Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues (39523 Views)

Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons / US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack / U.S. Asks Citizens To Leave Ethiopia As Soon As Possible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues by wink2015(m): 4:15pm On May 24, 2021
STUDY IN BELARUS
Re: Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues by atiku4President(m): 4:15pm On May 24, 2021
michaellovaldo:
Buhari should say something as well!

I'm sure there are Nigerians on that plane as well.
He has said something. He said he is shocked. What again do you want to hear?
Re: Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues by seyz91(m): 4:16pm On May 24, 2021
grin
michaellovaldo:

Re: Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues by pickatyouu: 4:16pm On May 24, 2021
Guess belarus president sees buhari as his mentor

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues by seunny4lif(m): 4:20pm On May 24, 2021
As if Belarus care about the EU
The EU needs Belarus more due to Russia importation bans on all EU foods.
EU exports foods to Belarus then those goods are exported it to Russia without Custom checking it.
Ukraine with all the noise still needs Russia till now because their biggest trading partner is still Russia not EU because there are nothing Ukraine can offer EU as they already lost their industries to main land Russia.
Guyman02:

The world is changing, the West is losing the media control and narrative, how many times do you watch CNN or BBC these days and how much trust do you have in their broadcast, if it's that easy how come Navalny has not become Russian President.
Belarus has Russia behind them and the West has little control over them, their exports is most to Russian and Asian markets and not EU

3 Likes

Re: Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues by michaellovaldo(m): 4:26pm On May 24, 2021
atiku4President:

He has said something. He said he is shocked. What again do you want to hear?

He needs to call Belarus's President directly.

We are the Giant of Africa and he should let me know that we don't play with our Brothers/sisters lives.
Re: Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues by Peppysco: 4:27pm On May 24, 2021
Patiently waiting for Buhari to make his own comments. Wetin I dey even talk self, shey aboki don even address us ontop all the gbege wey dey happen for here? I beg, make he remain quiet for where he dey
Re: Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues by owobokiri(m): 4:29pm On May 24, 2021
Is this really unprecedented?
American warplanes forced the Peruvian presidential plane to land in Europe few years ago under one Obama and had the plane searched!

2 Likes

Re: Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues by owobokiri(m): 4:32pm On May 24, 2021
Is this really unprecedented?
American warplanes forced the Bolivian presidential plane to land in Europe few years ago under one Obama in hunt of one Snowden and had the plane searched!

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues by shogsman(m): 4:41pm On May 24, 2021
Olatunji1929:
I'm waiting for Nigeria govt to conderm Belarus but why is it difficult for these super power country to conderm their allies when they did something wrong?like Russia like usa
Russia or,so you expect countries like UK to rebuke a country that is as big as a continent,with the highest nuclear arsenal on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues by oladipuposadeeq(m): 4:42pm On May 24, 2021
Belial06:
The EU just looking so confused by now
the world itself is confused i hope world war 3 would not start soon because I never enjoy anything for this life mehn and suffer don tire me ooooooo undecided
Re: Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues by Guyman02: 4:46pm On May 24, 2021
seunny4lif:
As if Belarus care about the EU
The EU needs Belarus more due to Russia importation bans on all EU foods.
EU exports foods to Belarus then those goods are exported it to Russia without Custom checking it.
Ukraine with all the noise still needs Russia till now because their biggest trading partner is still Russia not EU because there are nothing Ukraine can offer EU as they already lost their industries to main land Russia.
Thanks for understanding international politics, Polish farmers are suffering because of Russia ban on their produce, Ukraine cannot even be admitted to EU because its broke and their products can't meet EU standard.
Belarus arrested that guy because a recent report exposed him of collecting money from EU to organise anti Govt protests

5 Likes

Re: Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:50pm On May 24, 2021
sylve11:
Will there ever be peace in this world? sad cool
Never. Things are bound to get worse according to the Bible
Re: Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 24, 2021
Re: Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues by seunny4lif(m): 4:53pm On May 24, 2021
The guy called for killing all the police officers in Belarus and he went as far as uploading their families.
He posted special forces houses and their family and told people where to find them.
DW and BBC even talked about it.
The guy is a terrorist for that.
EU are lap dog of the USA
Italy, Greece, and Austria leaders are fighting for the sanctions to be lifted.
Turkey is the biggest winner in the fight btw EU and Russia.

Guyman02:

Thanks for understanding international politics, Polish farmers are suffering because of Russia ban on their produce, Ukraine cannot even be admitted to EU because its broke and their products can't meet EU standard.
Belarus arrested that because a recent report exposed of collecting money from EU to organise anti Govt protests

3 Likes

Re: Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues by Hespee93: 4:55pm On May 24, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
They made the miscreant of a journalist more popular. I see him becoming a future president if he contest because the global community in his favour will want to listen to him. No thanks to a stupid decision by the government that lend him a voice

Just imagine how these hypocrates jumping out of no where to react to force plane landing and arresting of a journalist.

Where were they during the Israel and Palestine crises?

5 Likes

Re: Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues by tonididdy(m): 4:59pm On May 24, 2021
All of this leadership stubbornness is gradually getting out of hand.
Leaders no longer have respecT for the rule of law and governing ethics .
It pains me there is no body anywhere in the world that takes actions against these indiacrimate and tyrannic act of leaders all over the world.
When I mean actions, I mean forcefully gaining entry into a country and extracting the leader .
If these are not curtailed, it will be worst when Nigerian leaders start their own.
�❓
Re: Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues by Guyman02: 4:59pm On May 24, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
They made the miscreant of a journalist more popular. I see him becoming a future president if he contest because the global community in his favour will want to listen to him. No thanks to a stupid decision by the government that lend him a voice
Do you know that the same meddlesome EU forced the plane of Bolivia President to land while searching for Edward Snowden?

3 Likes

Re: Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues by Danny50: 5:01pm On May 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues by Quelme: 5:08pm On May 24, 2021
Minjim:
Russia is obviously not a democracy for supporting this absurdity
When the US and their allies do same, it is not absurdity? Don't know when you guys will stop falling for this Western MSM crap.

2 Likes

Re: Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues by leofab(f): 5:19pm On May 24, 2021
Augla1:
this Belarus Presidio go collect this period de way I dey see am

But wait ooo, I no see Bubu talk there.
We would have read something 'like; the presidency condemns..... Through his minister of information Lie Mohammed or Garbage Shehu'
real nations are taking abeg... but be failed nations.. did you see any shit-hole country there grin
Re: Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues by WorldRichest: 5:24pm On May 24, 2021
Itohanmiwa:
And on the last days Nations shall rise against Nations.

Even on the first days, nations rose against nations. The Jews fought many wars, likewise the Arabs, the Greeks, e.t.c. And those happened in the early days.

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues by GeneralPula: 5:37pm On May 24, 2021
Flier:
The world is becoming dangerous everyday
I have never heard of such things in the past

No Nairaland or internet in the past for you, I guess.

The world has always been like this. Once you’re a true activist, they’ll surely wanna kill you if they can’t buy you..

They killed MalcomX and other true activist in the past..

2 Likes

Re: Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues by emmnprince(m): 5:44pm On May 24, 2021
michaellovaldo:

If Buhari said something, una go talk condemn am say how that one take concern am or how e take stop the Fulani herdsmen or security issues. Now e never talk, una want him to talk.

Our own military aircraft wey crash nko with some suspicion surrounding the crash nko! Make una go investigate am!
Re: Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:48pm On May 24, 2021
Hespee93:

Just imagine how these hypocrates jumping out of no where to react to force plane landing and arresting of a journalist.

Where were they during the Israel and Palestine crises?
Israel na their ally na the hypocrites nor go fit talk grin

4 Likes

Re: Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues by toxtimmy: 6:05pm On May 24, 2021
That's why Buhari is your president because you all are not aware of anything

1. The US dis the same thing to guess who?... The president of Bolivia... They made him land his plane in Austria because they thought Edward Snowden was in the plane... Mind you this is a president of a country they the Americans and EU did this shit to.

2. Ukraine did the same thing to Belarus airline.... Guess what the EU did not do shit or say shit.

3. America did same the thing to Egyptian airline and no medical me including you bleeped a word.

You sheeps are better off at the slaughter house because una still no know say sun no dey reach person ass hole.

By the way you sheeps don't know that just a couple of weeks ago this same people the guy that was apprehended in plane work with were caught on video planning to assassinate the president of Belarus.

Flier:
The world is becoming dangerous everyday
I have never heard of such things in the past

4 Likes

Re: Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:08pm On May 24, 2021
MansoryMX:
The way power corrupts people is a mystery. Another thing that baffles me is now People in power are scared of of ordinary and harmless critics. Imagine Reno Omokri traveling from Ghana to Cameroon, intel got to Buhari and he directs NAF to send a fighter jet to make sure the plane lands in Nigeria Airspace or shoot it down by saying a bomb is inside the plane. Na wa ooooo!
Re: Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 24, 2021
sylve11:
Will there ever be peace in this world? sad cool
No
Re: Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues by BunmilaraR(f): 6:14pm On May 24, 2021
I was about to rant about Nigerian leaders not reacting to anything but ....I DNT need to,peeps don do am for us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Election 2020: The Electoral College System Explained / Putin Signals Acceptance Of Finland, Sweden Joining NATO / NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.