Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:14 PM

Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission (16492 Views)

BREAKING!!! IPOB, Oduduwa Launch Joint Volunteer Force, Demand End to Militarisa / South West Development Commission Bill Causes Uproar At The Senate / Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Govts To Create Joint Development Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by Lekison(m): 3:20pm On May 24, 2021
Lagos the land of the good and intelligent Yoruba people

Argue with your ancestors

3 Likes

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by cocolacec(m): 3:23pm On May 24, 2021
inoki247:
Make Lagos sha no let Ogun scam am use him resources build dere road...

As long as Ogun is Yorubaland nothing spoil.Helping your brothers in need is no crime.Next on the list are Oyo,Osun,Ondo,Ekiti,Kwarra,Kogi,Edo and Delta.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by temitope27(m): 3:23pm On May 24, 2021
BSdetector:

Leave the mugu to his ignorance.
no mind am he wan separate us

1 Like

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by KingOKON: 3:27pm On May 24, 2021
Simplyleo:
Good one from the leadership of the two most developed and self sufficient states in the whole of Nigeria. Their self sufficiency didn't drop from the sky, initiatives of this nature and many other intelligent programmes are the brains behind the enviable height.

It could be observed these two states are currently playing host to some economic migrants who missed their ways and are yet to get a good compass for accurate direction.

By the way, when will Abia and Ebonyi launch their joint development commission?

MUMU talk, is it because both are APC wait let one be PDP and let's see how far
Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by hofeshhomes: 3:33pm On May 24, 2021
Nice.
Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by Birminghamvirgo(m): 3:33pm On May 24, 2021
tito44:
Lagos, The No man's land

..argue with ur father

1 Like

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by NgwaManNaaija4L: 3:36pm On May 24, 2021
Simplyleo:
Good one from the leadership of the two most developed and self sufficient states in the whole of Nigeria. Their self sufficiency didn't drop from the sky, initiatives of this nature and many other intelligent programmes are the brains behind the enviable height.

It could be observed these two states are currently playing host to some economic migrants who missed their ways and are yet to get a good compass for accurate direction.

By the way, when will Abia and Ebonyi launch their joint development commission?

Your inferiority complexity won't let you to face their failed leadership rather you must drag Abia in your backwardness.

They should first solve the problem of Agboro before thinking of the creativity capital of Nigeria, the state who gave you and your entire family the insight of what is called shoe when cavemen from your region can't affort made in Italy.

1 Like

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by pacespot(m): 3:38pm On May 24, 2021
Exactly, Lagos should be Ogun, Ogun should be Lagos, they need to decentralize some congested projects going on in Lagos to some neighbouring states. The partnership with Ondo State through the ibeju lekki linking the Ore ports project should also be considered.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by Tomisin666(m): 3:39pm On May 24, 2021
Damn!!!! Like how u nailed this dosser to mud spouting shit grin [quote author=Birminghamvirgo post=102019928][/quote]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by Asianjollof007: 3:40pm On May 24, 2021
tito44:
Lagos, The No man's land
..argue with ur father
No single like for you, loser!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by NgwaManNaaija4L: 3:41pm On May 24, 2021
[s]
OPPPS:

Well said my comrade. Children of hate are busy with UGM as we speak. Either they blame PMB for the under development in Abia state, or they wail about how Asiwaju has been depriving them of the type of JF Kennedy airport at Obiagwu roundabout.
[/s]

I don't think an illiterate like you know the meaning of under development, Lagos as a no man's land without the title of federal capital with the collective money of all Nigerians won't be anywhere near Abia in terms of development, what is even Lagos known for if not their transport network controlled by Omo ole Agboros.
Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by tito44: 3:41pm On May 24, 2021
Asianjollof007:

No single like for you, loser!

Like chaser. I don't need ur validation to prove that Lagos is a no man's land. If e pain u, lagoon is close by
Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by BSdetector: 3:42pm On May 24, 2021
cocolacec:

As long as Ogun is Yorubaland nothing spoil.Helping your brothers in need is no crime.Next on the list are Oyo,Osun,Ondo,Ekiti,Kwara,Kogi,Edo and Delta.

1 Like

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by OgbanjeProphet: 3:43pm On May 24, 2021
BSdetector:

Oyetola was a Muslim, makinde was a Christian.....they came together to sort out the issue with the state university. Both governors of lagos and ogun were groomed by a muslim named tinubu....mwe don't do that shit in the south west.

Keep tribalism out of this Boko. I am not one of those that belittle the Yoruba nation.

To me Yoruba is great.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by BSdetector: 3:45pm On May 24, 2021
OgbanjeProphet:

Keep tribalism out of this Boko. I am not one of those that belittle the Yoruba nation.

To me Yoruba is the best.

Then what do you mean by the religious, islamophobic statement you made...
Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by sammirano: 3:46pm On May 24, 2021
Ipob media
Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by sammirano: 3:49pm On May 24, 2021
Simplyleo:

Abia and Ebonyi you say! Abia hate Ebonyi more than igbos hate Yorubas. These people are born with HATRED.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by OPPPS: 3:52pm On May 24, 2021
NgwaManNaaija4L:
[s][/s]

I don't think an illiterate like you know the meaning of under development, Lagos as a no man's land without the title of federal capital with the collective money of all Nigerians won't be anywhere near Abia in terms of development, what is even Lagos known for if not their transport network controlled by Omo ole Agboros.
Illiterate means, a person that can not read nor write. Who's now illiterate between two of us? Upper Iweka IPoB tout
Pigs will forever remain a pig. That's why we don't roll with pigs here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by iampeterben(m): 3:52pm On May 24, 2021
Sincerely brother
Sleekfingers:

We wey never tar our road finish for lagos....na ogun state road we go come dey do........

Do you know that ogun state is the most industralized state in nigeria? I dont know wetin present and past governor dey do with all the money.........ogun state need to do more in the aspect of roads, transportation

1 Like

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by NgwaManNaaija4L: 3:54pm On May 24, 2021
OPPPS:

Illiterate means, a person that can not read nor write. Who's now illiterate between two of us?
Pigs will forever remain a pig. That's why we don't roll with pigs here

Your family are all pigs because you are inferior to me, that's how I consider you guys, infact pig is better than you by far, bloody illiterate.
Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by plaindealer: 3:56pm On May 24, 2021
NgwaManNaaija4L:

Your inferiority complexity won't let you to face their failed leadership rather you must drag Abia in your backwardness.

They should first solve the problem of Agboro before thinking of the creativity capital of Nigeria, the state who gave you and your entire family the insight of what is called shoe when cavemen from your region can't [b]affort made in Italy[/b].

This is too comical..

So, na village Igbos introduce shoes to Nigeria.

grin grin grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by OPPPS: 3:56pm On May 24, 2021
NgwaManNaaija4L:

Your family are all pigs because you are inferior to me, that's how I consider you guys, infact pig is better than you by far, bloody illiterate.
Check the meaning of illiterate. Local champion. This is the more reason we don't roll in the same mud with pigs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by OPPPS: 3:57pm On May 24, 2021
plaindealer:

This is too comical..

grin grin grin

Kindly ignore the chest beater. It's in their blood
Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by plaindealer: 4:01pm On May 24, 2021
NgwaManNaaija4L:
[s][/s]

Lagos stopped being the FC decades ago so why do you Igbos still cry and moan FC as a defense mechanism for the backwardness in your states and excuse for your horrible governors?

The federal capital is not the governor of Lagos, governors are the smartest, most credible and competent public administrators in Nigeria, they are responsible for Lagos being a great state, their policies and hard are responsible for what Lagos iis today, unlike your kerosene and wheelbarrow policy ipob governors.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by NgwaManNaaija4L: 4:01pm On May 24, 2021
OPPPS:

Check the meaning of illiterate. Local champion. This is the more reason we don't roll in the same mud with pigs

I don't take copy and paste imposters serious you illiterate bloody tree climber inferior half breed.
Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by plaindealer: 4:02pm On May 24, 2021
OPPPS:

Kindly ignore the chest beater. It's in their blood

That wasn't even chest-beating, that was just idiocy, ignorance and dumb talk.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by NgwaManNaaija4L: 4:04pm On May 24, 2021
plaindealer:

This is too comical..

grin grin grin

Tell me one state from your region with history of creativity or shoe making or keep shut for life.
Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by NgwaManNaaija4L: 4:06pm On May 24, 2021
[s]
plaindealer:

Lagos stopped being the FC decades ago so why do you Igbos still cry and moan FC as a defense mechanism for the backwardness in your states and excuse for your horrible governors?

The federal capital is not the governor of Lagos, governors are the smartest, most credible and competent public administrators in Nigeria, they are responsible for Lagos being a great state, their policies and hard are responsible for what Lagos iis today, unlike your kerosene and wheelbarrow policy ipob governors.

[/s]

So we should forget that collective wealth of Nigeria made it what it is today? Dream on or return it to the condition state the Binis founded it, parasite from Osun claiming Lagos.
Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by plaindealer: 4:08pm On May 24, 2021
NgwaManNaaija4L:
[s][/s]

So we should forget that collective wealth of Nigeria made it what it is today? Dream on or return it to the condition state the Binis founded it, parasite from Osun claiming Lagos.

What is the collective wealth of Nigeria you Igbos keep blabbing about? Please tell us.

I thought you Igbos are the richest, the smartest and the most industrious?
Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by OPPPS: 4:10pm On May 24, 2021
NgwaManNaaija4L:

Tell me one state from your region with history of creativity or shoe making or keep shut for life.
Shame una no get. So creativity of shoe is all you have to brag on here? Where there are Armoured car factory in Ogun state and the rest of them. Truly it's not good to roll in the same mud with low life pig
No wonder Ossisioma fly over bridge has been under construction since Ikpeazu came to power in 2015.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by plaindealer: 4:12pm On May 24, 2021
NgwaManNaaija4L:

So, shoemaking in abia means Igbos introduced shoes to Nigeria and Nigerians?

Stay away from drugs, it's bad for your mental health.

grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Refund Of Money Spent On Projects In Imo Airport / Sheriff’s Faction Moves To Displace Ize-Iyamu In Edo Guber / Court Stops NASS, Police, DSS From Taking Over Edo Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.