Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Some Unknown Gunmen Alleged To Be Killer Herdsmen Ambushed The C.A.C Bus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Unknown Gunmen Alleged To Be Killer Herdsmen Ambushed The C.A.C Bus (1856 Views)

2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC / Chief Dr Terkula Suswam Shot To Death By Some Unknown Gunmen / Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Unknown Gunmen Alleged To Be Killer Herdsmen Ambushed The C.A.C Bus by Gosp1: 3:20pm On May 24, 2021
Breaking unknown Gunmen Alleged to be Killer Herdsmen Ambushed the C.AC bus along Akure-Illesha Express way kidnapped about 8 person and escaped into the bush the incident occurred around 6pm on Saturday 22 may 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPsx4oU24HM
Re: Some Unknown Gunmen Alleged To Be Killer Herdsmen Ambushed The C.A.C Bus by lexxwiz(m): 3:22pm On May 24, 2021
I’ve said it countlessly online and offline, We are in serious trouble.

Na all of us go hear am.

Make una no speak up o. Make we Dey form politically correct.

1 Like

Re: Some Unknown Gunmen Alleged To Be Killer Herdsmen Ambushed The C.A.C Bus by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 24, 2021
Lol. Vote Tinubu to save Yoruba Land.
Re: Some Unknown Gunmen Alleged To Be Killer Herdsmen Ambushed The C.A.C Bus by meolaniyi(m): 3:41pm On May 24, 2021
Only Yoruba nation can save us
Re: Some Unknown Gunmen Alleged To Be Killer Herdsmen Ambushed The C.A.C Bus by athaboi(f): 3:54pm On May 24, 2021
Oduduwa nation
Re: Some Unknown Gunmen Alleged To Be Killer Herdsmen Ambushed The C.A.C Bus by Deborah98(f): 4:09pm On May 24, 2021
Someone can't have a bad news free day again in Nigeria. Na so so bad news everyday, I'm even scared of opening my social media platforms these days cos I don't understand anything at all,one keeps on seeing what makes the heart faint. It's well with us ooooooooooooooo cry
Re: Some Unknown Gunmen Alleged To Be Killer Herdsmen Ambushed The C.A.C Bus by EMMY76: 5:24pm On May 24, 2021
With all these happenings in yoruba land some mumu afonjas still see ipob/esn as their major problem.
Re: Some Unknown Gunmen Alleged To Be Killer Herdsmen Ambushed The C.A.C Bus by T9ksy(m): 6:14pm On May 24, 2021
EMMY76:
With all these happenings in yoruba land some mumu afonjas still see ipob/esn as their major problem.

Geez! You guys are just so, so incorrigible.

Which "mumu afonja" is claiming that the people killing yorubas on their own land, are ipob/esn?

Fulanis are our MAIN problem and we shall deal with their phock-up in due course, as we did in 1840 at oshogbo. Stop distracting us with your foolishness.

The same fulanis are persecuting ibos in iboland but instead of focusing their full attention on their tormentors, they would rather go out of their way to antagonize, yorubas.

Face your problem and leave us to confront ours'.............we have no grouse with ipob/esn so quit propagating these false narratives
Re: Some Unknown Gunmen Alleged To Be Killer Herdsmen Ambushed The C.A.C Bus by Sisterhot(f): 6:21pm On May 24, 2021
T9ksy:

Which "mumu afonja" is claiming that the people killing yorubas on their own land, are ipob/esn?

Fulanis are our MAIN problem and we shall deal with their phock-up in due course, as we did in 1840 at oshogbo. Stop distracting us with your foolishness.

The same fulanis are persecuting ibos in iboland but instead of focusing their full attention on their tormentors, they would rather go out of their way to antagonize, yorubas.

Face your problem and leave us to confront ours'.............we have no grouse with ipob/esn so quit propagating these false narratives
... nigerian army is persecuting igbos not fulani
Coward insulting igbos for not voting buhari
Re: Some Unknown Gunmen Alleged To Be Killer Herdsmen Ambushed The C.A.C Bus by igboboy775: 6:27pm On May 24, 2021
T9ksy:

ESN (until they lost focus and morphed into UGM) much to their credit decisively dealt with the fulani menace in the East, and considerably minimized the fulani bastards to pockets of attacks especially in Ebonyi and Enugu border areas... until they were finally flushed out in the wake of the killings in Ebonyi. I'm glad the South is awake though, the recent anti grazing ban mandate taken by the Southern governors was what was badly needed... and it MUST be enforced across the Southern states.
Re: Some Unknown Gunmen Alleged To Be Killer Herdsmen Ambushed The C.A.C Bus by Veqtor: 6:30pm On May 24, 2021
Whilst all d security agents nigeria has are currently in the East, killing Innocents.

The day of reckoning is fast approaching.
Re: Some Unknown Gunmen Alleged To Be Killer Herdsmen Ambushed The C.A.C Bus by Tinubuadvocate: 6:31pm On May 24, 2021
Please stop this gimmick don't drag Tinubu name here.
kmcutez:
Lol. Vote Tinubu to save Yoruba Land.
Re: Some Unknown Gunmen Alleged To Be Killer Herdsmen Ambushed The C.A.C Bus by Tinubuadvocate: 6:33pm On May 24, 2021
But that road is very good for speed na .
Re: Some Unknown Gunmen Alleged To Be Killer Herdsmen Ambushed The C.A.C Bus by T9ksy(m): 6:51pm On May 24, 2021
Sisterhot:
... nigerian army is persecuting igbos not fulani
Coward insulting igbos for not voting buhari

Point of correction.....................it's the Fulani govt of Nigeria (FGN) that is using the fake nigerian army to prosecute ibos, in iboland.

Same "fulani army" are looking to kill sunday igboho and intimidate yoruba agitators to submission.

1 Like

Re: Some Unknown Gunmen Alleged To Be Killer Herdsmen Ambushed The C.A.C Bus by Sisterhot(f): 7:00pm On May 24, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
But that road is very good for speed na .
...bearing tinubuadvocate just to deceive good yorubas hating igbos ,
Re: Some Unknown Gunmen Alleged To Be Killer Herdsmen Ambushed The C.A.C Bus by Sisterhot(f): 7:02pm On May 24, 2021
T9ksy:

Point of correction.....................it's the Fulani govt of Nigeria (FGN) that is using the fake nigerian army to prosecute ibos, in iboland.

Same "fulani army" are looking to kill sunday igboho and intimidate yoruba agitators to submission.
...we are saying same thing but when they kill the army ( fulani soldiers like u call them ) same yorubas won't let igbos be, with their taunts .
I pity you all .
Go n ask why Coas died , it concerns u yorubas
Re: Some Unknown Gunmen Alleged To Be Killer Herdsmen Ambushed The C.A.C Bus by T9ksy(m): 7:07pm On May 24, 2021
igboboy775:

[b]ESN (until they lost focus and morphed into UGM) [/b]much to their credit decisively dealt with the fulani menace in the East, and considerably minimized the fulani bastards to pockets of attacks especially in Ebonyi and Enugu border areas... until they were finally flushed out in the wake of the killings in Ebonyi. I'm glad the South is awake though, the recent anti grazing ban mandate taken by the Southern governors was what was badly needed... and it MUST be enforced across the Southern states.

I can see that you're one of those proud nigerians who imbibes wholly, the dumb narratives being disseminated by the duplicitous Fulani govt. of Nigeria linking UGM to ESN.

Ol' boy, wake up and smell the blasted coffee, jor!! UGM are govt-sponsored, same way they recruited hoodlums they dubbed Pro-SARS protesters, and after arming them, unleashed these miscreants on peaceful and unarmed nigerians. we saw videos of their abominable acts everywhere, in lagos, abuja, kadunna etc.

Please, can you explain how the southern governors are going to enforce their anti-grazing law?
Re: Some Unknown Gunmen Alleged To Be Killer Herdsmen Ambushed The C.A.C Bus by Tinubuadvocate: 7:13pm On May 24, 2021
Gullible Yoruba? Mydn44 lalasticalala seun.
Sisterhot:
...bearing tinubuadvocate just to deceive gullible yorubas hating igbos ,
Re: Some Unknown Gunmen Alleged To Be Killer Herdsmen Ambushed The C.A.C Bus by T9ksy(m): 7:22pm On May 24, 2021
Sisterhot:
...we are saying same thing but when they kill the army ( fulani soldiers like u call them ) same yorubas won't let igbos be, with their taunts .
I pity you all .
Go n ask why Coas died , it concerns u yorubas

The generality of yorubas are more concerned about the impending doom about to befall their ancestral land than to waste their time and resources, hyper-ventilating about what goes on in your neck of the wood. Yorubas are not known for chasing bush rats whilst their house-roof is on fire.

As for the recent death of the nigerian COAS, OLOPONDA (Yoruba spiritual robotcop) in action grin

Watch this space...................more to follow.

#YorubaNationNow
Re: Some Unknown Gunmen Alleged To Be Killer Herdsmen Ambushed The C.A.C Bus by OasisT: 7:30pm On May 24, 2021
The story is fake . I was held up in the traffic caused by 8 gang highway robbers and were repelled by Police nobody was kidnapped .

Thanks
Re: Some Unknown Gunmen Alleged To Be Killer Herdsmen Ambushed The C.A.C Bus by Sisterhot(f): 7:37pm On May 24, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Gullible Yoruba? Mydn44 lalasticalala seun.
...y edit my comment sad angry

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And His South-South Stubbornness[photos ] / DSS List Allegations Against Sunday Igboho / Sunday Igboho: Please Hand Me Over To Buhari, My Lawyers Dumped Me - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.