Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,727 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission (16535 Views)

BREAKING!!! IPOB, Oduduwa Launch Joint Volunteer Force, Demand End to Militarisa / South West Development Commission Bill Causes Uproar At The Senate / Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Govts To Create Joint Development Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by OPPPS: 4:15pm On May 24, 2021
plaindealer:

So, shoemaking in abia means Igbos introduced shoes to Nigeria and Nigerians?

Stay away from drugs, it's bad for your mental health.

grin grin
Truly these Igbos don't have anything upstairs ataall.
You can imagine the rubbish the boy is writing here

5 Likes

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by NgwaManNaaija4L: 4:17pm On May 24, 2021
plaindealer:

So, shoemaking in abia means Igbos introduced shoes to Nigeria and Nigerians?

Stay away from drugs, it's bad for your mental health.

grin grin

I ask you to mention one state from your region and you can't, who should be ashamed now..stop opening your ugly teeth anyhow.
Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by plaindealer: 4:17pm On May 24, 2021
OPPPS:

Truly these Igbos don't have anything upstairs ataall.
You can imagine the rubbish the boy is writing here

I just think they are mentally underdeveloped.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by NgwaManNaaija4L: 4:20pm On May 24, 2021
OPPPS:

Shame una no get. So creativity of shoe is all you have to brag on here? Where there are Armoured car factory in Ogun state and the rest of them. Truly it's not good to roll in the same mud with low life pig
No wonder Ossisioma fly over bridge has been under construction since Ikpeazu came to power in 2015.

Look at this mumu, someone that haven't crossed his miserable state before talking about Abia, by the way which state do you come from?

Amoured factory kill you there....when did that started, your useless profos trucks I think..
Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by plaindealer: 4:22pm On May 24, 2021
NgwaManNaaija4L:

I ask you to mention one state from your region and you can't, who should be ashamed now..stop opening your ugly teeth anyhow.

Of what relevance was your dumb and unintelligent question? What is village shoemaking in dirty, rotten and stinking abia to the massively industrial, productive and rich SW?

Ogun state's economy without Lagos is larger than all your SE ipob states combined.

Abeg stick to your kerosene and wheelbarrow situation..

grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by NgwaManNaaija4L: 4:22pm On May 24, 2021
plaindealer:

What is the collective wealth of Nigeria you Igbos keep blabbing about? Please tell us.

I thought you Igbos are the richest, the smartest and the most industrious?

Yes, most industrious, kill yourself over it and that's the reason they have bought even the graves in Lagos..coward lazy muslim boy from Osun.
Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by plaindealer: 4:24pm On May 24, 2021
NgwaManNaaija4L:

Yes, most industrious, kill yourself over it and that's the reason they have bought even the graves in Lagos..coward lazy muslim boy from Osun.

The new chest-beating is Igbos don buy graves in Lagos...

Igbos go kill pesin with lafta for real...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by Factshunter: 4:25pm On May 24, 2021
plaindealer:

Of what relevance was your dumb and unintelligent question? What is village shoemaking in dirty, rotten and stinking abia to the massively industrial, productive and rich SW?

Ogun state's economy without Lagos is larger than all your SE ipob states combined.

grin grin

Imao!!! grin
Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by NgwaManNaaija4L: 4:25pm On May 24, 2021
plaindealer:

grin grin

I said mention your state you are here forming all around.

Look at poor things claiming wise, Igbos are dominating you in your region without you poor rats crossing over to invest there only selling agbo you can and you are here saying the economy of a state without fonctioning airport is bigger than south east that gave you oil to live..you must be foolish.
Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by NgwaManNaaija4L: 4:27pm On May 24, 2021
plaindealer:

The new chest-beating is Igbos don buy graves in Lagos...

Igbos go kill pesin with lafta for real...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes, majority of boys from your tribe are all house boys to Igbos in the street I visited the last time they can't afford 100 naira and zero creative and Igbos there are drving benz on the same street.

If not mouth you have nothing to show.
Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by OPPPS: 4:34pm On May 24, 2021
NgwaManNaaija4L:

I said mention your state you are here forming all around.

Look at poor things claiming wise, Igbos are dominating you in your region without you poor rats crossing over to invest there only selling agbo you can and you are here saying the economy of a state without fonctioning airport is bigger than south east that gave you oil to live..you must be foolish.
Igbos are dominating yet you still wail everyday of being marginalised? Who do una this ?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 24, 2021
plaindealer:

Lagos stopped being the FC decades ago so why do you Igbos still cry and moan FC as a defense mechanism for the backwardness in your states and excuse for your horrible governors?

The federal capital is not the governor of Lagos, governors are the smartest, most credible and competent public administrators in Nigeria, they are responsible for Lagos being a great state, their policies and hard are responsible for what Lagos iis today, unlike your kerosene and wheelbarrow policy ipob governors.

Igbos make a lot of noise about being intelligent but I never see proof of it at all.

Some of the most brilliant students in the finest academic institutions, plus universally credible political think tanks, of the world have written thesis and case studies about the transformation of Lagos.

I m yet to see a single study credit the turn around and growth of Lagos to its former capital status or it's reality of being the most populous melting pot in Nigeria as Igbos love to do to deny Yoruba administrators credit.

Instead it is always Tinubu and Fashola credited as the fathers of modern Lagos responsible for the transformation of the State with innovative, visionary and focused leadership.

Igbos are just an irredeemablly bitter people. Sad thing is they disgrace themselves everywhere worldwide with their aberrant and unreasonable behaviour.

The hateful minds of Igbos will always leave them cursed with bad leaders and a wretched homeland of SE Nigeria that Igbos will keep running away from when they turn 11.

This is because when you hate others blindly, as the Igbos do, you also blind yourself to learning beneficial and developmental things from them you can use to better your own life and situation.

https://successfulsocieties.princeton.edu/publications/remaking-neglected-megacity-civic-transformation-lagos-state-1999-2012

Remaking a Neglected Megacity: A Civic Transformation in Lagos State, 1999-2012

Two successively elected governors, Bola Tinubu and Babatunde Fashola, worked in tandem to set the state on a new course. Beginning in 1999, their administrations overhauled city governance, raised new revenues, improved security and sanitation, reduced traffic, expanded infrastructure and transit, and attracted global investment. By following through on their promises to constituents and forging a new civic contract between Lagos and its taxpayers, Tinubu and Fashola laid the foundations of a functional, livable, and sustainable metropolis.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 24, 2021
BSdetector:

Oyetola was a Muslim, makinde was a Christian.....they came together to sort out the issue with the state university. Both governors of lagos and ogun were groomed by a muslim named tinubu....mwe don't do that shit in the south west.
You are wise.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by NgwaManNaaija4L: 4:43pm On May 24, 2021
OPPPS:

Igbos are dominating yet you still wail everyday of being marginalised? Who do una this ?

marginalised by who? Forget the noise you can't marginalised someone that controls even your daily bread. Keep kwayet there low class animal.

I'm your colonial master.
Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 24, 2021
temitope27:
Lagos na ogun, ogun na Lagos, some live in Lagos and work in ogun and vice versa, so they re benefiting from each other
Correct!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by OgbanjeProphet: 4:45pm On May 24, 2021
BSdetector:

Then what do you mean by the religious, islamophobic statement you made...
I think say na human being I dey mention sef shocked
Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by Simplyleo: 4:48pm On May 24, 2021
NgwaManNaaija4L:

Look at this mumu, someone that haven't crossed his miserable state before talking about Abia, by the way which state do you come from?

Amoured factory kill you there....when did that started, your useless profos trucks I think..
You have been warned to stop using Aba made engrish on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by OPPPS: 4:52pm On May 24, 2021
Simplyleo:

The boy na true ABA made

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by NgwaManNaaija4L: 4:55pm On May 24, 2021
Simplyleo:

Since you don't know the meaning it shows that you are a stark illiterate.

Since someone has already started something in the past and a start is done once and so it has to be in past form.

Don't wait when I will mention when did it start to understand a simple English.

Do you now see your life with broken free education.
Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by hopexter(m): 4:57pm On May 24, 2021
PussyKing:
Tinubu is a traitor

Then what will you call Orji uzor Kalu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by OPPPS: 4:58pm On May 24, 2021
NgwaManNaaija4L:

Since you don't know the meaning it shows that you are a stark illiterate.

Since someone has already started something in the past and a start is done once and so it has to be in past form.

Don't wait when I will mention when did it start to understand a simple English.

Do you now see your life with broken free education.
Your English teacher must definitely be ashamed of you. " When did they started" This kind ABA made grammar ehhh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by NgwaManNaaija4L: 4:59pm On May 24, 2021
OPPPS:

Your English teacher must definitely be ashamed of you.

Because you can't understand a simple English, you must be a primary 6 drop out.
Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by OPPPS: 5:00pm On May 24, 2021
NgwaManNaaija4L:

Because you can't understand a simple English, you must be a primary 6 drop out.
Typical ABA lazy youth. "When did they started" and you are here still defending your blunder. Who's now a dropout among us?
You see why we often ignore most of you on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by NgwaManNaaija4L: 5:03pm On May 24, 2021
OPPPS:

Typical ABA lazy youth. "When did they started"
You see why we often ignore most of you on Nairaland

The correct word is,do you see why.

Typical Yoruba/fulani education..no wonder you guys are no where to be found in terms of best students in the country. Illiterate.
Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by OPPPS: 5:05pm On May 24, 2021
NgwaManNaaija4L:

The correct word is,do you see why.

Typical Yoruba/fulani education..no wonder you guys are no where to be found in terms of best students in the country. Illiterate.
It's waste of time engaging ABA road side shoe maker like you. I have seen it all with the little conversation here

1 Like

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by NgwaManNaaija4L: 5:07pm On May 24, 2021
OPPPS:

It's waste of time engaging a low life like you. I have seen it all with the little conversation here

Lol, now it's waste of time because I have corrected you dummy. I think you are smart...Bloody illiterate.
Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by Simplyleo: 5:08pm On May 24, 2021
NgwaManNaaija4L:

The correct word is, do you see why.

So the emboldened is a word?

And you even call others illiterates.

Oppps, just ignore this one.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by 1manuel(m): 5:09pm On May 24, 2021
NgwaManNaaija4L:

marginalised by who? Forget the noise you can't marginalised someone that controls even your daily bread. Keep kwayet there low class animal.

I'm your colonial master.
Nawa o

Your English dey burst my head grin

4 Likes

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by NgwaManNaaija4L: 5:11pm On May 24, 2021
1manuel:

Nawa o

Why not, when you took all your lesson under a tree.
Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by OPPPS: 5:20pm On May 24, 2021
1manuel:

Nawa o

That boy ehhhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by OPPPS: 5:23pm On May 24, 2021
Simplyleo:

So the emboldened is a word?

And you even call others illiterates.

Oppps, just ignore this one.
The boy ehhhh
Re: Lagos And Ogun Launch Joint Development Commission by 1manuel(m): 5:30pm On May 24, 2021
NgwaManNaaija4L:

Why not, when you took all your lesson under a tree.
Miland, ikeja, lagos
Sacred heart, enugu
Lizben, lagos
Surulere sec school, lagos
Army day sec school, enugu

Do any of them sounds like tree to you?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek / Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account / Governor Dickson Celebrates Valentine In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.