Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better (27440 Views)

Cooking Gas Business Or Keke / Should I Take This Banking Job Offer? Pls Come In And Advise / Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Kelvin125(m): 5:47pm On May 24, 2021
Yes
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by BarrElChapo(m): 5:47pm On May 24, 2021
What exactly meaningful can one do with a 40k salary in this climes ?
DDDEnterprises:

And is he sure he stands a better chance of doing something reasonable with the Keke or any other business for that matter?

perhaps the reason why he's not doing something reasonable is because of a fault in his character and management skills and not the job and if he were to venture into another thing with those "faults", he will still not do anything reasonable.

I advise him to check himself well first. His present job, the benefits he gets from it, how's he managing it? What kinda lifestyle does he live?

And which one, banking or keke, gives a better promise of a brighter future or can help him secure a connection to a bigger deal?

let him think wisely before making any decision.

3 Likes

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by 3RNEST(m): 5:48pm On May 24, 2021
Franky001:
Good day, my Nairaland family.
I need your urgent advice on this, i have a friend that has been working with a bank close to 2 years now, on a 40k monthly salary, he is deliberating on quitting the banking job and collect a keke NAPEP on a hire purchase, which I feel is far better than the banking job.
My own advice for him is to leave the banking job.
please i need more advice from you guys and I might likely get advice from experienced people, that's why i am here.

Thank You.
another one grin grin
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by fk001(m): 5:48pm On May 24, 2021
I don't understand the type of thread hitting FP these days.

Similar thread was on FP some hours ago.

1 Like

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by RedAlert08(m): 5:49pm On May 24, 2021
q
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by zicoraads: 5:50pm On May 24, 2021
Franky001:

main reason why he wants to leave, we have friends that are doing the same thing, and they are doing fine.
Please, I beg you, ignore everyone saying he should remain in the bank job, tell him to go for the keke.

He'll only be in a useless rat race if he remains in the bank. The keke is way way better, especially if he's the type that really hustles.

1 Like

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by olmoRoc: 5:51pm On May 24, 2021
Could you not combine both?
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by 9jaRealist: 5:54pm On May 24, 2021
Franky001:
Good day, my Nairaland family.
I need your urgent advice on this, i have a friend that has been working with a bank close to 2 years now, on a 40k monthly salary, he is deliberating on quitting the banking job and collect a keke NAPEP on a hire purchase, which I feel is far better than the banking job.
My own advice for him is to leave the banking job.
please i need more advice from you guys and I might likely get advice from experienced people, that's why i am here.

Thank You.

Hope it’s not in Lagos...
Because they’re banning Keke soon.
>

1 Like

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by emmnprince(m): 5:55pm On May 24, 2021
pretydiva:
40k banking job with all the stress involved shocked. Biko he should take the keke. It will also give him time to look/apply for other jobs

Pretydiva has spoken!

Keke riding also get stress too! Lagos life in short na stress. Na to choose your own stress Excel under am na im be the koko!

P.S. I doubt if you will choose to marry a keke riderman over a bank workerman. This I doubt.

3 Likes

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:56pm On May 24, 2021
Are you advised me grin

post=102023717:
Follow ya mind!

Simple sturvs!!

Who be ya bro Opeyemi, Nairaland finest tongue tongue tongue
Wahala pikin! tongue
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by emmancecute(m): 5:56pm On May 24, 2021
If your guy can drive, its better to do uber/taxify. He stands the opportunity to meet people and his communication skills/ attitude might even help him secure something better. He will earn more than 40k monthly that I can guarantee. Note that it might not be rosy in the begining cos he will need to pay his dues especially if he is in Lagos but with time, he will master the hustle and his earnings will increase. There's a uber thread in the business section if he needs more insight. Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Topmaike007(m): 5:56pm On May 24, 2021
How much is a new Bajaj Re 250 self anyone with latest price should dm me pls
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by afroniger: 5:56pm On May 24, 2021
Tell him not to quit the banking job yet. But he should show more ambition. Instead of driving the keke he can give it out on hire-purchase basis. And in the mean time he can leverage on the experience he has gained in that banking sector to setup a consultancy business to some of the bank customers. Nobody that has worked in a bank setting should ever have to deliberately choose to go and start driving keke. That's like going backwards in life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by emonis88: 5:57pm On May 24, 2021
madridguy:
Tell him to continue with his banking job. Keke is not that easy as you think. Staying in the cooperate environment will open many ways for him than riding keke.
Abeg people make una tell am o! Especially when d keke start giving u problems, and agbero go collect more of ur makings.
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by nathaniel27(m): 5:58pm On May 24, 2021
Keke napep
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by emmancecute(m): 5:58pm On May 24, 2021
afroniger:
Tell him not to quit the banking job yet. But he should show more ambition. Instead of driving the keke he can give it out on hire-purchase basis. And in the mean time he can leverage on the experience he has gained in that banking sector to setup a consultancy business to some of the bank customers. Nobody that has worked in a bank setting should ever have to deliberately choose to go and start driving keke. That's like going backwards in life.
he plans taking the keke on hire purchase, Story could have been better if he already or afford one.

3 Likes

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by tolguy(m): 5:59pm On May 24, 2021
CivilianJTF:

Keke napep!!!

Hope you know what working in a bank entails. I believe you know! And I bet you wouldn't want to sacrifice a lot just to be paid #40k at the end of 30 days.

Honouring a #40k job just to be in a corporate environment is nothing but 'Pure Modern Slavery'.

With proper management and discipline, you can have an appreciable savings with your Keke Napep and from there enter in to something bigger.

White-collar job is a Scam!
well said
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by emmnprince(m): 5:59pm On May 24, 2021
davodyguy:

This advise is for you and not any friend.

Just come out straight.

Hope you're aware that with the ongoing transportation reforms in Lagos State, keke Napep, 'okada' and 'Danfo' would soon be off Lagos roads within the next few months to years

As far as Lagos is concerned, such reforms won't last in a populated state. Coupled with the fact that . . . There are some places that will still need their services.

2 Likes

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 24, 2021
madridguy:
Tell him to continue with his banking job. Keke is not that easy as you think. Staying in the cooperate environment will open many ways for him than riding Keke.
I can't wake up and leave my house every day for 40k a month. Even Okada boys earn more than that

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by tolguy(m): 6:00pm On May 24, 2021
go for keke napep no doubt
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by orgylover: 6:01pm On May 24, 2021
enough of this type of post na
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by CloudResident(m): 6:01pm On May 24, 2021
A 40k job in a bank is a contract job! Fact.
Banks contract job is glorified slavery. Yes.
There go with keke Napep.if you channel your energy into it and with God on your side, a 40k/month banker will be saying sir to you in a few years time, especially when you have expanded. Trust me and don't waste your productive years. If you have ears listen
Contract jobs in the bank is evil I repeat!
May God pave a better way for those presently entangled there.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by ford101: 6:03pm On May 24, 2021
Between laundry business and buying a Nigerian used golf3 for taxi which is better or more profitable.
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by PussyKing(m): 6:03pm On May 24, 2021
Go for Keke Driver
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by 9jaRealist: 6:05pm On May 24, 2021
CivilianJTF:
Keke napep!!!

Hope you know what working in a bank entails. I believe you know! And I bet you wouldn't want to sacrifice a lot just to be paid #40k at the end of 30 days.

Honouring a #40k job just to be in a corporate environment is nothing but 'Pure Modern Slavery'.

With proper management and discipline, you can have an appreciable savings with your Keke Napep and from there enter in to something bigger.

White-collar job is a Scam!

Only if the only value in your life is money...
The knowledge, discipline, professionalism, connections, etc., cultivated in a good professional setting is invaluable.

Don’t just go to a professional job to collect salary...
Go there to develop your professional and interpersonal skills, and to set you up for your OWN future (even if self-employed).
>
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Karozy: 6:06pm On May 24, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

And is he sure he stands a better chance of doing something reasonable with the Keke or any other business for that matter?

perhaps the reason why he's not doing something reasonable is because of a fault in his character and management skills and not the job and if he were to venture into another thing with those "faults", he will still not do anything reasonable.

I advise him to check himself well first. His present job, the benefits he gets from it, how's he managing it? What kinda lifestyle does he live?

And which one, banking or keke, gives a better promise of a brighter future or can help him secure a connection to a bigger deal?

What are you saying pls, what makes you think something is wrong with the guy in the first place, how much is 40k, is it a big money for someone to spend couple with the high rate of inflation in the country. There is no fault with the guy abeg, the money is damn small

2 Likes

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 24, 2021
What reasonable thing could he have done with 40k salary? Why are you been inconsiderate?

DDDEnterprises:

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 24, 2021
So in 2 years, he couldn't save anything to add up and buy his own Keke? Honestly Banking job in Nigeria is not worth your time. He better keep that suit and certificate one side and hit the streets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by saintruky(m): 6:07pm On May 24, 2021
Na bank job vs bolt vs keke na dey reign today?
Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by geezynoni: 6:07pm On May 24, 2021
40k 2 yrs...na security?...Omo

1 Like

Re: N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better by 9jaRealist: 6:09pm On May 24, 2021
justosee:
I can't wake up and leave my house every day for 40k a month. Even Okada boys earn more than that

At least you can wake up...
Over 600 deaths in Okada accidents last year, and almost 200 already by April this year!
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Union Bank 2016 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Urgent Info About Royalcon / 7 Emerging Tech Jobs That Are Going To Pay Well In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.