Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Nigeria Flight Ban To Uae - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Flight Ban To Uae (437 Views)

Emirates Ban: FG Announces Possible Resumption Of Flights To UAE / Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad / FG Extends Flight Ban By Four Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Flight Ban To Uae by marcus0123: 2:38pm On May 24, 2021
Hello Nairalander,
Please does anyone have issues of flight ban to uae.I have similar issues travelling out from Nigeria to UAE and this really affecting me now.If anyone have similar experiences let shares thanks
Re: Nigeria Flight Ban To Uae by Pierocash(m): 2:47pm On May 24, 2021
Fly to Ghana,and move to UAE from Accra
Re: Nigeria Flight Ban To Uae by 1billionman: 3:42pm On May 24, 2021
Can't wait for them to lift the ban seriously sad sad
Following through Benin Republic is expensive
Re: Nigeria Flight Ban To Uae by marcus0123: 3:44pm On May 24, 2021
Yeah, but the company wants to work my visa direct to Nigeria.Them did not accept the route from Nigeria to Ghana then to UAE.
Re: Nigeria Flight Ban To Uae by Samsideen1: 3:59pm On May 24, 2021
marcus0123:
Yeah, but the company wants to work my visa direct to Nigeria.Them did not accept the route from Nigeria to Ghana then to UAE.
we still waiting for june 1 maybe they will lift the ban.
Re: Nigeria Flight Ban To Uae by marcus0123: 6:31pm On May 24, 2021
I pray government should life the ban soon.Internation job and business have been affected with the so called ban.

(1) (Reply)

Top 7 Benefits Of Renting A Car In Dubai / Please Help Me To Confirm If This Is A Scam / Kenya Herd Of Elephant In 1976 Comp Compare To Recent Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.