Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

How Useful Is Studying Anatomy In Securing Medicine And Surgery Or Pharmacy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Useful Is Studying Anatomy In Securing Medicine And Surgery Or Pharmacy (640 Views)

How Useful Is/was Your Bachelor's Degree? / Medicine And Surgery: Is It Worth The Attention It Gets? / Can An Average Student Study Medicine And Surgery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Useful Is Studying Anatomy In Securing Medicine And Surgery Or Pharmacy by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 24, 2021
I gained admission to study Anatomy instead of Pharmacy I applied for, I accepted it.
I want to know my chances of converting to either medicine or pharmacy while in school or when am done. ( In Nigerian institutions or Abroad)
Re: How Useful Is Studying Anatomy In Securing Medicine And Surgery Or Pharmacy by Hashabiah: 1:55pm On May 24, 2021
Medical students do a lot of anatomy so your chances may be fair abroad. But as for Nigeria, you may have to write another JAMB. My opinion
Re: How Useful Is Studying Anatomy In Securing Medicine And Surgery Or Pharmacy by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 24, 2021
Hashabiah:
Medical students do a lot of anatomy so your chances may be fair abroad. But as for Nigeria, you may have to write another JAMB. My opinion

So there's no chance of switching to pharmacy or medicine as hyped by the media
Re: How Useful Is Studying Anatomy In Securing Medicine And Surgery Or Pharmacy by Hashabiah: 2:33pm On May 24, 2021
Skyvexkent:

So there's no chance of switching to pharmacy or medicine as hyped by the media
The media is not studying medicine ; they only follow what the university board tells them. And that is not the reality of the Nigerian system
Re: How Useful Is Studying Anatomy In Securing Medicine And Surgery Or Pharmacy by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 24, 2021
Hashabiah:
The media is not studying medicine ; they only follow what the university board tells them. And that is not the reality of the Nigerian system

Alright

In your opinion Anatomy is practically useless in switching to pharmacy or medicine.

What's your advice for someone taking the course
Re: How Useful Is Studying Anatomy In Securing Medicine And Surgery Or Pharmacy by Hashabiah: 3:10pm On May 24, 2021
Skyvexkent:

Alright

In your opinion Anatomy is practically useless in switching to pharmacy or medicine.

What's your advice for someone taking the course
I did not say that. What I said was a degree in Anatomy would be an advantage when applying to universities for medicine and surgery. Most screening boards in universities always consider related courses, and as it stands, anatomy is more related to medicine than pharmacy
Re: How Useful Is Studying Anatomy In Securing Medicine And Surgery Or Pharmacy by DKrown: 5:05pm On May 24, 2021
Hello, i can help you gain admission to study pharmacy in india with ease.
Dm me on whatsapp if interested +919535728144
Re: How Useful Is Studying Anatomy In Securing Medicine And Surgery Or Pharmacy by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 24, 2021
Hashabiah:
I did not say that. What I said was a degree in Anatomy would be an advantage when applying to universities for medicine and surgery. Most screening boards in universities always consider related courses, and as it stands, anatomy is more related to medicine than pharmacy
Alright
I got you now

Thanks for your inputs

(1) (Reply)

I Defended My Phd Thesis In Geology Successfully / How To Prepare For A Competitive Exam / Boarding Vs Day School: Which One Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.