Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Boarding Vs Day School: Which One Is Better? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boarding Vs Day School: Which One Is Better? (583 Views)

A School Which Gives Bsc In Three Session. Is JPTS A Scam Or Legit? / Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? / Is Boarding School Better Than Day School? What Are The Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boarding Vs Day School: Which One Is Better? by doksblog(m): 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
Boarding vs Day School: Are you still contemplating whether to send your kids to boarding or day school? Before now, a lot of individuals believe that boarding schools have the capacity to train a child and inculcate discipline to them.

Nowadays societies are no longer the same and what is happening in boarding schools are clear cut examples. Boarding schools are shifting from morals to morale.

Bullies, maltreatment, gang groups, reckless punishment to drug abuse, have masked once the best approach to quality education.

The death of Sylvester Oromoni, a 12-year old boy that was beating to death at Dowen College in Lagos State, was a clear instance of what boarding school children usually face.

Well, I can’t debunk the assumption that boarding schools instill discipline, after all I went to day school and don’t regret it in anyway.

And my way of life was balanced with the exposure to different lifestyles. Actually those exposures are brain behind my balling ability in daily activities.

And what gave me the edge was that, my parents was there to, MONITOR, CORRECT and PUT ME THROUGH whenever I’m getting it wrong.

However, there has been an ongoing debate on which of the two facilities, that is, the boarding or the day schools, is better for students.

It is a reality that each of the forms has its attendant advantages and disadvantages, but which one is better for you? Find out below

https://doksblog.com/boarding-vs-day-school-which-one-is-better/

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Are Going On Strikes With No Solution In Mind / ASUP Set To Embark On Another Ultimate Strike, Set Date / ASUU: FUTMINNA Student Identity Card Expires amidst the Lingering Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.