piscesgem(m): 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
samuel19222:
Nice one op

Thank you
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by piscesgem(m): 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
Blesyn22:
How many times do you feed them per day?

Morning, afternoon and night, sometimes morning and evenings, depending on how dey eat
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by piscesgem(m): 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2021
bluefilm:
What the fuck_ is Noiler?

Is it Broiler or am I missing anything?

It is a cross between a cockerel and broiler

1 Like

Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by piscesgem(m): 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
Osanoghodua1:
You use hot play to generate heat! Do you pay fixed rate or use prepaid meter or you don't pay bills? It's a very wrong idea.

The hot plate is not to generate heat, infact it is spoilt, I used it as stand for their lighted charcoal

2 Likes

Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by smile11s(m): 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
impeccablephili:
I don't want to do this, but since you asked for it Ecclesiastes 10 vs 8 says anybody that digs a pit shall fall into it. I return your curse back to you and your generation yet unborn. In Jesus name

Check my signature. Something bad will happen to you this Sunday. Ala ba ni topia
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by DivineTurnAroun(f): 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
Keep it up

1 Like

Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by PAWG(m): 1:07am On Jun 05, 2021
piscesgem:

Though I am not raising mine for selling, but matured Noilers sells between 2.5k-5k depending on size and your location

Okay. They’re hard (almost impossible) to sell at that price at Abuja. They’re not as fleshy as broilers. It was a bad bad bad investment. Im thinking of going for broilers this time

2 Likes

Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by impeccablephili: 2:31am On Jun 05, 2021
smile11s:

Check my signature. Something bad will happen to you this Sunday. Ala ba ni topia
Isaiah 54 vs 17 no weapon formed against me shall prosper, and any tongue that rise against me shall I condemn, by the reason of that word of God, anytime you try any evil against me, that is when you will die.
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by FengChui(m): 2:44am On Jun 05, 2021
Permit me to ask please, how long does it take for Boilers to start laying eggs?

1 Like

Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by bluefilm: 3:59am On Jun 05, 2021
piscesgem:

It is a cross between a cockerel and broiler

Thanks for the clarification.

We learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by Josywhyte: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2021
I love your hustling spirit. Keep it up and you'll soon reap the fruit of your labour. Thumbs up man!

1 Like

Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by Blesyn22(m): 9:33am On Jun 05, 2021
piscesgem:

Morning, afternoon and night, sometimes morning and evenings, depending on how dey eat

Make sure a meal is consumed before serving another because animals hate stale food or better still remove the dirts and a little of new food for them to eat with the old one
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by AbuAeesha: 9:39am On Jun 05, 2021
Aimolatunde1:
I have a question please. Do Noilers lay eggs and hatch them like local fowls?
they do lay eggs betterthan local fowls
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by AbuAeesha: 9:39am On Jun 05, 2021
Aimolatunde1:
I have a question please. Do Noilers lay eggs and hatch them like local fowls?
they do lay eggs betterthan local fowls
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by 2sinepaul: 10:19am On Jun 05, 2021
piscesgem:
On 2nd April 2021, with enough knowledge from nairaland agric/poultry section, I decided to rear Noilers.

So I got 20 noiler birds, just to test the months of extensive research on nairaland and to test the "waters"

Pls where did you get ur birds?
Ll like to get 10 birds
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by piscesgem(m): 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
2sinepaul:

Pls where did you get ur birds?
Ll like to get 10 birds

Got them from a shop that sells DOCs
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by piscesgem(m): 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
Blesyn22:

Make sure a meal is consumed before serving another because animals hate stale food or better still remove the dirts and a little of new food for them to eat with the old one

Yea, that's what I do, once their feeder is empty I it up
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by piscesgem(m): 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
PAWG:

Okay. They’re hard (almost impossible) to sell at that price at Abuja. They’re not as fleshy as broilers. It was a bad bad bad investment. Im thinking of going for broilers this time

Maybe it has to do with your feeding pattern, the only difference is broilers takes lesser time to achieve maximum weight, but Noilers are weighty too when fed well. During last easter I bought 8months (according to the seller) Noilers at 4.5k and they where like 5kg

1 Like

Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by PAWG(m): 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
piscesgem:

Maybe it has to do with your feeding pattern, the only difference is broilers takes lesser time to achieve maximum weight, but Noilers are weighty too when fed well. During last easter I bought 8months (according to the seller) Noilers at 4.5k and they where like 5kg

5kg wow!!!
Re: My Noiler Birds Poultry Experiment (AMO Noilers) by ICTWeb: 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
FengChui:
Permit me to ask please, how long does it take for Boilers to start laying eggs?
if you have 10 they wouldn't start laying at the same time it will scatter. Some will lay 6 months other will join 7 to 8 months later. Depends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) / 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho / Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.